Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 65. (Read 961457 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Hey look its mstrckr the ubiq shill. You are just jealous your premined scam coin doesn't have any funding and it never will. We all just seen your pathetic "quarterly report" that says you only have 15 BTC in funding and have done less in 3 months than expanse has done in 2 weeks. UBIQ hasn't developed a single unique thing in their entire existence and if their lead dev didn't work for bittrex they wouldn't even have an exchange so we understand why you are desperate enough constantly fud exp. Because you guys literally have nothing else to look forward to.

So you can pretend to have sent the "SEC an email" to impress anons on bitcointalk but everyone reading this knows Bittrex is being investigated right now. Why else would they be doing all the suspect shit they are doing? What is that going to mean for the ubiq dev who works there? I'll give you a hint he is fucked.
Activity: 27
Not really. I just don't want to expose my identity to the whole internet?

What do you have to hide? Im not going to dox you i dont care who you are, I didnt ask for your name, i just want to know your address so I can verify that you are actually an investor. Because I just dont think you are. So right now I just think you are some loud mouth troll. Just sign the string of data that i provided or gtfo.

Alright, I'll let you guys be. I apologize for disturbing your thread.  Grin

Already sent some mail and filled the SEC report, do it too.
Everything around expanse and all, are lies, since the start.
Glad tokenlab failed, people are not that dumb.
Prove you are an investor or leave.

As a real investor I don't want them to spend my money on HitBTC. $500k is an obscene amount of money just so you don't have to bag hold. Grow up. No one cares about you or your bags. The world doesn't revolve around you. I have faith in the expanse team. They are doing what is right. You are just here to start trouble. You probably don't even own any LAB or EXP.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Surely this is the emotional and crude one lol.

$500k to get a token listed on an exchange is ridiculous.  I don't see why anyone sane person, other than malicious motives, would say that this should be proceeded.

Well, since another member decided to continue with this...

It's not because of malicious attempt scottii. It is because I am left bagholding useless LAB tokens when you said that I wouldn't be left bagholding LAB tokens. If you weren't so used to failing and having everyone pissed at you, maybe you would stop thinking everyone saying anything to you is malicious.

Activity: 804
Merit: 501
Surely this is the emotional and crude one lol.

$500k to get a token listed on an exchange is ridiculous.  I don't see why anyone sane person, other than malicious motives, would say that this should be proceeded.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

The best feature on bitcointalk.

What do you have to hide? Im not going to dox you i dont care who you are, I didnt ask for your name, i just want to know your address so I can verify that you are actually an investor. Because I just dont think you are. So right now I just think you are some loud mouth troll. Just sign the string of data that i provided or gtfo.

Alright, I'll let you guys be. I apologize for disturbing your thread.  Grin
I agree with defaced you should provide proof or leave. It looks like you are just trying to start trouble.
legendary
Franko is Freedom

We did have it going, and I have all the communication to prove it. I can prove my claims.. but you can't even sign a string of data that proves you are actually an investor so it seems like you are just some loud mouth troll trying to cause a scene. Your kind are a dime a dozen in crypto. 1000 crypto critics could stop paying their internet bills and pick up knitting as a hobby and no one would ever fucking notice a difference.

Not really. I just don't want to expose my identity to the whole internet? You just deflect all my accusations and call me names like a child. It's okay, I'm going to be looking into what sort of protection the SEC or other organizations can do to protect investors from you.

I lost a lot of money because of TokenLab and I wouldn't be mad if it wasn't a scam because you literally lied and there wont be a Hitbtc listing as promised. If it was just the markets tanking the LAB price, I would accept that as a bad investment.

Save your breath lol I didn't mean to get you so hyped up. Like I said, gonna see what we got.

Anyone else willing to help, PM me.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
We did have it going, and I have all the communication to prove it. I can prove my claims.. but you can't even sign a string of data that proves you are actually an investor so it seems like you are just some loud mouth troll trying to cause a scene. Your kind are a dime a dozen in crypto. 1000 crypto critics could stop paying their internet bills and pick up knitting as a hobby and no one would ever fucking notice a difference.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I knew you would have an excuse why you couldnt do it.

Good god you are a child...

Anyways, to everyone reading this, let's start some legal action. Putting out news about Hitbtc being a sure thing and then turns out you didn't even have it going shows deceit from Christopher Franko.

Anyone interested in taking action, PM me. Thanks.

Says the kid making a lot of noise but cant prove they are actually an investor. Get a damn life.

Good god you are a child...

Anyways, to everyone reading this, let's start some legal action. Putting out news about Hitbtc being a sure thing and then turns out you didn't even have it going shows deceit from Christopher Franko.

Anyone interested in taking action, PM me. Thanks.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Where can I find the stats on the total number of TokenLab sold?

We will have a blog out soon, its roughly 15.5m LAB

Thanks
legendary
Franko is Freedom
"sign this string of data with your expanse key MON 5:34 PM dec 4"

Make it the expanse key that has your LAB please. I want to make sure you are actually an investor before i continue speaking with you.

Here is a service you can use. https://www.myetherwallet.com/signmsg.html

I'll pm you tonight when I get home.

I dont want it in a pm, i want it right here in public like the rest of this ridiculous fiasco.

Will this publically identify my wallet?
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Make it the expanse key that has your LAB please. I want to make sure you are actually an investor before i continue speaking with you.

I dont want it in a pm, i want it right here in public like the rest of this ridiculous fiasco.

legendary
Franko is Freedom

IDK man you seem real dedicated to this troll for someone with out an agenda.

Are you guys even thinking about how serious of an issue this is for TokenLab investors? If no one lists TokenLab anywhere reputable, then no one can get LAB to start their own ICO. This means TokenLab ICO holders are left holding bags while you get to keep your $1,500,000 lol

Seriously, stop doing the avoidance thing. Its pathetic. Try using your brain to think of solutions to problems.

What are you talking about? Your first post was literally griefing me because we were going to be making our own exchange. Now you are saying that its a huge issue that there wont be an exchange. We already said we were forking etherdelta, looking for other exchanges in the meantime, and will be making our own exchange to answer this problem. You are all angry and emotional over a non issue. Is not having an exchange right this second an inconvenience for you? Yea sure but we are working on it. Exchanges, again, are outside of our control. We both know this.

Edited my post you quoted. Made it less mean and added more stuff.

Also, forking EtherDelta is a downgrade from your promise of Hitbtc. EtherDelta will have like what, LAB/EXP and that's it? There is already no volume with Expanse on larger exchanges.

I am upset because you keep failing to deliver on promises and I invested into TokenLab factoring in the promise that I would be safe from having no where to dump it. You literally L-I-E-D. If you can't do an exchange with similar or greater volume, you should have the option to have money refunded. I really don't see why you should lie and keep all the money. Doesn't matter if the situation changed, you have our money so it is your duty to make this right.

You have over a million dollars raised from the people who thought you were doing something cool and you can't even deliver on a promise?

Why don't you consult investors and see what they want to do? Is it because you don't want to spend our money to benefit us? This is why everyone is getting suspicious.
Pages:
Jump to: