Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Exchange] Project: Districts | 3D Dapps | 3D Explorer | VR [3DCoin] [ANN] - page 96. (Read 90876 times)

ikm
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I thought I could have a good project when I saw that the ICO period was extended and tested as Beta.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Those with long ICO times are generally good projects.
But the wait is very boring. Grin

too long!  Grin Grin Grin
Yes it assures stake holders that they are here to stay and not behind your money.
Usually ICO that have shortest duration turned out to be scam and long running campaigns are genuine.
Activity: 361
Merit: 284
A new beginning
Hello, I'm still wondering how the social media bounty will be calculated, as for example, I do tweets and retweets every day, and there are a lot of participants I guess, but no one has a clue how many participants there are and how the number of tweets will be calculated, or I missed the data somewhere, in the OP there is no much info and no gg spreadsheet, only for signature campaign.  Maybe someone knows how it will be? Thanks

Follow us on Twitter: 20 points per week

Every retweet (retweet or quote tweet) or mention:
10 points for under 300 followers
20 points for under 1000 followers
50 points for 1000 or more followers

Twitter API is working, we will update the website dashboard soon.
Activity: 361
Merit: 284
A new beginning
It has been deleted, so should I post it to Off-topic board instead?
I guess it's the only place to put it, so here it is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1782282

Sorry, but we cannot accept this translation.
Activity: 518
Hello, I'm still wondering how the social media bounty will be calculated, as for example, I do tweets and retweets every day, and there are a lot of participants I guess, but no one has a clue how many participants there are and how the number of tweets will be calculated, or I missed the data somewhere, in the OP there is no much info and no gg spreadsheet, only for signature campaign.  Maybe someone knows how it will be? Thanks

hello guys, this campaign will be carried out but they have not been made to the spreadsheet but calm down because they would want to receive from our advice before he adds something more..!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
I guess it's the only place to put it, so here it is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1782282
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I took part at signature campaign during nine weeks. If I'am changing signature now, will I get bounties for this campaign?
Yes you still recive the payment for the week you joined and the count will stop when you remove it.thats what I understand hello dev I'm still waiting for social media campaign when you plan to add it I read it's on February but it's already February now .😂😂
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
I took part at signature campaign during nine weeks. If I'am changing signature now, will I get bounties for this campaign?
Activity: 714
update signature code from member to full member sir
thank you
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
participated the bounty campaign..thanks
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
just an useless  concept coin
Czech translation added, anyway the OP contains
50 million coins will be created in total in years

In how many years?  Smiley
i want ask about form facebook where? I've been looking but no see..

Hey,

As far as I know form registration is only for blogs and signature participant & later we will able to link our facebook and twitter account into ICO portal

okay thanks.! there is one thing of my suggestions to complete the project this campaign should be added to the distribution of video?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
i want ask about form facebook where? I've been looking but no see..

Hey,

As far as I know form registration is only for blogs and signature participant & later we will able to link our facebook and twitter account into ICO portal
Those with long ICO times are generally good projects.
But the wait is very boring. Grin

too long!  Grin Grin Grin
just think of it for our savings in the future guys..
Activity: 548
Merit: 167
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Pages:
Jump to: