Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 123. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
These fears are well founded, but this project differs from a number of others in that it develops its own cryptographic protection, which is responsible for the reliability of users
I hear about this for the first time, could you tell me more in detail what exactly this project does to create a reliable platform?
Work is underway on a unique digital registration so that trading values are reliably transferred from user to user
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
These fears are well founded, but this project differs from a number of others in that it develops its own cryptographic protection, which is responsible for the reliability of users
I hear about this for the first time, could you tell me more in detail what exactly this project does to create a reliable platform?
Activity: 420
And what about the security of the project from attack, brute and hacker attacks? As far as I know, that project uses classical defense used by the Etherium
What exactly are you interested in issues of project security? Are you afraid to open your deposit on this currency?
Yes, I was already engaged in crypto currency at the moment when the etherium was hacked and users' wallets were drastically emptied. This causes me concern
I think that your fears are justified, but you should not worry so much. Algorithms of protection are improving day by day, there are more degrees of protection, and the project differs from the etherium quite strongly
And what about the security of the project from attack, brute and hacker attacks? As far as I know, that project uses classical defense used by the Etherium
What exactly are you interested in issues of project security? Are you afraid to open your deposit on this currency?
Yes, I was already engaged in crypto currency at the moment when the etherium was hacked and users' wallets were drastically emptied. This causes me concern
Activity: 420
In white paper it is written that Confidentiality of trade data is provided through cryptography and tokenization. It remains to hope and believe
Activity: 322
Hello, community. I want to know how actually miners will get rewards? I can’t understand the mining process because there is so need in special equipment. It is a little confusing for me. Who can explain it to me?
Well, I guess you need to read the white paper. There is a good and detailed instruction but if you need some comments I would help you. Look, it is a self-mining smart-contract that’s why it is a great opportunity to earn coin. You have to do nothing.
It looks too good to be true. I mean that it is a wonderful opportunity but it is too incredible. There are supposed to be some conditions to become a miner. That’s why am I asking.
You are right. First of all, developers limited a number of miners, because it will be unreal to control and provide the mining process if there are too many miners. Also, the coin pool isn’t endless and the mining is guaranteed for 15 years.
Ok. Now it is much clearer for me. Well, now I have some other questions. Can you tell me how big is the pool? What I need to do to become a miner?
The total pool is 100 million. 85 million is left to be mined. I guess it is pretty logic because there is supposed to be a big pool. To become a miner, you need to buy a special package. If I’m not mistaken it costs $3095.
I think it is not a very big price for 15 years of mining. Impressive amount. Can you tell me more about this package, please? Where can I find more additional information?
I can send you a link and I think it will be pretty easy for you. There is a nice instruction and evencoin accept many cryptocurrencies for payment.
https://www.evencoin.io/packages/

Thank you for your help. I have found this project a long time ago but I’ve forgot some details that were important. I think I need to hurry up because there could be no places for miners left. 
You are welcome. Yes, it is true. Evencoin’s developers designed a great coin and I think that no forward-looking miner can lose this opportunity. I wish you good luck and I hope you will be really successful.
Activity: 154
Hello, community. I want to know how actually miners will get rewards? I can’t understand the mining process because there is so need in special equipment. It is a little confusing for me. Who can explain it to me?
Well, I guess you need to read the white paper. There is a good and detailed instruction but if you need some comments I would help you. Look, it is a self-mining smart-contract that’s why it is a great opportunity to earn coin. You have to do nothing.
It looks too good to be true. I mean that it is a wonderful opportunity but it is too incredible. There are supposed to be some conditions to become a miner. That’s why am I asking.
You are right. First of all, developers limited a number of miners, because it will be unreal to control and provide the mining process if there are too many miners. Also, the coin pool isn’t endless and the mining is guaranteed for 15 years.
Ok. Now it is much clearer for me. Well, now I have some other questions. Can you tell me how big is the pool? What I need to do to become a miner?
The total pool is 100 million. 85 million is left to be mined. I guess it is pretty logic because there is supposed to be a big pool. To become a miner, you need to buy a special package. If I’m not mistaken it costs $3095.
I think it is not a very big price for 15 years of mining. Impressive amount. Can you tell me more about this package, please? Where can I find more additional information?
I can send you a link and I think it will be pretty easy for you. There is a nice instruction and evencoin accept many cryptocurrencies for payment.

Thank you for your help. I have found this project a long time ago but I’ve forgot some details that were important. I think I need to hurry up because there could be no places for miners left. 
I do not know why, but I do not currently have this resource .. Try you, maybe I have a poor Internet connection
From the forum's information page, the transition to the Medium is really impossible, but the resource itself is working. Perhaps the project page is now being edited
Yes, it is quite possible, because the project team very often edits their project, including graphics and description. This is an excellent example for other projects!
Activity: 350
I do not know why, but I do not currently have this resource .. Try you, maybe I have a poor Internet connection
From the forum's information page, the transition to the Medium is really impossible, but the resource itself is working. Perhaps the project page is now being edited
Jump to: