Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 31. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think it is really great that evencoin allows to save energy. Mining is a demanding process and it requires a lot of resources and it is time to change it. I like that evencoin’s team want to change something.
I agree with you absolutely. Evencoin is really something special. Also, we don’t need any serious equipment for mining anymore. I am sure that evencoin is a perfect start for changes in cryptocurrency management.
Nice idea. Many crypto enthusiasts appreciates this idea. I am convinced that this is one of those reasons why evencoin has a stable pace of development. I believe that they will continue their activity as successful as they do it now.
I hope so. I know that evencoin developers have other plans and project on their mind. People that designed a self-mining smart-contract are capable of anything. They know how to attract users and investors.
Activity: 70
I think it is really great that evencoin allows to save energy. Mining is a demanding process and it requires a lot of resources and it is time to change it. I like that evencoin’s team want to change something.
I agree with you absolutely. Evencoin is really something special. Also, we don’t need any serious equipment for mining anymore. I am sure that evencoin is a perfect start for changes in cryptocurrency management.
Nice idea. Many crypto enthusiasts appreciates this idea. I am convinced that this is one of those reasons why evencoin has a stable pace of development. I believe that they will continue their activity as successful as they do it now.
Activity: 112
You can read the white paper. Also, you can visit their website or google some reviews. I hope you will find enough information to understand that evencoin is really something out of the box.
I guess if project has such loyal community members like you it already means a lot. Thank you for advice. I will spend next couple of hours for researches. I hope if I have some questions you or some other member of the community help me.
Activity: 84
You can read the white paper. Also, you can visit their website or google some reviews. I hope you will find enough information to understand that evencoin is really something out of the box.
Great idea! Great project! I guess developer made a project that has all needed features for success. I don’t see any reasons to doubts about evencoin because its financial attractiveness is undeniable.
Well, someone couldn’t agree with you. The market is so unstable now. Many promising coins are loosing their positions at the current moment. Why do you think evencoin is better than other is?
Developers show nice results and its obvious. They have created a perfect technical architecture that allows mining for a long time and it’s working now. Take a look on their statistics on exchange platfroms.
Well, I don’t think exchange statistics are very informative to make a correct conclusion about the project. Maybe you are right about everything. I gues I just need more information about the project.
Great idea! Great project! I guess developer made a project that has all needed features for success. I don’t see any reasons to doubts about evencoin because its financial attractiveness is undeniable.
Well, someone couldn’t agree with you. The market is so unstable now. Many promising coins are loosing their positions at the current moment. Why do you think evencoin is better than other is?
Developers show nice results and its obvious. They have created a perfect technical architecture that allows mining for a long time and it’s working now. Take a look on their statistics on exchange platfroms.
Of course, you can find all information on their website. Here is the link for mentioned projects.
https://www.evencoin.io/projects/
Activity: 56
I heard something about it. It means that crypto beginners could use evencoin like a startup to raise enough funds. I think it is a unique opportunity. I am sure that some of already earned enough.
I hope so. I really like coins and project that can do something for market and progress. I am convinced that evencoin is one of mentioned projects. I wonder how the project will develop in next couple of years.
I know that developers have great plans. They want to launch other interesting projects connected to cryptocurrencies. They want to speed up the process of crypto currency adaptation
Wow. It looks nice. I hope they will achieve all of their goals. I guess I need to check information from the website because I don’t remember all details about their plans.
I heard something about it. It means that crypto beginners could use evencoin like a startup to raise enough funds. I think it is a unique opportunity. I am sure that some of already earned enough.
I hope so. I really like coins and project that can do something for market and progress. I am convinced that evencoin is one of mentioned projects. I wonder how the project will develop in next couple of years.
I know that developers have great plans. They want to launch other interesting projects connected to cryptocurrencies. They want to speed up the process of crypto currency adaptation
Evencoin is a really special project. I think market needs coin like evencoin. I guess guaranteed mining for 15 years is something incredible. I like to see that developers try to make the market more stable.
I also think that projects like evencoin can make the current market more stable and progressive. I see how much effort and sources is given to make this coin successful.
It is obvious for me too. Besides, the crypto community has accepted this coin. Mostly every month new exchange platform lists this coin and it is great. It means that this coin is interesting enough for everyone.
Well, it is true. I am sure that forward-looking people really knows that evencoin could be a sensation on the market. It has specific features that could help to develop your own project.
Evencoin is a really special project. I think market needs coin like evencoin. I guess guaranteed mining for 15 years is something incredible. I like to see that developers try to make the market more stable.
I also think that projects like evencoin can make the current market more stable and progressive. I see how much effort and sources is given to make this coin successful.
It is obvious for me too. Besides, the crypto community has accepted this coin. Mostly every month new exchange platform lists this coin and it is great. It means that this coin is interesting enough for everyone.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
      A great and very,very interesting business! The design of web-site interested me a lot. It is also worth-noting that social networks have a lot of visitor for today. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier.
Pages:
Jump to: