Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 44. (Read 961457 times)

Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
In theory; can Expanse scale the same as Ethereum? Or better/worse?
We can see the approximate way, as at Litecoin. I'm sure exp will be above 20 USD.

That's bit too optimistic, don't you think?
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
We can see the approximate way, as at Litecoin. I'm sure exp will be above 20 USD.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
What's up with your website?  Is this project still alive?
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
A lot of Bitcoin maximalists believe Ethereum is basically a scam with all these ETH-based ICOs coming out of the woodwork. Now Expanse is doing the same thing, same technology too. What say you?
Some people call Bitcoin a fraud. What say you?

lamo!  classic  Grin
A lot of Bitcoin maximalists believe Ethereum is basically a scam with all these ETH-based ICOs coming out of the woodwork. Now Expanse is doing the same thing, same technology too. What say you?
Ethereum may have traits of a scam (nah, just a tint of scam, due to centralization and the stupid ICO craze), but Expanse was a money grab for its entire history.
money grab, whatcha mean?
there's a lot of scams everywhere.  DYOR.
I heard expanse team is wokrking on POS implementation ? Is that true ?
Kinda sorta maybe in the talks.  EXR is very similar to POS, which has existed for awhile.
When is the team going to get the legal framework in place for those of us in the states to participate in these ICO's?

That's never going to happen with any ICO. Have you seen the rules that the SEC puts forth? Any new startup will need to spend about $500,000 USD on lawyers and fees just to get SEC approval. No way these small startups can come up with that kind of capital.

It would take more than that, because the SEC still does not understand it.  Direct quote from Jay Clayton during the last cryptocurrency hearing - "The SEC should decide how the public spends their money".
Expanse's first ICO run on Tokenlab, DROPD is live!!!

Few hours to verify and create account and now waiting for ages for address whitelisting  Angry

Way too much KYC and AML shits!

Few hours?  Nah.  I'm personally overseeing this, and the accounts have been reviewed within an hour.  Have an issue, put in a support ticket.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Do you think this fork will replace ETH? Did you use the same technology of creating this fork? Maybe i need more information about this project to believe in the future of this.
[/quote]

I believe that Expanse has a bright future. So if you want to have more information on it go to Discord. You can ask some questions there.
Activity: 84

[/quote] Do you think this fork will replace ETH? Did you use the same technology of creating this fork? Maybe i need more information about this project to believe in the future of this.
[/quote]

It's not meant to replace ETH, it's complimentary. Expanse offers services like ICO hosting, Smart contracts that earn interest, and soon the DAO (a decentralized democracy voting system). Expanse is only a 25 million dollar market cap and if you look at cryptos that offer comparable services they are in the hundred millions - billions. This project is undervalued and will rise in price, just recently it spiked to over $9 and I could see it reaching a value as high as $50-100 this year for the services they offer.
Activity: 20
Some people call Bitcoin a fraud. What say you?
Activity: 84
I heard expanse team is wokrking on POS implementation ? Is that true ?
The EXR smart contracts that earn 12% apr? That's already available
Activity: 411
Merit: 100