Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EVOPOINTS (XEV) | POS | 11% APR | PROOF OF INNOVATION | STABLE - page 18. (Read 23677 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
pow over.  good job dev
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Hello I saw  that there are bounties for blog post would like to take it I have a wordpress blog about crypto currency i will also post a large banner permanently on my blog spot,I will do a 400 post about Evopoints

Yes there are. Make a blog post and/or a news site post we will send you 5000 XEV!

POW DIFFICULTY AT: 8.29944768
TIME TO MINE! ONLY A FEW POW BLOCKS LEFT!

Hello Bro please give me at least 48 hours to give you a review,the keywords I am using are crypto currency,scrypt proof or work coin and proof of stakes works please reserve this bounty for us,we will come out with a 450 review of Evopoints

Sure no problem! We'll be waiting Smiley

We are looking for people to help out with EVOPOINTS development (marketing, application development and coin development)
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Hello I saw  that there are bounties for blog post would like to take it I have a wordpress blog about crypto currency i will also post a large banner permanently on my blog spot,I will do a 400 words  about Evopoints

Yes there are. Make a blog post and/or a news site post we will send you 5000 XEV!

Hello Bro please give me at least 48 hours to give you a review,the keywords I am using are crypto currency,scrypt proof or work coin and proof of stakes works please reserve this bounty for us,we will come out with a 450 review of Evopoints
legendary
So you premined 2033684 XEV from mining 4600 blocks *92 coins in block =423200  Smiley
2033684+423200 =2456884  coins after pow ,so your premine is not 5% but about 83 %.
You should correct your op with right numbers ,people should know that you have 83% of all coins.

I think you should clarify that it's like saying there is not much to mine anymore since you already have all the coins an this is not good for any project that only one group or team controls 83% of all the evopoints coins.. Sad

Not I because i'm not the dev and don't have and will not have even 1 evo coin never.I just did the math and numbers don't lie.
Probably he will say that my numbers are not correct because it have 11% pos per year ,so ok when we suppose he will never ever stake his premine and after many many years the max number will reach 40673684 XEV -then yes  he will have only 5% premine.

From my above points people have typically an equal distribution with a certain development fund which will be and is continuously being used to pay bounties and eventually, campaigns.

So far, we've paid around 80,000 XEV for campaigns
(still 220,000 XEV) being given out.

We are already sorting out funds for an upcoming project (XEVHACK - a hackathon happening 6 times a year or once every 2 months paying out in XEV)

This will be a good and proper way of distributing while supporting our roadmap and maintaining the dev fund at the same time

You call 83% premine a proper way of distributing this is one of the worst distributions i ever saw on this forum.

No, I'm calling bounties, community service, competitions and marketing campaigns a proper way of distributing evopoints.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Activity: 405
Merit: 500
So you premined 2033684 XEV from mining 4600 blocks *92 coins in block =423200  Smiley
2033684+423200 =2456884  coins after pow ,so your premine is not 5% but about 83 %.
You should correct your op with right numbers ,people should know that you have 83% of all coins.

I think you should clarify that it's like saying there is not much to mine anymore since you already have all the coins an this is not good for any project that only one group or team controls 83% of all the evopoints coins.. Sad

Not I because i'm not the dev and don't have and will not have even 1 evo coin never.I just did the math and numbers don't lie.
Probably he will say that my numbers are not correct because it have 11% pos per year ,so ok when we suppose he will never ever stake his premine and after many many years the max number will reach 40673684 XEV -then yes  he will have only 5% premine.

From my above points people have typically an equal distribution with a certain development fund which will be and is continuously being used to pay bounties and eventually, campaigns.

We are already sorting out funds for an upcoming project (XEVHACK - a hackathon happening 6 times a year or once every 2 months paying out in XEV)

This will be a good and proper way of distributing while supporting our roadmap and maintaining the dev fund at the same time

You call 83% premine a proper way of distributing this is one of the worst distributions i ever saw on this forum.
legendary
My faucet will be online soon! Get ready for this, but VPS is down  Sad

Thats alright! We can't wait for your faucet! Smiley Make sure to add a "donations" address so we can send your bounty and some donations for your faucet to keep running!

Regards,
Jm Erestain
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
My faucet will be online soon! Get ready for this, but VPS is down  Sad
legendary
I'm mining but don't get nothing. What's wrong?

Where are you mining? Mine in a pool for a bigger chance to get a block! Smiley
miningpool

Maybe your hash-rate isn't high enough. You need a better rig to be mining with the current difficulty Smiley

miningpool
legendary

legendary
WE'RE AT BLOCK 3050
ONLY 1550 MORE BLOCKS TO GO TILL FULL POS!!!
legendary
Hello I saw  that there are bounties for blog post would like to take it I have a wordpress blog about crypto currency i will also post a large banner permanently on my blog spot,I will do a 400 post about Evopoints

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
legendary
legendary
I can do some but after today Wink

Do some what? We still have bounties for many things, and we are now setting up our budget for avatar campaigns and twitter campaigns already Smiley
I can do some but after today Wink
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: