Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 140. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
This coin really attracts me a lot. That there are such interesting projects that could help you to accumulate assets and make your dream come true.
It is great that you appreciate this project so much and see its financial perspectives. But are you sure about it? I mean there so many coins on the market. Why should crypto community trust evencoin developers?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
judging by the road map, almost all stages of the development of the platform were successful. there remains a very expected event - the launch of the trading platform for the DeltaExchange crypto currency, which is about to start, and I'm really looking forward to this event!
I support. in general, the platform deserves attention. everything that is connected with it, I would not want to miss, and I am sure that the whole world will soon learn about it!
Activity: 280
I would like to note something else. the demand for a coin is definitely going to be, since out of 100 million 85 million is the volume of circulating supplies, and 10 million is distributed to Crowdsale. this proves that, in addition to demand, the price will remain stable.
friends, I had a legitimate question: besides the big plus is that when you are saving the coins of Even, you do not need equipment, why should people buy it then? Is this a trusted platform?  Huh Huh
pay attention to the fact that this coin is fully supported by mathematical logic, which is fully proved under the blockchain of the Ethereum, so I do not see the reasons for doubts. in addition, the platform is supported by a large number of professionals who have been working with Fitnech companies for a long time. 20-25 years is quite a long time, so I'm sure that these professionals can be trusted!
Activity: 350
friends, I had a legitimate question: besides the big plus is that when you are saving the coins of Even, you do not need equipment, why should people buy it then? Is this a trusted platform?  Huh Huh
here is also a simple way to get coins: either the purse is provided by the Ethereum, or EvenCoin's own mobile and web purse. It is noteworthy that transactions will take place on average in 30 seconds, with the commission being only $ 0.03, which is another confirmation of the fact that Even is better than bitcoin.
guys, I want to say that this platform impresses me! I am sure that the coins of Even will be a success and will definitely go to the stock exchange! developers have done a great job, for which they have a separate respect.
I agree. besides, notice that it is built on the smart contract of the Ethereum, which will increase the percentage of users' trust. I'm not talking about mining, which is extracted much easier and faster than bitcoin.
you noticed about bitcoin quite right. EvenCoins can be called self-mining, which will be mined for 15 years with a total volume of 100 million coins, which exceeds the issue of coins bitcoin by about 4.5 times!
Activity: 350
guys, I want to say that this platform impresses me! I am sure that the coins of Even will be a success and will definitely go to the stock exchange! developers have done a great job, for which they have a separate respect.
I agree. besides, notice that it is built on the smart contract of the Ethereum, which will increase the percentage of users' trust. I'm not talking about mining, which is extracted much easier and faster than bitcoin.
moreover, it does not even require any equipment for mining, because this process occurs due to a parallel even number of blocks of the Ethereum.
Activity: 322
Hey, guys. I have some questions about evencoin. How miners are supposed to be rewarded. I mean how it exactly works? I am really curious about it.
You should be more attentive because this information is mentioned in the white paper. I am sure about it but I can help you. Each miner gets rewards per even number of Ethereum block to his ether address immediately and this is how the best ever smart self-mining works.
OK. It become to me much clearer. Well, I hope evencoin will find its public and will give to users exactly what developers have announced. It looks promising. I will read all documents again.  
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
This on the roadmap  milestone: Q2 2018 that is being developed, will refer to an exchange maintained by EvenCoin called DeltaExchange?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hey, guys. I have some questions about evencoin. How miners are supposed to be rewarded. I mean how it exactly works? I am really curious about it.
You should be more attentive because this information is mentioned in the white paper. I am sure about it but I can help you. Each miner gets rewards per even number of Ethereum block to his ether address immediately and this is how the best ever smart self-mining works.
Activity: 322
Activity: 266
I guess it is time to make some revolution on the crypto market and I think evencoin can do it. I like that it is a self-mining coin. I really like when developers try to design project that could really make users happy.
I understand that you are really inspired by this project, but are you are really sure about its financial security? I saw many projects that had great goals, but developers couldn’t achieve them.
If you have read the white paper and other additional information you know that this project offers this security. They have an open sourced code and you can take a look on it to be sure that your profits will be managed well.
I haven’t heard about it before. I read all technical documents but I haven’t noticed it for the first time. Is it posted on github? I guess I saw something in the white paper too. Can you remind me?
Yes, it is not a problem. You can find some information on the 7th page of the white paper and on github too. Here is the link.
https://github.com/evencoinevn/Evencoin

Our conversation was pretty useful. I will talk to other users too to get more information and make my own decisions. To be fair, I am more interested in Evencoin than before. I will stay tuned and follow for its price on different exchanges.
I hope evencoin will meet your expectations. This project deserves to be noticed and I am sure that it will become more popular. Evencoin has a great financial attractiveness.
I guess it is time to make some revolution on the crypto market and I think evencoin can do it. I like that it is a self-mining coin. I really like when developers try to design project that could really make users happy.
I understand that you are really inspired by this project, but are you are really sure about its financial security? I saw many projects that had great goals, but developers couldn’t achieve them.
If you have read the white paper and other additional information you know that this project offers this security. They have an open sourced code and you can take a look on it to be sure that your profits will be managed well.
I haven’t heard about it before. I read all technical documents but I haven’t noticed it for the first time. Is it posted on github? I guess I saw something in the white paper too. Can you remind me?
Yes, it is not a problem. You can find some information on the 7th page of the white paper and on github too. Here is the link.

Our conversation was pretty useful. I will talk to other users too to get more information and make my own decisions. To be fair, I am more interested in Evencoin than before. I will stay tuned and follow for its price on different exchanges.
Jump to: