Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 137. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Can someone remind me how many miners could be mining this coin? I really want to join this project. I see great financial attractiveness in Evencoin.
Well, you are right about this project. I have never heard that any coin on the market could offer mining for 15 years. I guess it is a great long-term investment. Actually, there can be only 4000 miners. So, I think you better hurry up.
Yes, I am sure that there are a lot of people that want to take a part in Evencoin project and mine some coins. Do you how many miners there are now? I don’t know where to find this information. I hope you can help me.
Unfortunately, I can’t help you because I don’t know anything about it. I think you should connect with developers. I am sure that they will be happy to answers on any question of yours.
Thank you. I hope there is still left a place for me. Can you send me their email? I think that developers need to make AMA sessions to keep their community more informed. It could be really useful for both sides.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Can someone remind me how many miners could be mining this coin? I really want to join this project. I see great financial attractiveness in Evencoin.
Well, you are right about this project. I have never heard that any coin on the market could offer mining for 15 years. I guess it is a great long-term investment. Actually, there can be only 4000 miners. So, I think you better hurry up.
Yes, I am sure that there are a lot of people that want to take a part in Evencoin project and mine some coins. Do you how many miners there are now? I don’t know where to find this information. I hope you can help me.
Unfortunately, I can’t help you because I don’t know anything about it. I think you should connect with developers. I am sure that they will be happy to answers on any question of yours.
Activity: 280
Activity: 392
I have an interesting though. I consider that Evencoin is a great mover of a progress. It could help to grow a strong cryptomarket with efficient projects and simple ways to make profits.
Why do you think so? I like the idea of self-mining smart-contract but there are too many competitors and other different coins. Why are you so sure?
Well, I guess you just need to look at statistics. The crypto market is a great market place and its capitalization has contributed to success for numbers of startup projects, organization and even to rise of new level blockchain technology and other technologies.
Well, it is pretty obvious. Can you explain clearer? This coin could be a nice source of simple passive profits because it doesn’t require special hardware or other materials. I don’t understand how it could influence on market in general.
You need to go deeper to see all details. All startups need to find enough start funds to begin work. Evencoin gives a safe and simple way to raise enough funds to make it real. It is a best decision in this situation.
Ok. Now I understand what you want to say. Maybe you are right but can it on 100% safe? I don’t want to doubts in team’s efforts but this information could be really interesting for future miners.
If you have some doubts it is ok. It could be strange if everyone would be sure about all projects that exist. You can be calmer about it if you take a look on their code. Here is the github link. https://github.com/evencoinevn/Evencoin
Thank you. I guess it is a great decision to earn investors’ and miners’ respect. I understand that team made a great work and I became more interested in this project, by the way.
It is nice to see. I hope I helped you to forget about your doubts and see more advantages of Evencoin. You just need to try it. Besides, developers want to create an ecosystem that will be working to make cryptocurrencies more available for daily use.
It is really great. I hope they will achieve all of their goals. I guess I saw their future project on their official website but I don’t remember anything. I need read it again.
Activity: 238
I have an interesting though. I consider that Evencoin is a great mover of a progress. It could help to grow a strong cryptomarket with efficient projects and simple ways to make profits.
Why do you think so? I like the idea of self-mining smart-contract but there are too many competitors and other different coins. Why are you so sure?
Well, I guess you just need to look at statistics. The crypto market is a great market place and its capitalization has contributed to success for numbers of startup projects, organization and even to rise of new level blockchain technology and other technologies.
Well, it is pretty obvious. Can you explain clearer? This coin could be a nice source of simple passive profits because it doesn’t require special hardware or other materials. I don’t understand how it could influence on market in general.
You need to go deeper to see all details. All startups need to find enough start funds to begin work. Evencoin gives a safe and simple way to raise enough funds to make it real. It is a best decision in this situation.
Ok. Now I understand what you want to say. Maybe you are right but can it on 100% safe? I don’t want to doubts in team’s efforts but this information could be really interesting for future miners.
If you have some doubts it is ok. It could be strange if everyone would be sure about all projects that exist. You can be calmer about it if you take a look on their code. Here is the github link. https://github.com/evencoinevn/Evencoin
Thank you. I guess it is a great decision to earn investors’ and miners’ respect. I understand that team made a great work and I became more interested in this project, by the way.
It is nice to see. I hope I helped you to forget about your doubts and see more advantages of Evencoin. You just need to try it. Besides, developers want to create an ecosystem that will be working to make cryptocurrencies more available for daily use.
Activity: 196
Guys! Who can tell me what wallets I can use for evencoin. I read the documentation about the project a ling time ago, so maybe I have forgot something that have been mentioned.
This information is also mentioned on their website. EvenCoin can be accessed using any of Ethereum wallets including EvenCoin own web based and mobile wallets evenchain can be used to transact worldwide.
Thank you for information. What id evenchain? I have never heard about this wallet before. Do you know something about it? I will be happy to heard it.
Evenchain it is one of future project of this team of developers. This wallet will support more than 100 currencies. Now it supports only three, but very soon it will support 8 more cryptocurrencies. I guess it is a nice idea.
Activity: 23
I think that this project is quite a commercial investment currently!  Good luck guys.
Activity: 210
Guys! Who can tell me what wallets I can use for evencoin. I read the documentation about the project a ling time ago, so maybe I have forgot something that have been mentioned.
This information is also mentioned on their website. EvenCoin can be accessed using any of Ethereum wallets including EvenCoin own web based and mobile wallets evenchain can be used to transact worldwide.
Thank you for information. What id evenchain? I have never heard about this wallet before. Do you know something about it? I will be happy to heard it.
Activity: 196
Activity: 210
Jump to: