Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EVOPOINTS (XEV) | POS | 11% APR | PROOF OF INNOVATION | STABLE - page 11. (Read 23677 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Hello everyone! Please vote for EvoPoints at
https://c-cex.com

We can finally have access to bigger markets and bigger trades and bigger value if we do get into the exchange, so help out!

Regards,
Jm Erestain
legendary
Just today had a problem opening my wallet it keeps showing error we had a block out today here in our place have not shut down the wallet and now I cannot open it.The wallet could have been corrupted is there a way to fix this,all my other wallets are still  intact..

Backup wallet.dat at the appdata of EvoPoints and try downloading a new wallet from the OP or build from source Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Just today had a problem opening my wallet it keeps showing error we had a block out today here in our place have not shut down the wallet and now I cannot open it.The wallet could have been corrupted is there a way to fix this,all my other wallets are still  intact..
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
I notice that the faucet is giving a very low rewards the last time I request it have me 17 XEV I know that many wants Evopoints but the faucets is a great way to introduce this coin to people and investors

Don't worry, there are many other bounties available for XEV!

The 666promo has been ended.

I will send you 10,000 XEV if you can increase the payouts again Smiley
Changed to 2-15 XEV.
If you wish to donate:
Faucet - EPAMG8qus3uJm4oF9YRTiksuEyfwurpjTN
Me: EPEcezDQ9N2WvSunbeZVxmht6fo78jaeYe

Thanks a lot for every donations Smiley
legendary
My XEV address for bounty EVdDbB4HAPd2EEsUQCSQ7JkR7vtpttoR7b  Smiley

I just sent you 5000 XEV for the block explorer you made!

Regards,
JM Erestain
legendary
I notice that the faucet is giving a very low rewards the last time I request it have me 17 XEV I know that many wants Evopoints but the faucets is a great way to introduce this coin to people and investors

Don't worry, there are many other bounties available for XEV!

I will send you 10,000 XEV if you can increase the payouts again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
My XEV address for bounty EVdDbB4HAPd2EEsUQCSQ7JkR7vtpttoR7b  Smiley
legendary

Thanks for having a promo for XEV in your faucet!
Just a little update:

We are in the process of applying to list our coin into the YuanBaoHui.com Chinese Crypto Exchange,
just wait for the process to finish and this will hopefully be done soon!
legendary
Sorry for long offline time. Here's link to my second (temp) blockexplorer: http://45.32.156.88/ Enjoy!  Smiley

Sure no problem! Just tell us once it's the final one Smiley

BTW before start faucet we was have 520 addresses and now we have 1360. Are you think some wallets was created by faucet?

I think when we will get web wallet amount of wallets will be more than 3 thousands. But I don't have cash for servers for web wallet Sad

Pardon? We already have a web wallet at Juststake.online, but feel free to make another one Smiley
BTW before start faucet we was have 520 addresses and now we have 1360. Are you think some wallets was created by faucet?

I think when we will get web wallet amount of wallets will be more than 3 thousands. But I don't have cash for servers for web wallet Sad
We've got 666 payouts! http://scr.hu/82tv/33z89
So time for giveaway!

PROMO CODE: 666payouts
What this will give for me? - It will pay not 0.01-2 but 1-5!!!
It's 1-5 plus normal amount. So you can get up to 7 XEV
Link to faucet: http://twnt22.pl/faucet/

HYPE!
Promo will be from now to 7 am Polish time
Sorry for long offline time. Here's link to my second (temp) blockexplorer: http://45.32.156.88/ Enjoy!  Smiley
legendary
Hello Devs I will launch my Crypto currency directory and would like to invite you to be one of the early one of our listing ,we are using a premium directory theme and all list will be promoted randownly on all our crypto currency pages and groups ..
Please reply if you want to be listed we accept bounties and we will list your coins in our premium package for 150 days

Sure, if you could maybe send me a PM with the link of the site I could check it out Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Hello Devs I will launch my Crypto currency directory and would like to invite you to be one of the early one of our listing ,we are using a premium directory theme and all list will be promoted randownly on all our crypto currency pages and groups ..
Please reply if you want to be listed we accept bounties and we will list your coins in our premium package for 150 days
legendary
Here' link to my blockexplorer. I am going to improve it next days. Hope you'll like it! http://208.69.31.97/

Great explorer! Using Iquidus was a great move! Smiley
I'll add it to the OP, thanks for contributing!

Send me your address and I can give you a 5000 XEV bounty Smiley
Here' link to my blockexplorer. I am going to improve it next days. Hope you'll like it! http://208.69.31.97/
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
But PoW (mining time) in XEV was ended in 1st March.
I know mining is over, I mean a place to mine other coins with different algos, then pool buys xev to pay out miners in xev. crave had one for a bit when it was still hot. there are lots out there that pay out in many different coins ... if we could get added to a good one would be cool. they help to create some action on the markets

I did not know that it is possible but if it is working from the other altcoins and pools then it's worth to implement that so many miners and pools will adopt Evopoints on their program..
We can do this together in 3 people Smiley But we must have coins to start. I can help with programming it
the pool they made for crave used nice hash for the backend, and then bought coins from bittrex for payout. it worked ok. but would be nicer if hash went to most profitable coins in alg mined then bought from best pool and then payed out once a day. it is just to help with volume and boost price. we might want to wait for bittrex to list coin before setting up....I could help with some starter coins.
sent to faucet EPAMG8qus3uJm4oF9YRTiksuEyfwurpjTN 500XEV. Hope it help.
Thank you very much. God bless you!
Pages:
Jump to: