Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EVOPOINTS (XEV) | POS | 11% APR | PROOF OF INNOVATION | STABLE - page 17. (Read 23677 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Hello I have made a blog post about Evopoints if there is something that needs to be corrected let me know,I will update this post anytime that there are new development or project about Evopoints ..

http://coingiver.xyz/evopoints-crypto-currency-for-the-advancement-of-technology/

My address : EP9146s17DDj7pnXB7Z4yVn4CLdh1cBZPv
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
PoW is ended now. Please withdraw your coins from the pool

Thank you for helping the EvoPoints network! For mining pool operators and the first 5 miners who post here:

Mining Pool Operator: CLAIM 1000 XEV (ypool and [Suspicious link removed])

First 5 Miners: CLAIM 400 XEV

Mined at ypool, username was surewhynot. PM'ing address
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
How long time I must wait after do ./evopointsd and wait to synchronize? I don't think it's working good, beacuse I'm waiting more than 6 hours. There is not very much blocks.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I hope so too.
I start solo mine XEV from 02/28/2016 until end of POW phase.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Devs is very transparent with all the bounties and as what has been said on the thread so in the coming weeks the market will felt the presence of Evocoins ..Iam very excited to be here and hopefully top exchanges will see our potential and include us on their list
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Rewards have been paid to Miners and Mining Pool operator!

Waiting for MiningPool.TK owner
legendary
legendary
Will be sending out the payouts for mining rewards after the whole list of claimants is complete! Miners come claim your bonuses now! 3 people left. Still waiting for MiningPool.tk operator to message me as well!

Regards,
Jm Erestain
EvoPoints Foundation President
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
I also was mining on miningpool
EPEcezDQ9N2WvSunbeZVxmht6fo78jaeYe
legendary
here i has mined by ypool:
worker was pennino
thanks

Send me your XEV address thru PM and where you mined your coins Smiley
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
here i has mined by ypool:
worker was pennino
thanks
legendary

Thank you for helping the EvoPoints network! For mining pool operators and the first 5 miners who post here:

Mining Pool Operator: CLAIM 1000 XEV (ypool and miningpool.tk)

First 5 Miners: CLAIM 400 XEV
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
legendary
just rough numbers but am I correct at about 500000 coins mined and 2mil premine, so only 2.5 mil coins out there. and as dev said the 2mil will go to good use and not be dumped, correct?

Yes. For the following reasons:

1.) The coin is young and there is no use in selling
2.) The coin's price will decrease
3.) CoEvolution reputation as a company will be damaged

We hold these coins for paying for bounties, campaigns and incentive for developers, and also for our roadmap fulfilment (PROJECT EVOLUTION)
thanks dev good to hear. now to sit back and stake away with my mined coins. mining went smooth, I was in since about block 300. coin is staking away nicely. and you are active and responsive. looks like a nice future. looking forward to future developments. great job.

Yes, thank you for your support! The foundation will start staking the Foundation Fund in 2 days to allow users to circulate and stake their coins as well
Activity: 415
just rough numbers but am I correct at about 500000 coins mined and 2mil premine, so only 2.5 mil coins out there. and as dev said the 2mil will go to good use and not be dumped, correct?

We hold these coins for paying for bounties, campaigns and incentive for developers, and also for our roadmap fulfilment (PROJECT EVOLUTION)
thanks dev good to hear. now to sit back and stake away with my mined coins. mining went smooth, I was in since about block 300. coin is staking away nicely. and you are active and responsive. looks like a nice future. looking forward to future developments. great job.
legendary

Activity: 415
legendary
pow over.  good job dev

Yes POW is over! We're already a few blocks above 4600.
Our team is now making a platform for the XEVHACK and also for a game, and an ad platform using EVOPOINTS.

Now that inflation is slowed, you can expect market value to rise with the help of continued community support and development

TRADE AT:

https://coingather.com/exchange/XEV/BTC

AND

Pages:
Jump to: