Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 47. (Read 961457 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
What do you need to List Expanse in Binance, i believe is a great move!
I'm sure Expanse is trying to get listed on Binance, but Binance wasn't even accepting new users recently so I think they're scaling up right now instead of adding lots of coins. I'm sure Expanse will get on binance too, I think the ICO's coming out on the Expanse platform will really propel Expanse to the top.
I thought you needed to give them $100,000 to get listed on that exchange, or have a VERY STRONG community request.
Neither of which I think the Expanse team has.
The strong community support is something we could all work together on, I try to spread news about Expanse and tell people about it. As far as the money Expanse still has a large percent of their funding, they could definitely afford a 100k listing. They're all about the longevity of the project and they're very careful with the funding.
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
I'm sure Expanse is trying to get listed on Binance, but Binance wasn't even accepting new users recently so I think they're scaling up right now instead of adding lots of coins. I'm sure Expanse will get on binance too, I think the ICO's coming out on the Expanse platform will really propel Expanse to the top.
I thought you needed to give them $100,000 to get listed on that exchange, or have a VERY STRONG community request.
Neither of which I think the Expanse team has.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Good day! Help please! Wallet is not synced! What is the reason? Any help!!!
Who thinks about the growth of exp? I think we'll see 20 +  Grin
Of course, I am sure that the growth of Expanse will continue to become brighter.

Yeah with Expanse hosting ICOs now I think it's about to shoot way up, even more than it did last year around this time. I'm stocking up on Expanse right now, it's a no brainer at these prices.
I think we'll easily see $20+, I'm thinking we'll see a $50-100 Expanse sometime this year. They're about to start hosting ICOs and that is huge for a low market cap coin. If you look at cryptos that have started hosting ICO's they go parabolic and a $100 Expanse would only be a 790 million market cap which is totally reasonable for the first fork of ETH with the Tech and Innovations they're bringing to the table.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Of course, I am sure that the growth of Expanse will continue to become brighter.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
30 seconds, this is 2880 blocks of 4 exp or 11520 per day. It seems to me that such a level of supply discourages many investors, are there plans to reduce generation?

If i'm not mistaken ETH coin number per day is about twice that much, their investors must be double as scared?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
30 seconds, this is 2880 blocks of 4 exp or 11520 per day. It seems to me that such a level of supply discourages many investors, are there plans to reduce generation?

no we dont plan on reducing it, thats not really that much compared to nearly everyone of our direct competitors.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
does the project develop in a significant way? As an ethic clone, I think it was already far behind. Where can you see some roadmap?  Lips sealed

Their ICO creating token Tokenlab (LAB) is soon coming to exchanges, and first ICO using it (DROPD) is launching soon, too

Thank you, maybe at this low price it is worth to be interested Smiley

At their price and market cap, they certainly have room to grow...now we just have to wait and see it they reach their goals

They're on this "Top 10 altcoins for Feburary" list too

https://itsblockchain.com/top-10-altcoins-for-feburary/

Hehe, "Top 10 altcoins for Feburary"... Seems legit!

You mean Febuary is too far away for such predictions or what? Or you're just confused?

I mean it looks bad when the writer cannot even write the month correctly. I don't think "Februrary" is ever going to happen.Cheesy

man i laughed way too hard at this image.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
does the project develop in a significant way? As an ethic clone, I think it was already far behind. Where can you see some roadmap?  Lips sealed

Their ICO creating token Tokenlab (LAB) is soon coming to exchanges, and first ICO using it (DROPD) is launching soon, too

At their price and market cap, they certainly have room to grow...now we just have to wait and see it they reach their goals

You mean Febuary is too far away for such predictions or what? Or you're just confused?

I mean it looks bad when the writer cannot even write the month correctly. I don't think "Februrary" is ever going to happen.Cheesy

Hate to rain on your parade, but a grammar mistake is structure-related, while this is just a typo. Cheesy Tongue
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
Activity: 70
Multipool for altcoyins miningpool.tech

Welcome to pool miningpool.tech

Pool site:
https://miningpool.tech/exp

About the pool
- completely anonymous, registration is not required
- method of calculating and paying PPLNS
- pool commission for all currencies 1%
- Support for Stratum and the old Getwork
- the fee for the transaction is paid by the pool

On all our pools you can use the detailed statistics of your rigs, convenient hash charts, detailed information on payments.

For more information on setting up the Miner clients, you can find on the pages of our pool by selecting the currency you are interested in and clicking the HOW TO START button.

Customer support is provided in this forum topic, also email support [email protected]
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Activity: 44
Hello...expectations on price in 2018?

Looks like Expanse now in consolidation zone and noone wanna sell  - it's right decision.

$20 at least.

I'm thinking it'll do $50-100 this year.
It looks like Expanse is ready to go on a run once Bitcoin levels out. It shot up 30% before Bitcoin went below $8k again. It's now sitting at the support it was at before the spike and I think it's a great entry price.
Activity: 651
Merit: 518
Hello...expectations on price in 2018?

Looks like Expanse now in consolidation zone and noone wanna sell  - it's right decision.

There are many sellers or at least a few with a lot of EXP ready to dump. Daily candle as it is now is just horrible, price went up to MA 200 line (black) but then it was rejected heavily. Right now it is below daily open price. Area around 30,000 looks like nice support but all those big buy walls might be nothing else than whale attempting to sell as much EXP above 30,000 before he or she continues dumping AKA fake buy walls AKA "let noobs think there is a nice support so they start buying my overpriced coins".

https://bittrexblobstorage.blob.core.windows.net/public/56206364-6602-46cd-a7f7-de11885f2a20.png

Price might go down to 20,000 before bullrun continues.
Pages:
Jump to: