Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin - Cryptsy/Bittrex, CAT bot, Loads of News! - page 93. (Read 248520 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Will be investing ~0.1 BTC in this
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
Hey buddy! I know kingscrown from both here on BCT and on Skype. Nice to him workin on a new project Smiley appreciate all the help and advice he's given me; can only imagine what he'll be able to do with his own coin.

I'll be following this closely!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
website updated to be more sexy. 13 more days till ICO ends.

Visit - http://exclusivecoin.pw

100% sales will be limited
100% sales will be cheaper than with BTC/USD
100% sales will be first announced on email to keep them fair

SUBSCRIBE NOW TO NOT MISS OPPORTUNITIES

Upcoming sales of miners/accesories from this companies:

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Crypto Angel
5k satoshi for the ICO with 60mil coins is just way too expensive, even if just a few people took part to the ICO and 20mil ca coins get burned, it would still be a ridiculously high price. just look at XBOT, 2mil coins total (1mil for ICO) and the ICO price was 9k sats (20-30k on trex after launch), and that was a truly groundbreaking coin...a fair ICO price for this one would be 200-300 sats, let's round it up to 400-450 sats considering the fact that total supply might be reduced if some ICO coins get burned

When i put KnC Miner for ie 9BTC and the price will be the one that you say - person to reach 9-10BTC would need to buy out whole market or possibly couldnt.
I know the price may look high but if you actually see commodities price that you will be able to buy with it.. it can make sense in the end.

This coin is made like this, was well thought and discussed with many people - notice how many Sr/Hero/Coin Devs vouched here for me in the thread.

Also im sure loads of people wait for last 48h to buy more coins - its still early now yet Atomic Trade already has fine volume.

Don't get me wrong, if I didn't respect the coin, I wouldn't be here commenting. I'm interested in taking part to the ICO, I'm one of those that, as you said, have alarms set for the last days before launch, to see how things are going and decide to get in or not. My only concern is that unluckily altcoins are 5% innovation and 95% speculations, I simply think that sustaining even the ICO price would require and enormous market cap for a new coin...but let's just see, I wish the best for this coin, new ideas like the one behind exclusivecoin deserve to succeed, and I hope so Smiley
5k satoshi for the ICO with 60mil coins is just way too expensive, even if just a few people took part to the ICO and 20mil ca coins get burned, it would still be a ridiculously high price. just look at XBOT, 2mil coins total (1mil for ICO) and the ICO price was 9k sats (20-30k on trex after launch), and that was a truly groundbreaking coin...a fair ICO price for this one would be 200-300 sats, let's round it up to 400-450 sats considering the fact that total supply might be reduced if some ICO coins get burned

When i put KnC Miner for ie 9BTC and the price will be the one that you say - person to reach 9-10BTC would need to buy out whole market or possibly couldnt.
I know the price may look high but if you actually see commodities price that you will be able to buy with it.. it can make sense in the end.

This coin is made like this, was well thought and discussed with many people - notice how many Sr/Hero/Coin Devs vouched here for me in the thread.

Also im sure loads of people wait for last 48h to buy more coins - its still early now yet Atomic Trade already has fine volume.
Activity: 433
Crypto Angel
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
fail of SYS doesnt mean fails of other coins or actually gives us very clear message that: marketing > new technologies
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Seems a good coin , i don't know why people fear ICO , but if the DEV's are trustable , ICO's are really good
AM in
thanks Cheesy
Because ICO sucks mostly, and this does not seems to be different. Even superhyped superbacked SysCoin with superdevs is now on 50% ICO price. Fuck IPO craps. Fuck all <6 months coin craps.

Oh! i thought it is good , cos i made good profit on some
and i don't understand why would people dump it for lower than the price they bought it for :/
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
29+ mil ICO @ 5k sats? WOW! FPGAs are gonna love this one. Run Forrest run.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502

Added escrow option to OP for scared people. But i think you can just msg me at any other forum, my blog or whatever else - that will be faster and easier for both of us.

I do not know what is POD?

POD = Proof of Developer
Right now, only Cypto Asian did the rating
http://cryptoasian.com/proof-of-developer-faq/

But since the rating only did by some web that not even proof themself as trusted, so its hard to use as standard

Any comments
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Betta to get in this ICO as mining seems hard Smiley
Taken down all extra fees on escrows + made smaller min investments to let more "smaller" people get in.

How to Buy EXCL Coin on the ICO

@ Escrowed by Atomic Trade Exchange
ENTER MARKET HERE

@ Directly from kingscrown
1. Send desired BTC amount to: 1EPM3rTiHFVQfAtTbQLLtAhPHTsvcf94ct
2. PM with txid to get added to the list [if you wish you can PM saying you want to stay anonymous]
3. See your status at http://exclusivecoin.pw/ico-list-of-buyers/

Min entrance: 0.0005 BTC (10 coins)

@ Using Bitcointalkforum Escrow Maidak
Min entrance: 0.005 BTC
Escrow address: 15A5R83t7cGoXDSsxMg2HsFevsZYshujy6

I was contacted by kingscrown to inform users I am to escrow his ICO if your using escrow please fill the following form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-8xVe7viLYQjZ_dHPIKtXumZ5NlsmhM4pfSHL_GtHzU/viewform?usp=send_form
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
there is no way i'm doing an ico on atomic trade after they stole 250,000 shibecoin from me on the coin swap.
Activity: 368
Seems a good coin , i don't know why people fear ICO , but if the DEV's are trustable , ICO's are really good
AM in
thanks Cheesy
Because ICO sucks mostly, and this does not seems to be different. Even superhyped superbacked SysCoin with superdevs is now on 50% ICO price. Fuck IPO craps. Fuck all <6 months coin craps.

Less than 50%.  That's the one that burned me.  I'm still looking at this closely though.
Activity: 476
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
AM in
thanks Cheesy
I'm tempted to invest, but I just got burned on an ICO.  Ugh.

This ICO is fully escrowed and.. im not a new guy here or not just from this forum i have wide presence on many forums and in many projects [im also marketer of HBN/COL - very old coins] and many other coins had my help.
You can buy trought me directly, trought Maidak here or trought exchange. I do not get SINGLE coin until this goes live.

GPUCoin.     

GPUC = Cheaper GPUs via online store, inventory purchased with IPO initially, would have restocked with store proceeds.   Dev never delivered one GPU and ran with 60k in IPO funds.  The model is flawed and he realized it.  The coin would eventually become worth nothing due to continuous dumping back to the market by the store anyway.  Self cannibalization.

How is your coin going to be different?

Thanks!!

Hey,
while i do not know who made GPU or how did it end [anybody got a GPU?] here it goes a bit different:
1. i have loads of miners here, hell i even have this KnC from example here on forum to sell for 9BTC + shipping.
2. The things are limited, its not like you can raise coins in any moment and buy what you want. You need to be trigger ready toread mail and have enough coins to buy thing before somebody does.

Does that make sense? Ie you want to buy XXX miner that costs 5BTC, then you get in the mail [remember MAIL WILL ALWAYS GET DEAL INFOS FIRST] that you can get it for 4BTC equivalent of EXCL yet you dont have enough coins. Now its good deal for you to buy even 4,2BTC worth of EXCL to still profit 0,8BTC from the deal - does that make more sense?

The thing here is mailing list + limited trigger items.
legendary
Activity: 1241
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
I don't care about ICOs usually, but if Kingscrown wants a block explorer, drop me a message here or on CCT. Good luck.

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
AM in
thanks Cheesy
Activity: 426
GPUCoin.    

GPUC = Cheaper GPUs via online store, inventory purchased with IPO initially, would have restocked with store proceeds.   Dev never delivered one GPU and ran with 60k in IPO funds.  The model is flawed and he realized it.  The coin would eventually become worth nothing due to continuous dumping back to the market by the store anyway.  Self cannibalization.

How is your coin going to be different?

Thanks!!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
lol nice I just got an email about this. ICO's all the cool kids are doing it.
Pages:
Jump to: