Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 77. (Read 961457 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Wow every new sockpuppet troll has UBIQ in their post history. :O It's almost as if shitbiq doesnt have anything going for their definitely premined trashcoin. If their dev didnt work for Bittrex their wash trading wouldnt get overlooked.

Don't feed the trolls man I assume some of them are good people just a little misled. From what I've heard, JYAP is a stand up guy and I don't think he would intentionally do anything illegal at Bittrex. The best thing to do is just add them to your ignore list and let them bump the thread over and over.

Really, was I called a troll for some reason? I can redirect almost 5GH/s somewhere else if you're some official Expanse face
and insult people just for asking questions here

No one called you a troll my friend. Clearly the fake accounts are trolls though.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Yeah right UBIQ a scam now... People who contribute a lot in the cryptoverse with real idea, not a simple clone of ETH with clone features
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
Wow every new sockpuppet troll has UBIQ in their post history. :O It's almost as if shitbiq doesnt have anything going for their definitely premined trashcoin. If their dev didnt work for Bittrex their wash trading wouldnt get overlooked.

Don't feed the trolls man I assume some of them are good people just a little misled. From what I've heard, JYAP is a stand up guy and I don't think he would intentionally do anything illegal at Bittrex. The best thing to do is just add them to your ignore list and let them bump the thread over and over.

Really, was I called a troll for some reason? I can redirect almost 5GH/s somewhere else if you're some official Expanse face
and insult people just for asking questions here
Activity: 223

I would much appreciate if you would dedicate your time to important things. Worries me that you have enough time on your hands to childfight with people here.
legendary
Franko is Freedom

Activity: 71
CryptoClub,
defaced
Although you would wish me to be someone's paid agent, I am only a crypto investor, though smarter than the average Joe.
I addressed you questions to understand how viable your product is, check your declarations against progress done and see how you are different from other Ethereum variations.
Thank you for insulting me, not replying directly my questions. You helped me save money and time.

LMFAO, What a load of utter bs.

The only thing you have done is fud us, and concern troll. Get a life.

English is not my primary language, but...am I called troll here?

He can't reply to any questions asked, and he got nothing to say except "FUD, troll"
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
CryptoClub,
defaced
Although you would wish me to be someone's paid agent, I am only a crypto investor, though smarter than the average Joe.
I addressed you questions to understand how viable your product is, check your declarations against progress done and see how you are different from other Ethereum variations.
Thank you for insulting me, not replying directly my questions. You helped me save money and time.

English is not my primary language, but...am I called troll here?
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
the price did not show itself.29k (((((  Sad
Activity: 18
Activity: 284
Merit: 250

http://blog.expanse.tech/post/166427880028/expanse-newsletter-vo-2-no20-10152017

If you want to know about Expanse and all the stuff we are working on all the time, just read the Newsletter and all the details. Thanks!

Expanse is trading in Asia! hongkong based crypto exchange ChaoEx ! Excellent!
Activity: 192
The coming fork is important since it will make ethereum price goes up
How so? There won't be 2 separate chains like bitcoin and bch, it's just an upgrade.
The "squeaky clean" make me laugh so hard.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
CryptoClub,
defaced

Activity: 281
CryptoClub,
defaced
legendary
Franko is Freedom
This quarter is going to be huge for Expanse.
I hope Q4 2017 for Expanse will be different than Q4 2013 for Franko.
I will be glad not_to_loose the little value I have stored in your **** coin.

Details? Not in mood to Google it, and every page or two in this thread I hear "Franko this, Franko that" in some negative context Cheesy

It's the same guy with a handful of sock puppets bumping our threads because they are jealous. The problem for them is they are helping us more than they are hurting. My reputation is squeaky clean and they know it. It's actually kind of pathetic at this point. Imagine for a second if they could deliver just 1/10th of what the Expanse team delivers they wouldnt have to resort to lame attempts of character assassination to potentially make their shit project feel better. -shrug- Thats crypto for ya though.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf_eVDSsjyA&feature=youtu.be

Check out this new Video, it should be interesting for those that have followed Expanse for a long time. Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
It will be so hard for expanse to keep in competition with Ethereum if even ETC can not do it..
And there's posibble Rootstock in btc make btc smartcontracts available..
Activity: 106
The coming fork is important since it will make ethereum price goes up
Pages:
Jump to: