Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Exenium.io - a fully functional chat-bot crypto exchange in Messangers - page 10. (Read 52952 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The advantage of competition with ETD and similar better exchanges is that with the potential that has Exenium and the high degree of interest of many, there will be a good initial volume in sales, this makes a better scenario for the arrival of higher volume Exchanges and reputation, and Exenium will surely reach them.

I have seen some tokens multiply their initial value several times over despite only being listed on EtherDelta. I am not so enthusiastic about the big centralized exchanges anyway.
Activity: 84
The advantage of competition with ETD and similar better exchanges is that with the potential that has Exenium and the high degree of interest of many, there will be a good initial volume in sales, this makes a better scenario for the arrival of higher volume Exchanges and reputation, and Exenium will surely reach them.
Activity: 112
Hmm, so have someone tried the bot? and want to share a review about it?
Activity: 92
Merit: 3
The tokens do not provide dividends. They are used for payment of our commission fees, listing fees etc. as an alternative to other currencies such as BTC, USD etc.
Paying with XNT gives a 10% discount on everything, including listing (where such a discount becomes quite significant).
We are also not a decentralized exchange, in the sense that the trades are conducted via blockchain smart contracts. It's all done by our servers. It could be said that we offer a middle-ground solution, where we benefit from the performance of centralized servers, while at the same time hiding them from the public eye (and as such, hackers).

As for participating in the ICO, we do not at this time implement geographic locking. Residents of the US or China can in fact buy our tokens, but they do so at their own risk, and should be aware of the legal and tax implications of this. Our disclaimer applies to residents, so US citizens but not US residents should be ok.

We are planning to partner up with a US firm to be able to fully provide services to US residents, but this will apply to the exchange itself, not the ICO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
this forum is really slow today. I just stumbled upon Exenium and was surprised that it already has working platform. You are strong enough to defeat your competitors.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Can the residents of USA buy tokens if they live in another country?
I assume you can but wait for an official answer. As far as I know you need to respond to the law in the country you are now buying from.
You may need to prove where you actually live.
Yeah interesting we know US has stricted laws so not sure a platform like this would be given much leeway over there. Or if it would be welcome at all.
Plus, you know, US doesn't like icos in general.
I do not think America is so different from other countries in this respect, despite of course the more lenient penalties applied in that country, but as elsewhere, they repudiate the idea of Icos and decentralization for the same reason, Rulers do not find a way of control and submission, let alone grab a large slice of the moves, but the project Exenium is possible anywhere in the world, and over time there will be no limitations.
Activity: 202
I assume you can but wait for an official answer. As far as I know you need to respond to the law in the country you are now buying from.
Yeah interesting we know US has stricted laws so not sure a platform like this would be given much leeway over there. Or if it would be welcome at all.
Plus, you know, US doesn't like icos in general.
Activity: 182
Activity: 84
Activity: 98
I heard about this project sometime in February. Nice idea, but what about competitors?
Activity: 252
Does Exenium has any statistics regarding in its pre-sale particularly in amount of ETH raised? I hope they would put it in their website.
They have counter on the website, check it. It says that they have collected about $975k. Have forgotten the exchange rate, calculate it by yourself if you are interested.
Activity: 70
Does Exenium has any statistics regarding in its pre-sale particularly in amount of ETH raised? I hope they would put it in their website.
Activity: 154
Nice project, it's pretty good that you already have working bot. I will be following you for updates.

Yeah, that makes it definitely outstanding compared to most other ICOs. So far more than 200000 people use this application, that pretty good imho.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Nice project, it's pretty good that you already have working bot. I will be following you for updates.
Activity: 140
I think decentralization will make exchange more transparent. Exenium will be one of the first decentralized exchange platform, and I think that can disrupt the way we use them.
Activity: 59
There is always going to be legal issues around this kind of projects in regions. How are you planning to deal with it?
Activity: 70
What the base for more transparent methods of doing business?
Is it the modern world market? And how will an excahnge using large amounts of data be created at the same time. Confidentiality? I mean the technical aspect.
Activity: 210
Does anyone know how much money Exenium raised in their token sale so far? Can't find any information about.
Decentralization sounds good for me for this kind of project. It's something new for this kind of projects.

You will have this answer more quickly and efficiently in the telegram channel. The team supports well and constantly there. I cannot find a fundraising accountant or something. Good luck.
I think this has been asked a few times around. The devs even posted a picture with progress bar (it's outdated, I know). Go to the site and you will see huge bar with words Funds raised. People are lazy and can't find simple information, idk how they want to invest into smth.
Activity: 364
Does anyone know how much money Exenium raised in their token sale so far? Can't find any information about.
Decentralization sounds good for me for this kind of project. It's something new for this kind of projects.

You will have this answer more quickly and efficiently in the telegram channel. The team supports well and constantly there. I cannot find a fundraising accountant or something. Good luck.
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: