Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 155. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
With what standard is evencoin secured? It is an important question because I want to be sure in safety of my future assets. I can’t find this information.
It is mentioned on their website. Developers use the same standard that use Ethereum Blockchain. I guess it is verified standard and it will be.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
With what standard is evencoin secured? It is an important question because I want to be sure in safety of my future assets. I can’t find this information.
Activity: 154
Hey, it is nice to see that people are creating something new and interesting. It makes crytpocommunity stronger. I hope this project will become another sensation like Bitcoin.
It will be better than bitcoin or any other existing coin. Developers just need more time and sources to improve the system. I am sure that it will be a sensation Grin Grin Grin Grin.
I hope it is true. This project deserves to be noticed. This system offers a structured and secure space to mine. I guess it will give a possibility to work on the world market.
What do you mean? I just don’t get it? What space are you trying to describe now? I read information from the white paper, but it is very unclear.
Look, evencoin want to make easier the whole system. It means that it could change the process of mining. I don’t want to say that it will be changed fundamentally. It will just be cheaper to mine, so I could be another reason why evencoin will expend the market.
Hmm. It is logic. Probably I should take a look on this project a little bit closer. Do they use a special and unique formula to provide it, or they use something well-know?
No, of course. Their use a unique formula that was verified and improved for this project. It is the best self-mining smart contract I’ve ever seen.
You are absolutely right. Can’t wait when this coin will be listed on best exchanges on the market. Everyone needs to see how profitable evencoin could be.
Activity: 350
Hey, it is nice to see that people are creating something new and interesting. It makes crytpocommunity stronger. I hope this project will become another sensation like Bitcoin.
It will be better than bitcoin or any other existing coin. Developers just need more time and sources to improve the system. I am sure that it will be a sensation Grin Grin Grin Grin.
I hope it is true. This project deserves to be noticed. This system offers a structured and secure space to mine. I guess it will give a possibility to work on the world market.
What do you mean? I just don’t get it? What space are you trying to describe now? I read information from the white paper, but it is very unclear.
Look, evencoin want to make easier the whole system. It means that it could change the process of mining. I don’t want to say that it will be changed fundamentally. It will just be cheaper to mine, so I could be another reason why evencoin will expend the market.
Hmm. It is logic. Probably I should take a look on this project a little bit closer. Do they use a special and unique formula to provide it, or they use something well-know?
No, of course. Their use a unique formula that was verified and improved for this project. It is the best self-mining smart contract I’ve ever seen.
Activity: 252
Crypto world is an industry that always develops. I guess those technologies and kinds of coins are not enough. We need something more. That’s why I am sure that evencoin will be successful.
Maybe, you are right. Trading markets are unstable and absolutely uncontrolled or controlled by a small group of people that won’t share their knowledge and profits. Perhaps, evencoin could become an alternative.
I am sure about it. Evencoin is a strong coin based on a well-thought algorithm. I don’t think these is something similar. Do still have doubts about it?
Probably, there are similar projects but I don’t remember. I just don’t understand all technical details. That’s why I am so unsure about this project.
Don’t worry. Technical details are not so important to know to be a good miner. You just need to looks on those guarantees that gives developers. You will be able to mine for 15 years.
It looks impressive. I have never heard that there is such a possibility. I hope developers will be able to support this coin and make this algorithm work.
Developers will be able to do this. I am convinced in their future results. They have a great background and they will use all their skills to prove that evencoin is the best.
Well, time will show. You are so inspired by this project. I guess it is a good sign. It means that this project is really something amazing. I hope it will meet your expectations.
You know, I am inspired not only by the project. This team is interesting too. They have great ideas for future projects too. I hope they will create an ecosystem that will develop the crypto market in every aspect.
Yes, I saw their roadmap. I guess it will be very interesting for every member of the community. I think that we need to stay tuned.
Activity: 406
Crypto world is an industry that always develops. I guess those technologies and kinds of coins are not enough. We need something more. That’s why I am sure that evencoin will be successful.
Maybe, you are right. Trading markets are unstable and absolutely uncontrolled or controlled by a small group of people that won’t share their knowledge and profits. Perhaps, evencoin could become an alternative.
I am sure about it. Evencoin is a strong coin based on a well-thought algorithm. I don’t think these is something similar. Do still have doubts about it?
Probably, there are similar projects but I don’t remember. I just don’t understand all technical details. That’s why I am so unsure about this project.
Don’t worry. Technical details are not so important to know to be a good miner. You just need to looks on those guarantees that gives developers. You will be able to mine for 15 years.
It looks impressive. I have never heard that there is such a possibility. I hope developers will be able to support this coin and make this algorithm work.
Developers will be able to do this. I am convinced in their future results. They have a great background and they will use all their skills to prove that evencoin is the best.
Well, time will show. You are so inspired by this project. I guess it is a good sign. It means that this project is really something amazing. I hope it will meet your expectations.
You know, I am inspired not only by the project. This team is interesting too. They have great ideas for future projects too. I hope they will create an ecosystem that will develop the crypto market in every aspect.
Activity: 210
in general, I think the road map interface is convenient, because I can see which stage is already completed and which one is still under development.
here I agree with you. in this case, the trading platform for crypto-currency DeltaExchange is being prepared for launch.
let's hope for a quick launch. I liked the project, I think it's worth trying to participate.
of course it is worth at least for the sake of interest to try out mining without expensive equipment Smiley
Activity: 392
in general, I think the road map interface is convenient, because I can see which stage is already completed and which one is still under development.
here I agree with you. in this case, the trading platform for crypto-currency DeltaExchange is being prepared for launch.
let's hope for a quick launch. I liked the project, I think it's worth trying to participate.
Jump to: