Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 50. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I really like evencoin’s idea. This coin has all possibilities to become a special and respected cryptocurrency on the current market. I think that falling prices of btc and eth won’t be a big problem for this coin. 

Of course, there won’t be any problem with that. Developers said that this coin will be better than bitcoin. Besides, it gives a great opportunity to mine without any additional equipment and other stuff.
Yes, it is true and I really hope that team is enough experienced to show great results. I want to see this coin on the top because it has incredible features. It can make ecommerce more advantageous and profitable.

What do you mean? I just thought that Evencoin is just a simple way to have a high passive profit and that’s all. I know that it offers the simplest way of mining but what else?
Well, you are almost right. I just meant that evencoin could be a nice cryptocurrency for transactions and it could change the rules. I think this coin could be disruptive for the current market and change a lot. It is a matter of time.

I hope that you are right. I know that there a lot of users that believe in this coin and want to use it more often. Evencoin need to meet their expectations and mine also.
I have no reasons to doubt about it. Developers took all best features from all existing coins and designed something outstanding. This financial product will help many ico developers to raise their projects too.

Time tell if you were right. Evencoin have to stood the time test. I know that there a lot of promising coins but there is no guarantee that they will be successful. I hope that evencoin isn’t one of those coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I really like evencoin’s idea. This coin has all possibilities to become a special and respected cryptocurrency on the current market. I think that falling prices of btc and eth won’t be a big problem for this coin. 

Of course, there won’t be any problem with that. Developers said that this coin will be better than bitcoin. Besides, it gives a great opportunity to mine without any additional equipment and other stuff.
Yes, it is true and I really hope that team is enough experienced to show great results. I want to see this coin on the top because it has incredible features. It can make ecommerce more advantageous and profitable.

What do you mean? I just thought that Evencoin is just a simple way to have a high passive profit and that’s all. I know that it offers the simplest way of mining but what else?
Well, you are almost right. I just meant that evencoin could be a nice cryptocurrency for transactions and it could change the rules. I think this coin could be disruptive for the current market and change a lot. It is a matter of time.

I hope that you are right. I know that there a lot of users that believe in this coin and want to use it more often. Evencoin need to meet their expectations and mine also.
I have no reasons to doubt about it. Developers took all best features from all existing coins and designed something outstanding. This financial product will help many ico developers to raise their projects too.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
❗️Dear participants! We have great news for you!❗️
EvenCoin listed in CoinmarketCap:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/evencoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
❗️Dear participants! We have great news for you!❗️
EvenCoin listed in CoinmarketCap:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/evencoin

Activity: 238
Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?

well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens
Fine, but how can I earn real/fiat money on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?

all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.
you mean every single detail is taken into account and nothing can go wrong? I hear that more than hundred times and there were a lot of bugs

Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong
well in that case this platform seems more reliable than other platforms, but I still think that some people will play unfair game
Unlike Bitcoin where energy & infrastructure is required to mining coin EvenCoin is a self-mining currency in conjunction to even numbers of Ethereum block

wow, it means that nothing can influence on the process of mining but amount of tokens? But some of users will always have advantages and high priority
Yes.  Only tokens make the difference, it is fair enough for you or there should be anything else to convince you that this platform is more reliable than other projects?
Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?

well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens
Fine, but how can I earn real/fiat money on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?

all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.
you mean every single detail is taken into account and nothing can go wrong? I hear that more than hundred times and there were a lot of bugs

Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong
well in that case this platform seems more reliable than other platforms, but I still think that some people will play unfair game
Unlike Bitcoin where energy & infrastructure is required to mining coin EvenCoin is a self-mining currency in conjunction to even numbers of Ethereum block

wow, it means that nothing can influence on the process of mining but amount of tokens? But some of users will always have advantages and high priority

Pages:
Jump to: