Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 156. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
in general, I think the road map interface is convenient, because I can see which stage is already completed and which one is still under development.
here I agree with you. in this case, the trading platform for crypto-currency DeltaExchange is being prepared for launch.
Activity: 210
judging by the road map, the development has already advanced far. for example, they tested intellectual development and completed the process of implementing contracts, and the stock listing was already completed.
moreover, the listing was on several markets, and there was also trade and attraction of buyers.
Activity: 364
above, it was discussed that this platform allows to mine better than the bitcoin network. this can be confirmed by the fact that internal wallets are used with transactions faster and cheaper than in bitcoins.
here they promise a commission of only $ 0.03 with a time interval of 30 seconds. it's really faster and more profitable.
Activity: 420
above, it was discussed that this platform allows to mine better than the bitcoin network. this can be confirmed by the fact that internal wallets are used with transactions faster and cheaper than in bitcoins.
Activity: 392
I did not quite understand something. I will be glad if you explain to me. why do we need to buy coins? We can still successfully mine them
you are a little mistaken. the volume of circulating supplies is 15 million, and 85 million are coins that will be mined for the next 15 years.
and also out of the total number of coins (100 million), 5 million is allocated to developers. this proves that the price will remain stable.
by the way, about the creators. what can you say about them? in my opinion, judging by the concept of the project and its usefulness, it should be a fairly promising team.
it really is. EvenCoin is supported by professionals who have worked with Fitnech companies for the past 20-25 years.
it can be seen that only experience and knowledge allow this platform to remain stable and evolving.
I did not quite understand something. I will be glad if you explain to me. why do we need to buy coins? We can still successfully mine them
you are a little mistaken. the volume of circulating supplies is 15 million, and 85 million are coins that will be mined for the next 15 years.
and also out of the total number of coins (100 million), 5 million is allocated to developers. this proves that the price will remain stable.
by the way, about the creators. what can you say about them? in my opinion, judging by the concept of the project and its usefulness, it should be a fairly promising team.
it really is. EvenCoin is supported by professionals who have worked with Fitnech companies for the past 20-25 years.
Activity: 280
there are several factors that confirm that EvenCoin coins will be in demand. for example, it is that it is installed under the blockchain Ethereum. secondly, here the total volume of circulating deliveries is 85 million.
Activity: 392
as part of a public sale, you acquire these coins, becoming a participant in the project, and then mining under the Ethereum
guys, tell me, please, does this platform have analogs? Will there be a lot of competition?  Roll Eyes
agree with that each project is interested in designing and submitting its product so that competition is as small as possible. so I think that there are no analogues to it.
I also think so. If this project had an analog, I would have known about it for a long time. here everything is fairly detailed and clearly described. there is white paper, so I think this project can be trusted.
but it seems to me that there is very little information in white paper, I expected something more. in the description of the project is described in much more detail.
perhaps the project is still under development, so there is little information. considering its acuteness, I am sure that there will not be a cease from the participants, and the information will be updated with time
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I like that this project promotes the ideas of a distributed economy to the masses and uses for this just the technology of blockchai. It's great to make it more massive and attract more new users.
And what are the advantages of this project? Can I ask you about?
Well, for example, EvenCoin will support cross-border transfers, which in itself is an excellent solution, as this will help to facilitate international trade between entrepreneurs. It's also a ready-made and complete e-commerce system, and this is based on the highly reliable method of Escrow
guys, tell me, please, does this platform have analogs? Will there be a lot of competition?  Roll Eyes
agree with that each project is interested in designing and submitting its product so that competition is as small as possible. so I think that there are no analogues to it.
I also think so. If this project had an analog, I would have known about it for a long time. here everything is fairly detailed and clearly described. there is white paper, so I think this project can be trusted.
but it seems to me that there is very little information in white paper, I expected something more. in the description of the project is described in much more detail.
once I dreamed of mining with the convenience of technology and without compromising the purse. and now I see this project. this is a godsend for me! Cheesy
I agree with you on this issue Smiley now there is the possibility of both extraction and lack of equipment, that is, your wallet will not suffer at all Smiley
just like that. and we can obtain these coins for as long as 15 years, since they are distributed in equal quantities.
once I dreamed of mining with the convenience of technology and without compromising the purse. and now I see this project. this is a godsend for me! Cheesy
I agree with you on this issue Smiley now there is the possibility of both extraction and lack of equipment, that is, your wallet will not suffer at all Smiley
Jump to: