Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 313. (Read 961462 times)

Activity: 543
Merit: 500
How to lower the intensity of the GPU? My card usually goes up to 86, 87 degrees C, which is too much. Which command to put in the .bat file?

I've tried this,

setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 70
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 70

but it has no effect on the temp.
Undervolt your cards, and lower clocks, it is the best thing you can do.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
How to lower the intensity of the GPU? My card usually goes up to 86, 87 degrees C, which is too much. Which command to put in the .bat file?

I've tried this,

setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 70
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 70

but it has no effect on the temp.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
31415926 circumference ratio Cheesy

Crypto secrets https://goo.gl/JPvVHU

Look to make this super simple why not make a really simple UI wrapper for the expanse egxp.exe API (app.js)
Just simple functions in a webpage/app with a real basic UI to use the coin in a friendly manner..

No more cmdline stuff otherwise how do you expect the project to pick up and acquire a proper userbase. With proper uptake (which this project/coin could well attract)  ATM only limited few who good understand mining/servers/nodes & traders will benefit initially. IMO that is wrong and should have been better thought out prior to launch.  

Not everyone is JS/Node/Go ninja's

Example:-

view.Balance()
create.Account()
send.Tx()
create.wallet()
get.Hashrate()
get.blockHeight()
add.Node()
list.Nodes()

That's enough to start with.

maybe look at node-webkit (NWJS) as method to make nice wallet.

Great job and Good Luck!
Activity: 600
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
So, Clayton, Franko, and Conway ....tell me, how does it feel? Be honest, I know you have to be dancing with joy . This has been awesome, thank you!

I am very happy with the surprise addition on Bleutrade as we can now tell there is solid demand. With new exchanges and updates coming, that should only increase. It has been a lot of work, but we have a lot coming down the road, and it is exciting starting to build this community and the platform. Smiley
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
Please help

start expanse.bat >> wallet running
start miner.bat >> miner running
start attach.bat >> check admin.peers ok

but after a while

start attach.bat >> check admin.peers null  Huh Huh

it should be restarting wallet

whats wrong

I have already open my firewall etc
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Payments are auto-verified every 3 hours, i've just run the check-script again, you might want to check for a new TX ID in your Transactions.

It's a known bug in ETH
Mine is pending now. Thanks!
Activity: 473
Payments are auto-verified every 3 hours, i've just run the check-script again, you might want to check for a new TX ID in your Transactions.

It's a known bug in ETH

u never sleep dude Smiley
thx for fast reply
& yes i have a new TX ID and it's pending now..

0.01BTC is also 28CBX
isn't it ocminer ?! ^^
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

It's a known bug in ETH
i sent 20 exp from suprnova to bleutrade
and still nothing on exchange
how can i trace the transaction from suprnova ?!
(no pb & fast from my local wallet)

Takes a bit but should get there, I would always try a test transaction first though. People were asking the same thing earlier and then saw their EXP show up later.

thanks for fast reply
it was fast from my local wallet..

maybe it takes more time from suprnova
i ll see it..

On bleutrade, go to your wallet and search for expanse. It will show confirmation pecentages. Takes about 30 minutes give or take.

i know it
& like i said it was fast from my local wallet

but my 20 exp from suprnova are not yet on the exchange ... and i dont know where to find the transaction tx for withdraw on the pool website suprnova ...

Just Log in, then click 'My Account'. Then Under My Account on the left navigation panel, click 'Transactions' and it should be in there; here is a link to that page https://exp.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=account&action=transactions. It might be buried under other transactions by now, so you might have to select 'Debit_MP' in the Transaction Filter. You should be able to get the TX ID  and status there.
Same problem. Tx 0xd3499c8f34aeb4c1883a762f206aec6afce21964eb4b77c712c33bec42038f72
Almost 10 hours, still nothing on bleutrade. No pending.
First transaction was fine.

ok i made a mistake, it was 12.89exp
but it says confirmed and still nothing on bleutrade..
0x0f480bdeceaf5697ed6388f444549ca6c2ab539ea69e7f40a458087384cebdfd
it seems there are some withdraw problems with suprnova

12.8 exp @80k is only 0.01BTC
but 0.01BTC = 1100NAV = 50VNL = 134VRC = 22SDC etc.. at the moment..
so it's something  Grin
Activity: 250

Takes a bit but should get there, I would always try a test transaction first though. People were asking the same thing earlier and then saw their EXP show up later.

thanks for fast reply

i ll see it..

On bleutrade, go to your wallet and search for expanse. It will show confirmation pecentages. Takes about 30 minutes give or take.

i know it

but my 20 exp from suprnova are not yet on the exchange ... and i dont know where to find the transaction tx for withdraw on the pool website suprnova ...

Just Log in, then click 'My Account'. Then Under My Account on the left navigation panel, click 'Transactions' and it should be in there; here is a link to that page https://exp.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=account&action=transactions. It might be buried under other transactions by now, so you might have to select 'Debit_MP' in the Transaction Filter. You should be able to get the TX ID  and status there.
Same problem. Tx 0xd3499c8f34aeb4c1883a762f206aec6afce21964eb4b77c712c33bec42038f72
Almost 10 hours, still nothing on bleutrade. No pending.
First transaction was fine.
Activity: 293
Merit: 251
Director - www.cubeform.io

thanks for fast reply

i ll see it..

i know it

Just Log in, then click 'My Account'. Then Under My Account on the left navigation panel, click 'Transactions' and it should be in there; here is a link to that page https://exp.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=account&action=transactions. It might be buried under other transactions by now, so you might have to select 'Debit_MP' in the Transaction Filter. You should be able to get the TX ID  and status there.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
So, Clayton, Franko, and Conway ....tell me, how does it feel? Be honest, I know you have to be dancing with joy . This has been awesome, thank you!

thanks for fast reply

i ll see it..

i know it

Activity: 293
Merit: 251
Director - www.cubeform.io
SOLO mining.

has this been fixed yet?  i can solo mine finds the coins but you dont get any delivered to the wallet???

Might be stale blocks you are finding...

narr, I tried it several times each day to see if its fixed, its mentioned further back in this topic its not working.

So if anyone is Solo mining please advise....

cheers

Send me a PM with your email address, and I will add you to the Slack. It is the best place to chat with the community and developers. I am Dan, one of the core devs; I will help you get setup and running -- but it will be much easier on a live chat than back and forth posting or forum pms.  ;]
Activity: 368
Merit: 100

thanks for fast reply

i ll see it..

thanks for fast reply

i ll see it..
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
i ended up saying screw mining it and bought some off bleutrade instead, the core dev team looks solid im pretty impressed so far if it does good over the next few weeks ill probably pick up some more
Jump to: