Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 92. (Read 90876 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Wow....new design of signature is nice Shocked, i have been changed new code and avatar
Great!
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Where do we put our tweet and facebook details for the campaigns?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
HI, I am new member on this forum, i want to participated on twitter campaign. Where i can check participant of Districts twitter bounty?
THANKS! Wink
Yes, of course I also waiting for facebook and twitter spreadsheet. If we just following and retweet, I think not any prove that we are join twitter and facebook. I hope Op must make spreadsheet, look We Trust: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-trst-bounties-wetrustio-savings-insurance-platform-1775265, in there is very professional for maintenance thread.
Activity: 518
Yeah, now already looks perfect, the signature clearly visible Wink
Great jobs team!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
HI, I am new member on this forum, i want to participated on twitter campaign. Where i can check participant of Districts twitter bounty?
THANKS! Wink
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
Interesting project!  I will join bounty program
Activity: 403
3D project, and 3Dapps, I see there is another one is based on html5, maybe they are your copycat, and Districts is the first 3D project, I am in.
Activity: 577
Is there anything to do with 3D Printing?  Huh
Activity: 242
 3D Dapps and 3D Explorer ,fresh idea with activity community , worth to keep following.
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
Wow....new design of signature is nice Shocked, i have been changed new code and avatar
Great!

Indeed, the new design somewhat looks more professional than before. Great work team!
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Done, please add me to your signature campaign sphreadsheets sir. And I want to know, is Twitter campaign still open? I'm not see the Twitter and FB speadsheet.
same problem  Grin , i dont see spreadsheet for join

not need spreadsheet for social network campaign
How they will accumulate participants and stakes are accepted, I think this is confusing, I'm also waiting to be following twitter and facebook campaign. For OP, please explain about this issued. thanks
Thats the reason why im still  not joined in social media campaign,  Im waiting when we can link our Twitter/fb account  or atleast have spreadsheet to see it.
Activity: 224
Done, please add me to your signature campaign sphreadsheets sir. And I want to know, is Twitter campaign still open? I'm not see the Twitter and FB speadsheet.

How they will accumulate participants and stakes are accepted, I think this is confusing, I'm also waiting to be following twitter and facebook campaign. For OP, please explain about this issued. thanks
Activity: 970
signature and avatar update Wink
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
HI,the hindi translated thread has been updated accordingly  Smiley
Activity: 658

Activity: 518
Signature spreadsheet update :

1- All participants with 0 points will be deleted.
2- All multi-accounts participants will be deleted.

Thank you.

You are following closely. It's a beautiful situation.  Cheesy
Activity: 361
Merit: 284
A new beginning
Signature spreadsheet update :

1- All participants with 0 points will be deleted.
2- All multi-accounts participants will be deleted.

Thank you.
Activity: 361
Merit: 284
A new beginning
NOTE:
And please fix this issue,
- BB code for Sr.Member too long, so code not work
- That avatar is too wide or tall. The limit is 120px width by 80px height

Signature for Sr.Member and Avatar updated.

Signature and avatar has been changed, but signatures aren't too visible ...it's ok? Roll Eyes

Hello, Signatures for Sr.Member and Hero/Legendary Member are fixed  Wink

Activity: 490
Activity: 187
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org