Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EVOPOINTS (XEV) | POS | 11% APR | PROOF OF INNOVATION | STABLE - page 5. (Read 23677 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
SO I GUESS its dead hey?

JM has better things to do with lisk?
well atleast IF lisk ever considered adding you to the main team we could let them know you scammed the community with a coin that never got listed and to not associate themselves with you. this thread being evidence
ya im sure you have excuses tho, but bottom line is i ,  and im sure a few others have lost money because of you so so much for your community interaction earning you a spot there.
you made your choice, take care man. remember this when you feel bad for not being rich like them

I did not lost money on evopoints but pity those who pin there hopes on this coin I have pm him a lot of times asking him for bounties to get listed on our social site so we can promote it to our members but all I got was no response no yes or no this guy has a communication problem right now there is no response from the dev on his own thread,no wonder his team left him..
Guys don't worry! Dev is offline but I am ready to communicate and you can write to me! BTW. Coinexchange.io want to list us so we think EvoPoints will get new exchanger in 1-2 days Smiley

Coinexchange.io  is a new exchangers they are still in the process of building their reputation that is why they list many coins without voting or paying a fee I think it will not help Evopoints at all on it's campaign they need to get listed on CCEX and Yobit and many popular exchanges and the admin should address the development of this coin..
Big changes soon! I think in this week. Be ready for this, will be special announcement!

ya right....
great so emerge just gave you the coins responsibilities?
he should remember that .
man lisk is so screwed, if they ever put emerge on the team i would remind them how he ripped off the community on this coin
with emerge on their team and yobit trading, lisk is right where it neeDs to be! Grin IN THE TRASH
Big changes in all coin. I'm talking with dev and he's offline. He's talking "busy" and I also grumble he but will be ok Smiley Be ready and look at threat, to the moon Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?
SO I GUESS its dead hey?

well atleast IF lisk ever considered adding you to the main team we could let them know you scammed the community with a coin that never got listed and to not associate themselves with you. this thread being evidence
ya im sure you have excuses tho, but bottom line is i ,  and im sure a few others have lost money because of you so so much for your community interaction earning you a spot there.
you made your choice, take care man. remember this when you feel bad for not being rich like them

I did not lost money on evopoints but pity those who pin there hopes on this coin I have pm him a lot of times asking him for bounties to get listed on our social site so we can promote it to our members but all I got was no response no yes or no this guy has a communication problem right now there is no response from the dev on his own thread,no wonder his team left him..
Guys don't worry! Dev is offline but I am ready to communicate and you can write to me! BTW. Coinexchange.io want to list us so we think EvoPoints will get new exchanger in 1-2 days Smiley

Coinexchange.io  is a new exchangers they are still in the process of building their reputation that is why they list many coins without voting or paying a fee I think it will not help Evopoints at all on it's campaign they need to get listed on CCEX and Yobit and many popular exchanges and the admin should address the development of this coin..
Big changes soon! I think in this week. Be ready for this, will be special announcement!

ya right....
great so emerge just gave you the coins responsibilities?
he should remember that .
man lisk is so screwed, if they ever put emerge on the team i would remind them how he ripped off the community on this coin
with emerge on their team and yobit trading, lisk is right where it neeDs to be! Grin IN THE TRASH
SO I GUESS its dead hey?

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
SO I GUESS its dead hey?

SO I GUESS its dead hey?

legendary
SO I GUESS its dead hey?

Activity: 504
Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?
SO I GUESS its dead hey?

Guys we have new node - 91.189.36.30
If you want, just add it! Dev, can you add it to op?
coin gather down again ... lets get this on yobit

Already dump this coin there is no movement or update what so ever the admin is so busy with other things so i snow consider this as shitcoin they could not even get to Yobit while new coins that are launched or not yet launch are easily getting it,problem is with the dev..

We sent submission to YoBit but they didn't response. Our BTC funds were stolen so we must wait Sad
Guys, we've got new exchanger where we can vote!

It's here: https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/newcoin

To be listed we must donate 10 000 000 MRC which costs 2 sat per 1 MRC. Don't look at "Donated" column - it don't work. Please if you can, buy some MRC (it don't must be 10,000,000) and vote for us.

If someone wants to donate must buy 1,000,000 MRC, so it will cost about 8 USD.

If we want to be listed we must together pay 0.2 BTC Smiley

Already dump this coin there is no movement or update what so ever the admin is so busy with other things so i snow consider this as shitcoin they could not even get to Yobit while new coins that are launched or not yet launch are easily getting it,problem is with the dev..

We sent submission to YoBit but they didn't response. Our BTC funds were stolen so we must wait Sad
Activity: 415
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Explorer is NodeJS based, not PHP.
Hello,

Blockexplorer is going to expire in few days if we don't get about 0.01 BTC for vps. BTC address for donates: 1MsbEH871wCpm43vZTvTqwXLKox8wrnmw9

I was have same problem. I paid from my funds this 4 USD. BTW. in this, next week I will transfer block explorer, faucet etc. to official website. So if you want you can send me files. I think dev will send you some XEV for help but I must talk with him.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hello,

Blockexplorer is going to expire in few days if we don't get about 0.01 BTC for vps. BTC address for donates: 1MsbEH871wCpm43vZTvTqwXLKox8wrnmw9
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
The site's been updated with our new team member twnt22!
Dear Community!
If we want to be in Bittrex we have one request.
Please tweet to @bittrexexchange about EvoPoints. If we will do it - XEV will get chance to be listed on one of the biggest exchangers - Bittrex!
They said: "tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex".
Example tweet: https://twitter.com/twnt22/status/715185185675984896

This will be very big step to popularize EvoPoints!

I have started works with ready to use payment system especially for EvoPoints. It will be great system for shops beacuse there will be 0% fee!

Our online shop still listed evopoints as oner of our payment accepted coins we would like to read what you are going to offer we still honor that as part of the bounty the dev has paid to us
It will be website where shops will register, there will be generated code to put on website. I will not take fee for using and receiving payment.
legendary
Dear Community!
If we want to be in Bittrex we have one request.
Please tweet to @bittrexexchange about EvoPoints. If we will do it - XEV will get chance to be listed on one of the biggest exchangers - Bittrex!
They said: "tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex".
Example tweet: https://twitter.com/twnt22/status/715185185675984896

This will be very big step to popularize EvoPoints!

I have started works with ready to use payment system especially for EvoPoints. It will be great system for shops beacuse there will be 0% fee!

Our online shop still listed evopoints as oner of our payment accepted coins we would like to read what you are going to offer we still honor that as part of the bounty the dev has paid to us
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
No trading happens in coingather exchange. vivxtrade shows secure connection failed error. Where to trade these coins? Why yobit and c-cex didn't list this coin?

We're still looking for C-CEX votes to be listed in their exchange Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: