Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 51. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think Evencoin could really replace BTC. In accordance with last news eth and btc have great price falling. Maybe it is temporary or not, but crypto holders need to be more attentive to other currencies also.

I don’t think that btc and other coins could be really important for the market. I think everything could change pretty fast. I guess BTC could loose its positions. Evencoin could raise up. I agree that crypto enthusiasts need to be attentive.
It is realistic but I think there need to be more time. I guess the market still is very hard to develop in one click. There will be a hard period of adaptation. I am sure about it.

Maybe you are right but evencoins developers designed cryptocurrency that really can speed up this process. Time will tell and you will understand that I was right. Why do you think it will be so long. Evencoin has incredible advantages.
I know that it is a self-mining coin and it could be useful in business but people are usually accepting something new for a long time. As far as I know there are many people that don’t know even about cyptocurrencies.
Ok. It is a strong argument but forward-looking user will make a right decision. You need to be surer about this project. I don’t think there is some reasons to doubt about it.

I don’t have any doubts about it. By the way, you have all possibilities to earn more users for the project. You need to participate in the bounty campaign. I think it will be profitable for you.
Thank you for your advice. Maybe it is a good idea. I will be happy to earn more additional coins. Can you send me please the link for the bounty thread? I can’t find it

Of course, I will help you. Here it is and I think it will be something special for you.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39492093
Thanks a lot. I like these conditions and I don’t think it will take me a lot of time. I really hope that I will have enough time to earn these coins. I like it
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I think Evencoin could really replace BTC. In accordance with last news eth and btc have great price falling. Maybe it is temporary or not, but crypto holders need to be more attentive to other currencies also.

I don’t think that btc and other coins could be really important for the market. I think everything could change pretty fast. I guess BTC could loose its positions. Evencoin could raise up. I agree that crypto enthusiasts need to be attentive.
It is realistic but I think there need to be more time. I guess the market still is very hard to develop in one click. There will be a hard period of adaptation. I am sure about it.

Maybe you are right but evencoins developers designed cryptocurrency that really can speed up this process. Time will tell and you will understand that I was right. Why do you think it will be so long. Evencoin has incredible advantages.
I know that it is a self-mining coin and it could be useful in business but people are usually accepting something new for a long time. As far as I know there are many people that don’t know even about cyptocurrencies.
Ok. It is a strong argument but forward-looking user will make a right decision. You need to be surer about this project. I don’t think there is some reasons to doubt about it.

I don’t have any doubts about it. By the way, you have all possibilities to earn more users for the project. You need to participate in the bounty campaign. I think it will be profitable for you.
Thank you for your advice. Maybe it is a good idea. I will be happy to earn more additional coins. Can you send me please the link for the bounty thread? I can’t find it

Of course, I will help you. Here it is and I think it will be something special for you.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39492093

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.

At the moment you can buy this coin, it trades at least two exchanges, if I'm not mistaken. The project is almost completely ready.
Wow, this is really good news. And where exactly can I buy this coin, can you tell me about this, I would gladly have done it.

Well, I can say that at the moment, Evencoin is available on two crypto-exchanges. This is MERCATOX and BTC-ALPHA. In the future, it is planned to list more on other exchanges.
Thank you very much for this information, I think this project has every chance of becoming successful. But I would like to clarify a couple more points, if you can not answer.
I am not part of the team of this project, but I am well acquainted with this project and therefore I will try to answer your questions, what would you like to know?

I heard that besides the coin, the team must provide a whole range of services and other projects. Own stock exchange and also some other projects. Is it ready for now or is it still in development?

All related projects have already been completed and submitted, you can read them on the project web site, you can also take a look at the roadmap to answer such questions, good luck
Another question about mining. I did not quite understand exactly how this will work. To become a miner, I just need to buy coins of this project, but I do not understand it should be a certain amount or can I buy as much as I want?
To be honest, I did not fully understand this aspect of the platform. Because they claim that only 4,000 people will receive bonuses for mining, or I just misunderstood it. Therefore, I can not answer this question.
Activity: 322
Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.

At the moment you can buy this coin, it trades at least two exchanges, if I'm not mistaken. The project is almost completely ready.
Wow, this is really good news. And where exactly can I buy this coin, can you tell me about this, I would gladly have done it.

Well, I can say that at the moment, Evencoin is available on two crypto-exchanges. This is MERCATOX and BTC-ALPHA. In the future, it is planned to list more on other exchanges.
Thank you very much for this information, I think this project has every chance of becoming successful. But I would like to clarify a couple more points, if you can not answer.
I am not part of the team of this project, but I am well acquainted with this project and therefore I will try to answer your questions, what would you like to know?

I heard that besides the coin, the team must provide a whole range of services and other projects. Own stock exchange and also some other projects. Is it ready for now or is it still in development?

All related projects have already been completed and submitted, you can read them on the project web site, you can also take a look at the roadmap to answer such questions, good luck
Another question about mining. I did not quite understand exactly how this will work. To become a miner, I just need to buy coins of this project, but I do not understand it should be a certain amount or can I buy as much as I want?

Pages:
Jump to: