Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 76. (Read 961457 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello!

In July When Expanse team anounced "Expanse on ledger nano s": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R2EK1Cnink I sent my exp founds to expanse node of myetherwallet trought ethereum aplication of ledger nano s and it works correctly. In past weeks I been able to manage my founds in that "node" of expanse in myetherwallet, but now, i think that becouse of forks, i can´t recover my funds. I can see founds if I put the ethereum address of nano s on expanse blok explorer. Here the blok explorer: https://www.expanse.tech/explorer/,
Anybody knows if there is any way to recover my expanse from ethereum address??

HELP!!

Thanks !!

EDIT:

I Solved the problem, I acces to my address through memotecnic phrase and I say myself "Don´t panic, Expanse to the moon, but with my exp safe jajaja"
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Activity: 14
I'm sorry. how much GB does it take to download full node?
legendary
Franko is Freedom
When I send coins through the wallet, the transactions stayed unconfirmed but I receive the coins in the destination address. Is there any problem with the Expanse wallet?

Some people have reported similar things with mist. I personally have never ran into these problems on mac, linux or windows (I use all three to develop with). So its hard to reproduce for me to fix it. We will be merging the latest mist changes soon so maybe that will fix it.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
When I send coins through the wallet, the transactions stayed unconfirmed but I receive the coins in the destination address. Is there any problem with the Expanse wallet?
Activity: 22
Hey Franko unamerican (nofx fan, sorry), why do you post a 8 exp block minimum and a 4 exp reward in the same post? Am I reading this wrong? Is Exp slowly going PoS too? Is that meant to be maintain 8 exp per minute? 4 per block, 30 second block time... ahh i get it. I can't see the .tech block explorer to see the block clock. It's saying page not found. I've put my miner on an exp pool for now to show some love aye. Your original whitepaper is set in google docs for public edit i think and seams to have paragraphs of hand mashing, by the way. So you have some sort of contractual PoS system happening? Any chance a layman like me can do this? Any help beyond this link: https://expanse-org.github.io/exr-dapp/ ? Do you just send exp to that address do you? Cheers big ears. Keep up the good work aye.

Haha.

Yes right now we have 8 EXP/ min inflation rate. We are moving to 30 second blocks and still maintaining the same monetary policy of 8 exp per min. Just faster blocks.

Yeah, 8 per minute. Got it. I seen the block clock on the client, so I know when we at for update now. Any comment on that PoS dapp, Franko?

On EXR?

Yeah, the EXR Dapp. Or a link to a previous post here explaining it maybe. (I can't seam to search within only a thread) Is EXR done via the wallet client (I'm not sure what Section 3 is) ? Where is the interest expanse coming from and it is available to anyone at any time or is there limited interest/EXP rewards? And I don't understand the term "purchasing rewards" on the EXR page. Cheers.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Hey Franko unamerican (nofx fan, sorry), why do you post a 8 exp block minimum and a 4 exp reward in the same post? Am I reading this wrong? Is Exp slowly going PoS too? Is that meant to be maintain 8 exp per minute? 4 per block, 30 second block time... ahh i get it. I can't see the .tech block explorer to see the block clock. It's saying page not found. I've put my miner on an exp pool for now to show some love aye. Your original whitepaper is set in google docs for public edit i think and seams to have paragraphs of hand mashing, by the way. So you have some sort of contractual PoS system happening? Any chance a layman like me can do this? Any help beyond this link: https://expanse-org.github.io/exr-dapp/ ? Do you just send exp to that address do you? Cheers big ears. Keep up the good work aye.

Haha.

Yes right now we have 8 EXP/ min inflation rate. We are moving to 30 second blocks and still maintaining the same monetary policy of 8 exp per min. Just faster blocks.

Yeah, 8 per minute. Got it. I seen the block clock on the client, so I know when we at for update now. Any comment on that PoS dapp, Franko?

On EXR?

Haha.

legendary
Franko is Freedom
If you are running an expanse pool please comment in this thread to let me know you updated your client to v1.7.2
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Crypto mining company | Mining pools
Wouldn't be surprised if it's not last word from EXP team.

Also clearly scheduled for upcoming fork related to Byzantium and parity 1.8. Good job!

Our pool also prepering for upcoming major changes - https://exp.zet-tech.eu/#/
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
Activity: 804
Merit: 501
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Haha.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Are you one of those people that loves bounty programs? Now we have one for Tokenlab, join and earn your Tokens! Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2267121.new#new
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Another great Podcast with Timothy Suggs of Expanse. Smiley

TIMOTHY SUGGS, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR OF EXPANSE AND TOKEN LAB – CREATING DECENTRALIZED APPLICATIONS ON ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN AND ICO/TOKEN MANAGEMENT

https://www.futuretechpodcast.com/podcasts/timothy-suggs-business-development-director-expanse-token-lab-creating-decentralized-applications-ethereum-blockchain-icotoken-management/

legendary
Franko is Freedom
https://github.com/expanse-org/go-expanse/releases/tag/v1.7.2

Expanse Changes 1.7.2

- Upgrade Objectives:
 - Upgrade EXP to the latest ETH:Byzantium protocol.
 - Make EXP transactions faster
 - Decrease uncle inflation
 - Maintain Block Reward 8/min

Byzantium Objectives:

- Addition of ‘REVERT’ opcode, which permits error handling without consuming all gas (EIP 140)
 - Transaction receipts now include a status field to indicate success or failure EIP 658)
 - Elliptic curve addition and scalar multiplication on alt_bn128 (EIP 196) and pairing checks (EIP 197), permitting
ZK-Snarks and other cryptographic mathemagic™
 - Support for big integer modular exponentiation (EIP 198), enabling RSA signature verification and other cryptographic applications
 - Support for variable length return values (EIP 211)
 - Addition of the ‘STATICCALL’ opcode, permitting non-state-changing calls to other contracts (EIP 214)
 - Changes to the difficulty adjustment formula to take uncles into account (EIP 100)

Important Information:

- Fork Block Number: 800,000
 - New Block Target: 30 Seconds
 - New Block Reward: 4 EXP

Checksum

12eea2341ad8459df9c8e3a1b4d83b9d gexp-darwin-amd64.tar.gz
f4f27d846aef08e3fa14b8bda2a82ce8 gexp-darwin-386.tar.gz
128ecd824d2f6fa8a6de3fb34fcbfe4c gexp-linux-amd64.tar.gz
2edbfa56fd4fee9927cd98178e7b904d gexp-linux-386.tar.gz
3a88a27e9ed903d317ae5e9c83965795 gexp-windows-amd64.zip
ffe35d684109b7deb83b5d30277f2d1c gexp-windows-386.zip

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
I see both EXP and UBQ as ETH alternative.
Mining both of them, have big expectations for both of them...  Cool
legendary
Franko is Freedom
Yeah right UBIQ a scam now... People who contribute a lot in the cryptoverse with real idea, not a simple clone of ETH with clone features

I dont think JYAP would intentionally scam anyone. UBIQ has some really nice forks of mist and metamask I like very much. Smiley

EXP is no more a clone of ETH than UBIQ is, because we have about the same amount of changes to our codebase.

legendary
Franko is Freedom
Wow every new sockpuppet troll has UBIQ in their post history. :O It's almost as if shitbiq doesnt have anything going for their definitely premined trashcoin. If their dev didnt work for Bittrex their wash trading wouldnt get overlooked.

Don't feed the trolls man I assume some of them are good people just a little misled. From what I've heard, JYAP is a stand up guy and I don't think he would intentionally do anything illegal at Bittrex. The best thing to do is just add them to your ignore list and let them bump the thread over and over.

I would much appreciate if you would dedicate your time to important things. Worries me that you have enough time on your hands to childfight with people here.

What worries me is you have so much time to concern troll EXP. You can check my post history, I rarely ever come to bitcointalk.. mostly because I really dislike this place. Its overrun with sockpuppet's and astroturf.
Pages:
Jump to: