Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin - Cryptsy/Bittrex, CAT bot, Loads of News! - page 91. (Read 248520 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
this will let more people enter not just whales Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!

500 satoshi has won. Community decided so i will take it.

Prices are being adjusted now,
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
ico is fool

Not all but still depends on the implementation, trust, features and pricing. I have to agree the price of this coin is nowhere near the current ICO price.
Activity: 585
Activity: 435
Seem we will fly to 500 then
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
For 500 sats I will buy some.
well well well , kingscrown with a big project on Atomic,

normally i am not a fan of these but this may be a rare exception,

all my best

thanx cinni your words as you are old and respected dev they are worth much to me!

ICO end date: 25.09.2014

okay i'm setting up my alarm on 24 september,
last minute buyer here  Tongue

i'll vote for 5k , that price is the reason why this coin "exclusive"  Wink
funfact : you cannot guaratee the 500sat voter will invest after the price is changed  Tongue

I assume 90% people will be last minute buyers - unless somebody comes and buys off all before they come and then they end with nothing Wink
Yes i do know the funfact but have to do what community chooses. from our counting 5k+ with 0 dumpers [only 0.BTC can be dumped a day from miners if they wish] is easy but.. there is human factor not just maths. and human factor prefers to invest less and get more coins.

So while everybody who i spoke to said math is right to price it at 5k - the human factor is not in my algo Wink

Thought the ico ended on the 25th? Or is it voting that ends in 24h?

This ICO goes till 25th but voting goes for next 10h. It will be easy for us to just add one more 0 to peoples current balances if the vote passes. its a very long time ICO so everybody can plan their investment. im not trying to make anybody "invest on trigger". read the thread, check who thinks what, check stats of the people, check my stats, check the idea itself.

This is a solid plan and i want everybody to have time to understand it and see what we can do together here.
Activity: 546

looks like more and more interesting.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos

ICO start date: 6.09.2014 [today]
Coin Launch: 28.09.2014
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
500 satoshi
+1
Activity: 139
Most people are right.500 satoshi is a good price that can attract more people to invest!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I voted for 500 satoshi.
The current price is very expensive.

BTW, a lower price will increase the possibility for a Hype on the coin to occur. That's one of the best ways (on the short term) to advertise a new coin and to expand the community around it.
Activity: 139
500 satoshi is a good price and i think people will invest if the ico price is 500
Activity: 252
Activity: 133
YEAH.My suggestion is lower the ICO price or this coin will below the ICO price.
Activity: 537
When we reach phase 6 the real game will begin. There should be whole new roadmap for that!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

okay i'm setting up my alarm on 24 september,
last minute buyer here  Tongue

i'll vote for 5k , that price is the reason why this coin "exclusive"  Wink
funfact : you cannot guaratee the 500sat voter will invest after the price is changed  Tongue
Vote guys there is 24h left till the end. Current investors will either stay on price or get extra 0 if the 500 satoshi wins Wink

but things to keep in mind - if price is cheap then more expensive things will have to wait as marketcap wont be enough on start
so for people wanting to buy ie big miners the lower the price then worse

current ICO stage:
6 people invested dirctly: http://exclusivecoin.pw/ico-list-of-buyers/
Atomic-Trade escrow for this time:

and we have 12 days left of the ICO.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
There are total 60 million supply coin , so 5000 satoshi is very expensive . Taking a look on Equinox , there is only 24m total coin and the price is 500 satoshi per 1st stage and 800 satoshi per 2nd stage
Activity: 140
I vote for 500 satoshi coz the price right now is real expensive!
Pages:
Jump to: