Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 233. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I see, the only reason EXP does not follow "BTC-LTC" model is the 11million of huge "premined" fund.

don't blame me but anyone think of burning the premine haunting over EXP?

PLS.  if not all of them but part of them?

You would need to read the white paper and see the design for funding, we do need funding to bring in more people, and for the DAO to operate and for the project to last. (The team will be expanding soon) With the popularity I think there are other options however, like a percentage of mining instead if we go hybrid POS/POW. Obviously we are considering all possible options, as long as they would make Expanse better and even more likely to be highly successful.

http://www.expanse.tech/docs/whitepaper-draft.pdf
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Regarding the premine, I think it would show some confidence if the premine stash were locked up in a public contract, in the way it was suggested in the white paper.

100% agree, and that is already written and the contract for the community reserve will be included with the Homestead update. Time locked.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
I can see there is now an EXP deploy option on Azure.
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/templates/go-expanse-on-ubuntu/?cdn=disable
Are there distributed apps for EXP yet?

Regarding the premine, I think it would show some confidence if the premine stash were locked up in a public contract, in the way it was suggested in the white paper.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
indeed, from the early launching of this coin is always surprising, its volume and its community.
Good work dev. let's move on this. cloning is not all bad  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1330
I see, the only reason EXP does not follow "BTC-LTC" model is the 11million of huge "premined" fund.

don't blame me but anyone think of burning the premine haunting over EXP?

PLS.  if not all of them but part of them?
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Wow explosion much?  Damn missed out Sad

But wth...obvious crazy pump/bots on this on polo (and now trex)...so many already accumul. low value, now selling to you high, don't get burnt now.  Only if it goes way more up then it's worth it I think.

Why this pump now anyways?

I have seen correlation with ETH rises and EXP rises, maybe some ETH whales are also in EXP? This has happened a few times now, ETH started shooting up, slight delay, then EXP.

We have seen this with BTC and LTC in the past, also with Ripple and Stellar. This is my best guess anyway.
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
what is the profitability of this compared to ethereum?

Profitability of mining? With the market fluctuations it would be difficult to say, but mining and holding either coins seems like a good investment.

They trade places with profitability for mining. I think mining ETH or EXP is a good call.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Profitability of mining? With the market fluctuations it would be difficult to say, but mining and holding either coins seems like a good investment.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1024

The Litecoin effect.

Exp is runner up to Eth like LTC is (was?) runner up to BTC.

Eth pumped up 20% prior to Exp exploding.
Radium and how?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
What will EXP price ? Do you have any idea?

I think that it will go up to 0,002BTC and then will stagnate or go to normal values. I'm not an expert in Expanse, so you shouldn't invest after you saw my little "prediction".
Activity: 868
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
What will EXP price ? Do you have any idea?
Activity: 525
Merit: 500

The Litecoin effect.

Exp is runner up to Eth like LTC is (was?) runner up to BTC.

Eth pumped up 20% prior to Exp exploding.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
This was to be EXPected.
legendary
Merit: 1004
Does anyone believe that EXP could make it to .01?  this year?

I believe it could happen this year as things have been moving forward for Expanse a lot these days. ETH has been on the rise, as well as EXP, so there is no doubt that something big will happen real soon. Buy cheap EXP while you still can.  Grin

If Expanse reach 0,01BTC/EXP, I'll organise a 1BTC giveaway to celebrate the event, because I would have many bitcoins Wink !
legendary
Wow explosion much?  Damn missed out Sad

But wth...obvious crazy pump/bots on this on polo (and now trex)...so many already accumul. low value, now selling to you high, don't get burnt now.  Only if it goes way more up then it's worth it I think.

Jump to: