Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EVOPOINTS (XEV) | POS | 11% APR | PROOF OF INNOVATION | STABLE - page 6. (Read 23677 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Dear Community!
If we want to be in Bittrex we have one request.
Please tweet to @bittrexexchange about EvoPoints. If we will do it - XEV will get chance to be listed on one of the biggest exchangers - Bittrex!
They said: "tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex".
Example tweet: https://twitter.com/twnt22/status/715185185675984896

This will be very big step to popularize EvoPoints!

I have started works with ready to use payment system especially for EvoPoints. It will be great system for shops beacuse there will be 0% fee!
Guys, I just became as Evopoints Web Developer. My first goal is to do ready to use payment system for XEV.

BTW. today is 27th March. One month ago you created this thread, so Evopoints have 1 month.
In this one month we didn't do very much, dev is searching new people to dev team and I have hope to be there. I think if we want to be better coin we must start our goals and programs and be in more exchanges

I invited you to the Slack, looking for more people to join in the dev team! I will pledge 500,000 XEV for more bounties and such once we get a new team

Sold all my coins wish you all success I have supported this coin on day one but it seems the dev lacks communication skills I guess he miss the lesson "great leaders are great communicators' and  “people don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” ..

Communication should be your best skills,the thing you lack the most..
Dev is very often offline and I will also replying for posts.

No trading happens in coingather exchange. vivxtrade shows secure connection failed error. Where to trade these coins? Why yobit and c-cex didn't list this coin?
We're waiting for responses in lots of exchanges. Vixtrade will be delete from OP
Activity: 126
No trading happens in coingather exchange. vivxtrade shows secure connection failed error. Where to trade these coins? Why yobit and c-cex didn't list this coin?
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
BTW. today is 27th March. One month ago you created this thread, so Evopoints have 1 month.
In this one month we didn't do very much, dev is searching new people to dev team and I have hope to be there. I think if we want to be better coin we must start our goals and programs and be in more exchanges

I invited you to the Slack, looking for more people to join in the dev team! I will pledge 500,000 XEV for more bounties and such once we get a new team

Sold all my coins wish you all success I have supported this coin on day one but it seems the dev lacks communication skills I guess he miss the lesson "great leaders are great communicators' and  “people don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” ..

Communication should be your best skills,the thing you lack the most..

Just accepted!
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Alright, we have to do something about EvoPoints. My partner has run away from the project and I'm gonna need a solid team.
If you are interested in helping EvoPoints, please PM me with your email and I will send you an invite to our slack.

Let's make this coin the next big thing
Sent pm, may some web things will popularize Evopoints.

I'll send you an invite to slack, hopefully we can make EvoPoints big.
I'll send you some EvoPoints as well to help us make this work
So I'm waiting to invite and we'll talk Smiley
legendary
anyone interested , i got 490 evopoint!

I have unfriend this guy on facebook,looks like he has problem with communication have sent him a lot of messages but no answer ,not the kind of dev or admin you want to work with ,now I know why his partner run away..

Lol, I have treated you the way I treated twnt22 but he is not complaining. He understands I am busy, and unlike you I have a life outside of Facebook and Bitcointalk.
I'm busy working as Lisk PH Ambassador, EvoPoints Project Manager, Web Developer and a human as well.

If you do not understand that then it is right that you do not become part of the team

Had a message way back 3 to 4 days ago and no answer coming from you now try that to any guy you could just say come back to me next week or get lost I am busy but no answer,I am managing 15 sites had 45 clients on my blog set up service and my social sites so far has 46 members but no one complaints of being ignored..

Will dump this coin and delete my wallet ..
legendary
Alright, we have to do something about EvoPoints. My partner has run away from the project and I'm gonna need a solid team.
If you are interested in helping EvoPoints, please PM me with your email and I will send you an invite to our slack.

I'll send you an invite to slack, hopefully we can make EvoPoints big.
I'll send you some EvoPoints as well to help us make this work
legendary

I have unfriend this guy on facebook,looks like he has problem with communication have sent him a lot of messages but no answer ,not the kind of dev or admin you want to work with ,now I know why his partner run away..

Lol, I have treated you the way I treated twnt22 but he is not complaining. He understands I am busy, and unlike you I have a life outside of Facebook and Bitcointalk.
I'm busy working as Lisk PH Ambassador, EvoPoints Project Manager, Web Developer and a human as well.

If you do not understand that then it is right that you do not become part of the team
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

legendary

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
market back, we still need new one
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Last information about faucet.
Faucet earned from ads 16800 satoshi and we've got about 5000 XEV from donations. Thank you.
But that is smaller than 4$ who is required to pay for server.
So... for next month I paid from my cash but please dev, do all to popularize Evopoints. We don't have any market now! Dev, your coin isn't popular. We must do something. Start some goals who are in op.

Link to faucet: http://twnt22.pl/faucet

The coin is not moving,there is no excitement on the dev to keep the coins from moving how many months it's been that we are on a stand still I have a few Evopoints here and i guess it's time to dump this coin if I did not see a good promotion of this project..
Last information about faucet.
Faucet earned from ads 16800 satoshi and we've got about 5000 XEV from donations. Thank you.
But that is smaller than 4$ who is required to pay for server.
So... for next month I paid from my cash but please dev, do all to popularize Evopoints. We don't have any market now! Dev, your coin isn't popular. We must do something. Start some goals who are in op.

Link to faucet: http://twnt22.pl/faucet
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
I could chip in to get on yobit .02 to.03 bitcoin to fund getting on there. maby we could get enough together to get on.
That is very kind of you I think you need to update the dev on getting listed on Yobit I guess you have a lot of Evopoints on your wallet he should reward you if you are going to help him getting into Yobit using the premium package
I can only afford to help a bit. if others can chip in we could get on yobit. and only if dev is not set against it. ya I have a few evo, I would like to see it on a market that can get the coin noticed. I dont need any reward, just trying to help. and a thanks to dev for the evo back from faucet.
legendary
I could chip in to get on yobit .02 to.03 bitcoin to fund getting on there. maby we could get enough together to get on.
That is very kind of you I think you need to update the dev on getting listed on Yobit I guess you have a lot of Evopoints on your wallet he should reward you if you are going to help him getting into Yobit using the premium package
Pages:
Jump to: