Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 305. (Read 961462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
The reserve is for funding future development, this is to create a long term self funded project. Projects that are not funded rarely last. This project could last a very long time.

The DAO will also vote on all of that stuff, so unless most people believe it will increase the value more, then it won't be released and spent. Even if some of the community reserve was released, it will be capped to only a very small amount at a time, so the reserve will last quite a few years and never flood the market. Expanse on the market is and will remain rare by design, even if some people do not understand it yet as the idea is fairly new using smart contracts in this way.

There is 100k for the team at launch, that will never be dumped, and whatever miners are mining now. Make sure and read the FAQ in the main announcement here if you are interested in understanding the project, thanks!

(I also wrote an article "Introducing Expanse" that explains the basics)

http://expanseofficial.tumblr.com

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
11 mil. coins 'reserved' for future dumping lol
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
how to withdraw my coins pool for exchange , it is possible to do?

Just go to your Accounts Page, pop in your withdrawal address and wait a bit until the coins are at the exchange Smiley

Its like with every other coin
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
how to withdraw my coins pool for exchange , it is possible to do?
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I sent coins to another address, source balance changed, but they didn't appear on target address balance. What is wrong? I can't remember how it work on ethereum, but I am pretty sure that exp.getbalance should display correct amount.

if you do get balance on the other address you should be able to see if its there or not even if you dont own the address since all addresses are "accounts" with "balances"

Can you teach me how to check outgoing txes from address using console?

Check the API docs of eth. GetTranactionReceipt but be careful with the results.. They need a few blocks sometimes

Thanks ocminer!
I checked my bittrex EXP withdrawal and the TxID is nowhere to be found in the block chain.
I tried it with a different (existing) TxID to check if I use the command correctly. And yes - I use it correctly.
Opened a ticket and waiting for them to refund. Does this happen often with withdrawals from the pool?

Yes.. That's a known Bug of all eth clones (and of course eth too). I hope it will be fixed soon, i am having a Script running over the transactions every few hours to check for the receipt / tx which makes Sure every tx gets out

So where do the coins go? Because both the receiving and the sending addresses don't have them...
How do you fix this on your part?

Could this happen when I use my windows go client? And if it does what should I do?

They re-appear after you have resynced - they're gone for the moment.

I'm "paying" that from my own coins currently and I'm resyncing at some point (on a backup wallet) to get the coins back.
It's quite a bit of work Smiley

You sure have popular pool for Expanse though Smiley
legendary
I sent coins to another address, source balance changed, but they didn't appear on target address balance. What is wrong? I can't remember how it work on ethereum, but I am pretty sure that exp.getbalance should display correct amount.

if you do get balance on the other address you should be able to see if its there or not even if you dont own the address since all addresses are "accounts" with "balances"

Check the API docs of eth. GetTranactionReceipt but be careful with the results.. They need a few blocks sometimes

Thanks ocminer!
I checked my bittrex EXP withdrawal and the TxID is nowhere to be found in the block chain.
I tried it with a different (existing) TxID to check if I use the command correctly. And yes - I use it correctly.
Opened a ticket and waiting for them to refund. Does this happen often with withdrawals from the pool?

Yes.. That's a known Bug of all eth clones (and of course eth too). I hope it will be fixed soon, i am having a Script running over the transactions every few hours to check for the receipt / tx which makes Sure every tx gets out

So where do the coins go? Because both the receiving and the sending addresses don't have them...

Could this happen when I use my windows go client? And if it does what should I do?

They re-appear after you have resynced - they're gone for the moment.

I'm "paying" that from my own coins currently and I'm resyncing at some point (on a backup wallet) to get the coins back.
It's quite a bit of work Smiley
Activity: 271
Merit: 251

Thanks ocminer!

legendary

Thanks ocminer!

The guys from SHIFT fixed it afaik.

Nope, still same issue there...
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Thanks ocminer!

The guys from SHIFT fixed it afaik.

legendary

Thanks ocminer!

Activity: 271
Merit: 251

Thanks ocminer!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Network is 2x faster than it supposed to be.
Activity: 910
Decentralized Jihad
How many coins are there? The reserved 11M + currently mined? Is that right?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Sorry, how can i use pool on this binaries?
Is it possible to mine on exp.suprnova.cc?
Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
Hi, I am using Windows binaries. I have added peers, i checked it and i am connected to 7 peers. I started mining, after 1 hour, my balance was still zero.
My GPU is Radeon R9 290X.
Is something wrong?

I think pool is best choise for 1 card ...the Diff is too high for solo
Jump to: