Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 307. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Cool to see how this has started off Smiley I'm holding off for a bit to see where the price settles. I've learend not to buy in the first days of any release Wink

Of course . His  Aiden coin goes from 20k to 88 satoshi .

Hey to be fair, that distribution model was conceived by the community. I still maintain the codebase.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
http://slack.expanse.tech is back up for people trying to join. It was getting bombarded and the little droplet couldnt hang haha.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Activity: 601
Merit: 500

how to write bat command to execute multi executable command file

ex: (this not work)

echo off
gexp attach
admin.peers
exp.getBalance(exp.coinbase)

when run this bat file we can see 3 info appear on console with one click

Not possible.
- the first command (called from command prompt or terminal) attaches to a running gexp console
  there you can enter any gexp commands, but your bat is currently in the first gexp call
- after returning from gexp console (type exit) you are back in the (win/linux) terminal.
- if now "admin.peers" is called, it is an unknown command for the win/linux command line, the same for your last command.

You cannot execute gexp commands from the terminal directly (except "gexp account new")

The only way (I know) to execute commands in the gexp console by batch is using the RPC API (see https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/JSON-RPC)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Will there be official Expanse wallpapers for PC and mobile devices to download? I want to change the Ethereum wallpaper on my laptop to Expanse. That would be cool  Cool
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
slack link in OP is not working.

How to join slack?
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
If it doesn't work, then 'gexp' is probably not on the %PATH%
Code:
echo %PATH%

... so find 'gexp' location, and CD there first.

Similiar to this:

Code:
C:
cd C:\ProgramData\chocolatey\lib\geth-stable\tools
geth account new

(This example is from my geth (go-ethereum) installation, and 'geth' lives in "C:\ProgramData\chocolatey\lib\geth-stable\tools")

EDIT:
Just looked into Expanse - you already have exactly that already :-)
--> "Setup_Step_2_new_account.bat" - but see my suggestion below.

It will take me some time to get used to Ethereum/Expanse's commands but I'll get there. It's a totally new world in crypto.  Smiley

The command line has millions of advantages.

One hint, to make it all "clickable" again ...

When you notice that you type the same command line command over and over again
... just make a .bat file (.bat = a 'batch' file of commands that shall be executed).

In my above example, if creating a new account were the thing that you want to do,
just create (with text editor, e.g. notepad, or better notepad++) a file with this content:

Code:
gexp account new
pause

and save it as

Code:
gexp_account_new.bat

and ... double-click it.

Great! Thanks for this useful advice. Creating bat files with the commands listed above makes my life easier by not having to type the same command over and over again. I'm going to keep studying Ethereum/Expanse's commands until I really get the hang of it. In the meantime, I'll just create bat files for automation.  Cheesy

how to write bat command to execute multi executable command file

ex: (this not work)

echo off
gexp attach
admin.peers
exp.getBalance(exp.coinbase)

when run this bat file we can see 3 info appear on console with one click
Activity: 164
Hi
How many people have a problems with connection ?
Blockchain keep disconnect and  I'm mining few or one block back what is nonsense
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
If it doesn't work, then 'gexp' is probably not on the %PATH%
Code:
echo %PATH%

... so find 'gexp' location, and CD there first.

Similiar to this:

Code:
C:
cd C:\ProgramData\chocolatey\lib\geth-stable\tools
geth account new

(This example is from my geth (go-ethereum) installation, and 'geth' lives in "C:\ProgramData\chocolatey\lib\geth-stable\tools")

EDIT:
Just looked into Expanse - you already have exactly that already :-)
--> "Setup_Step_2_new_account.bat" - but see my suggestion below.

It will take me some time to get used to Ethereum/Expanse's commands but I'll get there. It's a totally new world in crypto.  Smiley

The command line has millions of advantages.

One hint, to make it all "clickable" again ...

When you notice that you type the same command line command over and over again
... just make a .bat file (.bat = a 'batch' file of commands that shall be executed).

In my above example, if creating a new account were the thing that you want to do,
just create (with text editor, e.g. notepad, or better notepad++) a file with this content:

Code:
gexp account new
pause

and save it as

Code:
gexp_account_new.bat

and ... double-click it.

Great! Thanks for this useful advice. Creating bat files with the commands listed above makes my life easier by not having to type the same command over and over again. I'm going to keep studying Ethereum/Expanse's commands until I really get the hang of it. In the meantime, I'll just create bat files for automation.  Cheesy
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Token
Now i ran out of coins. Why do people want to buy more than i can produce Grin
Haha I'm in the same situation. I've been selling since Bleu first added their market and never would've thought this Poloniex thing would happen. Crazy!
Activity: 691

Soon will be too much EXP coins for sale like Aiden coins.  Grin
Activity: 187
Who can tell me why my mill can not achieve speed

I single MIS 270 CC 14 m but I received four 270 CC received 22 m?   why???
Activity: 600
Cool to see how this has started off Smiley I'm holding off for a bit to see where the price settles. I've learend not to buy in the first days of any release Wink

Of course . His  Aiden coin goes from 20k to 88 satoshi .
Activity: 250
Activity: 360
Token
I've had an error withdrawing Expanse from Bittrex. The withdrawal is listed on the wallets page but the tx never made it to the destination, and the txid hash comes back as "null" when I look it up in gexp. Hopefully it'll get resolved.
Is this new Aiden coin ?

Thanks
Activity: 291
Merit: 106
Founder #Zerozed $x0z
take the :3000 off and it should work
yeah fail

I was able to join when I took away :3000 but I can confirm it no longer works with or without.

Waiting on a new link to invite some people.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I think that is bleutrade mistake because on bitrrex from wallet go very well
Activity: 414
My withdraw was processed normally.
Jump to: