Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 56. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
As we all know all the genius ideas are simple as possible, evencoin is not anexception. All we needed is new and comfortable platform for mining and now here it is!

Of course, i agree with your statement,  but what can you say about this project in general, do you know the main idea of the team of developers? I mean not only few words about mining platform
EvenCoin is a new self-mining smart contract where no hardware is required to mine EvenCoin but it gets mining in parallel to even numbers of Ethereum blocks with ERC20 compliant with a total supply of 100 Million coins. Is that enough for you?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
As we all know all the genius ideas are simple as possible, evencoin is not anexception. All we needed is new and comfortable platform for mining and now here it is!

Of course, i agree with your statement,  but what can you say about this project in general, do you know the main idea of the team of developers? I mean not only few words about mining platform
Activity: 406
Activity: 350
Gooood day, guys! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?

Not a typical qustion  Wink well, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens

As i supposed, very good, but how can I earn real money that can be sent on my credit card on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.

do you mean every single detail is taken into account and nothing can be done wrong? I hear that more than hundred times and there were a lot of bugs
Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong. This information can be found on the web-site!
well in that case this platform seems more reliable than other platforms, but I still think that some people will pay unfair game, because there will be one way or another to bugs ,that is not fixed

EvenCoin is backed up by professionals who have been working with Fitnech companies for the  last 20-25 years. Experience and Knowledge keeps a company steady and stable. We are a company registered in Abu Dhabi in the name of EVEN FINTECH SOLUTIONS LLC
wow, it means that nothing can influence on the process of mining but amount of tokens? I talk about special electric devices that can help during the process of mining

yes only the number of your tokens make the difference, it is fair enough for you or there should be anything else to convince you that this platform is more reliable than other projects?
Activity: 322
Gooood day, guys! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?

Not a typical qustion  Wink well, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens

As i supposed, very good, but how can I earn real money that can be sent on my credit card on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.

do you mean every single detail is taken into account and nothing can be done wrong? I hear that more than hundred times and there were a lot of bugs
Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong. This information can be found on the web-site!
well in that case this platform seems more reliable than other platforms, but I still think that some people will pay unfair game, because there will be one way or another to bugs ,that is not fixed

EvenCoin is backed up by professionals who have been working with Fitnech companies for the  last 20-25 years. Experience and Knowledge keeps a company steady and stable. We are a company registered in Abu Dhabi in the name of EVEN FINTECH SOLUTIONS LLC
wow, it means that nothing can influence on the process of mining but amount of tokens? I talk about special electric devices that can help during the process of mining

Activity: 266
Big potential of this idea may be  fully achieved. I know it for sure because the team of developers is a very responsible one and almost every member was in charge for implementation of other projects. Hope that everything will be nice.

Yeah, Evencoin team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims they set. I was incorrect from me to campare them with other projects
I agree with you, guys. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. There we can see a lot of attention to details. Developers try their be for this

I forgot about that but for the rist time the design of web-site interested me a lot.  But this it not the only thing why we should admire this team of developers, you have to see and join their social pages

And what about that? What can i see there? A lot of projects create social pages and do nothing, empty space without any important or useful information, as always...
Their social pages are very active. There is contained a lot of information about project and something about updates.And, the most pretty thing is posts and topics about tech and digital things

Could you, please send me the links for these pages, so i could check it by myself, i will be very glad. How do you presonally think, will the team of developers post news after the end of the ICO stage?

Sorry, forgot about the links:
facebook - https://www.facebook.com/evencoin11/ ; youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ ; twitter is not so active but - https://twitter.com/Evencoin1 ; and it is desitrable to check the wp - http://evencoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Whitepaper-1.pdf
thank you a lot, i will check it later. You helped me and gave a lot of information and details about the project. Will be very glad to become a part of such a helpful community
Yeah, when i joined evencoin i had a lot of questions but other members helped me. Contact me at any time or answer your questions right here, other members will help you  Wink
Big potential of this idea may be  fully achieved. I know it for sure because the team of developers is a very responsible one and almost every member was in charge for implementation of other projects. Hope that everything will be nice.

Yeah, Evencoin team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims they set. I was incorrect from me to campare them with other projects
I agree with you, guys. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. There we can see a lot of attention to details. Developers try their be for this

I forgot about that but for the rist time the design of web-site interested me a lot.  But this it not the only thing why we should admire this team of developers, you have to see and join their social pages

And what about that? What can i see there? A lot of projects create social pages and do nothing, empty space without any important or useful information, as always...
Their social pages are very active. There is contained a lot of information about project and something about updates.And, the most pretty thing is posts and topics about tech and digital things

Could you, please send me the links for these pages, so i could check it by myself, i will be very glad. How do you presonally think, will the team of developers post news after the end of the ICO stage?

facebook - https://www.facebook.com/evencoin11/ ; youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ ; twitter is not so active but - https://twitter.com/Evencoin1 ; and it is desitrable to check the wp - http://evencoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Whitepaper-1.pdf
thank you a lot, i will check it later. You helped me and gave a lot of information and details about the project. Will be very glad to become a part of such a helpful community

Pages:
Jump to: