Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 37. (Read 961457 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
People still dont like the Premine and never knows when the Devs will be backing out.

Other ether alt coins w/e hashrate

Musicoin - 750 GH/s
Pirl - 750 GH/s
Expanse always used to be around 320, now 400 after a company regulates it on trading site. so 400 gh/s
Ellaism 330 GH/s
Ubiq 330 GH/s
Akroma - 230 GH/s
Metaverse 210 GH/s
Eth classic 10000 GH/s

It tells you that people does not want to support people who simply did something that literally annyone could do, keeping a blockchain server updated and paying for it, but having 11m coins pre mined for own good more than 4 years worth of mined coins and then do a fork with block reward from 8 to 4 seems very selfish to me.

I have alot of reason to dislike expanse, first is simply being selfish over something they think is magic sauce, like no one else can do an ethash coin and is now gonna worship this coin.

Musicoin came out way later and lately its been having alot more support same with ellaism.  im probably gonna stop mining expanse and jump on musicoin. i do trade expanse cause to me seems like Easy money at times, but thats probably all im gonna do from now on. Very easy for devs to draw out 100k coins at anytime and sell, and doing it slowly for the rest of their lives based on simply making an ethash coin.

This is the biggest premined coin i've ever seen, also the website has been saying to update for last 2-3 months now and gotten noWhere.

Gander tech website seems also to be running on a slow cpu, simply downloading all blocks again to display balances and be the main expanse explorer has gone down Several times over the past months. you're not even paying for a good server to run it and good anti ddos.

Activity: 180
Still looking for $LAB to hit a decent exchange and coinmarketcap. Was supposed to be in December according to the original timeline. I have great respect for the project and the team but the incessant postponing of deadlines starts to infuriate the community at least regarding $LAB. Also where can I find the application for the project manager job (because you definitely need a solid one at this point and I might be interested).
the situation is very similar to catapult and it's annoying. But I prefer to wait for a better product than to get it unfinished. Now we can only wait and buy cheap
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The team did a great job on Twitch.  So many unanswered questions were answered.  The team got around to everyone's questions and did a tremendous job being transparent and letting the community know what was going on.  This is why Expanse is so good at what they do!
Yeah I agree, Expanse has a solid and great team.
The thing I like the most with them is they are so active in the community.
Yes! Exp community have a good services.
Activity: 2
Still looking for $LAB to hit a decent exchange and coinmarketcap. Was supposed to be in December according to the original timeline. I have great respect for the project and the team but the incessant postponing of deadlines starts to infuriate the community at least regarding $LAB. Also where can I find the application for the project manager job (because you definitely need a solid one at this point and I might be interested).
copper member
Activity: 140
That's nice that at first you tell about founders!
Activity: 56
Hello. Interested in the following questions!
1) where they are based (city, office, etc.)
2) who is in the team and how many developers (not only the person from the site, but directly the maximum pictures of the team from the ints, fb and others)
3) who was hired in the last 3 months
4) a list of personal social networks for team members

We are considering the team to understand whether it is worth investing in them or not, what they are.
Activity: 31
The team did a great job on Twitch.  So many unanswered questions were answered.  The team got around to everyone's questions and did a tremendous job being transparent and letting the community know what was going on.  This is why Expanse is so good at what they do!
The thing I like the most with them is they are so active in the community.
Activity: 84
Now,the Ethereum forking is becoming a maintream,not Bitcoin forking.
It seems the EXP didn't make an huge influence in the past golden period.
What's a pity!
Guys,you should accelerate,the whole market is getting colder and colder.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
The team did a great job on Twitch.  So many unanswered questions were answered.  The team got around to everyone's questions and did a tremendous job being transparent and letting the community know what was going on.  This is why Expanse is so good at what they do!
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
how long til http://www.gander.tech/ is fixed? cant see my wallet balance or rewards from pools, i dont want to put my wallets online and check them myself thats why i use the blockchain explorer.

it also shows 8 reward from past block 800 000 when its supposed to be 4.

looks like it will be fully synched in a few hours, maybe less.
We've added a tipbot to the Expanse Discord.  Join us at Discord.me/expanse
Activity: 266
how long til http://www.gander.tech/ is fixed? cant see my wallet balance or rewards from pools, i dont want to put my wallets online and check them myself thats why i use the blockchain explorer.

it also shows 8 reward from past block 800 000 when its supposed to be 4.
third time you guys break the http://www.gander.tech/

the block chain website to read TX and sent expanse. broken, upgrade anti ddos and get it up.

Try to run expanse local node - gexp, and then u can use web3 methods ( like on ETH) to send or check transactions, also web3 have another useful functions that u can run.
I hope every thing got worked out
We're looking to hire 10 full time Javascript programmers and 3 project managers.  Anyone interested, kindly contact me and have a resume prepared.

Requirements for the Javascript programmer position is below.

• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Full Stack developer.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working with JavaScript frontend frameworks (such as knockout, backbone, ember, react, ember, AngularJS).
• Demonstrable experience with AngularJS and/or Angular 2.
• Must have GIT experience and competence using the command line interface.
• Solid experience with CSS and the vast knowledge of responsive frameworks libraries such as bootstrap.
• Solid experience with CSS3, Flexbox and Grid layout.
• Experience with TDD, end­to­end testing, and using test automation frameworks.
• Understanding of software design patterns, SOLID principles.
• Experience with Node.js, and understanding of the tool chains (e.g. bower, gulp, etc) is an advantage.
• Experience creating and integrating with HTTP REST APIs.
• Experience with CI tools (e.g. Jenkins) also an advantage
Activity: 196
Merit: 25

the block chain website to read TX and sent expanse. broken, upgrade anti ddos and get it up.

Try to run expanse local node - gexp, and then u can use web3 methods ( like on ETH) to send or check transactions, also web3 have another useful functions that u can run.

we were migrating to a different server.  the blockchain was still ok to use.
Hi people! Help the newbie please ...
Wallet on my computer is not synchronized. 1 or 2 peers conected. What to do?

is the blockchaing being downloaded on the wallet?
Activity: 56
 ups premine balance 0 exp  Huh
   http://www.gander.tech/ - 2 years ago.
Pages:
Jump to: