Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 88. (Read 961457 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi Miner,

I am new to GPU mining and I have two GPUs.

1- Asus RX470 4GB OC
2- MSI Armor RX470 OC

Currently mining Expanse with SIA coin and hash-rate I am getting is 13 Mh/s for EXP and 390 Mh/s for SIA.

is there any recommended setting to improve the hash-rate.

Thanks.
Activity: 71
If I'm wrong then why did the price tank 10K sat over night? Just watch it will go back to 45K or so..

You must be new here.

The price didnt "tank" its still at $3.00

The BTC ratio went down because BTC went up by $350.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
If I'm wrong then why did the price tank 10K sat over night? Just watch it will go back to 45K or so..
This thing isn't going anywhere past 75K. Its just another shitcoin/copy of ethereum based on hype. Expect the price to tank when you hear the BS announcement.

Everyone will lose money who buys in now. If you have made some gains then I suggest you take your profits now before its too late.

Stop it PoolMinor you are embarrassing yourself. If you aren't PoolMinor then you're just an asshole. Expanse has shown more developmental progress than any of the other "ETH clones". Some of the others are still using GETH 1.5 code and dont even have working block explorers. Expanse is better funded, has more devs, better branding and an actual vision. The others are simply get rich quick schemes pumped on insider trading.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Timothy Suggs on the left and Ahmad Siddiqi on the far right at the New York Fintech conference today representing Expanse.

https://newyork.fintechweek.com/

legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
If anyone wants to know why the price has gone up some, read the White Paper for Tokenlab.

http://www.borderlesscorp.com/docs/tokenlab-whitepaper.pdf
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
This thing isn't going anywhere past 75K. Its just another shitcoin/copy of ethereum based on hype. Expect the price to tank when you hear the BS announcement.

Everyone will lose money who buys in now. If you have made some gains then I suggest you take your profits now before its too late.

Gyro (on how to deal with trolls) "You can't take them head on. They are not interested in logical or cordial conversations. They are only here to antagonize. So the way that you deal with them is troll their investments like they do yours. Good luck though, its not easy. It takes a troubled mined to come up with some of the shit they say."
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Expanse is now part of the Ethereum Commonwealth along with ETC and UBIQ. Smiley (Yes, really)

Cooperation makes sense and I think it is better to be positive and move forward with how things change rather than to be negative, especially as Expanse is by far the lowest price Ethereum Fork, the first stable fork, and we can help with technology and gain more attention this way. No, this is not the big news Chris was personally tweeting about on his own in the past, this is something else.
Activity: 12

could you please back it with some arguments and not feelings?
Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Activity: 17

You're so far up defaced's ass lol... I know you dont want your investment to go down ...but c'mon man... Roll Eyes
It'll be funny when he will start his fourth coin and you will be the one in this position, people like you will start posting "he just started another job" plox stop talking  Grin Grin
I just searched for the FRK thread and it looks like defaced made a post in there the other day. After reading the post history it doesnt look like he made any release date promises like you are claiming.

There is absolutely no evidence of defaced scamming anyone and actually quiet the opposite. Everyone I know says he is one of the most transparent and honest developers in crypto. So you are mad he isnt working on FRK but what's stopping you from working on it since you feel so passionately about it? By your logic, anyone who gets a new job is a scammer. Give me a break.

So if i start a company , get lot's of investors, declare bankruptcy, keep the money, and I do it all over again with 2 other companies.. you would be ok with this? You will tell everyone who lost their money "he just got another job" ?

This is one of the last posts on the aiden thread. Promises in 2016, and it ended up with no replies in 2017.
How you can not find this info is beyond me...

As you can see in the expanse roadmap, lucrii is on the list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIo8vX6P_O0

Defaced, have you had any more thoughts about the future for Aiden we can discuss?

Yes, ive decided on integrating it with the Lucrii asset. It should be out by Q1 2017.

Yes as you can see by the above quotes, it is in his nature to kick the can down the road by 6 months that way it can continue to never get done.

First: Name a currency after himself, move on to another clone (aiden) and call it what it was, experiment. Now on third project, at least he didn't name it after himself, so it should be easier to escape from when it doesn't suit his needs anymore.

PoolMinor, FRK didnt raise any money from investors. It was a fair launch coin with no premine, no instamine, and no ico. It didnt file bankruptcy it still exist he just doesnt work on it. If you feel so passionately about FRK what's stopping you from working on it? Actually a better question is where were you when he was working on it? Were you actively helping him code anything? Were you active in the conversation? So you posted a few times in a forum thread and bought some off an exchange. Good for you.

Again I ask. What money did he take from investors? Because FRK didnt have any. You are acting like a jealous, entitled, ex girlfriend. Fuck off.
Activity: 17
I just searched for the FRK thread and it looks like defaced made a post in there the other day. After reading the post history it doesnt look like he made any release date promises like you are claiming.

There is absolutely no evidence of defaced scamming anyone and actually quiet the opposite. Everyone I know says he is one of the most transparent and honest developers in crypto. So you are mad he isnt working on FRK but what's stopping you from working on it since you feel so passionately about it? By your logic, anyone who gets a new job is a scammer. Give me a break.

So if i start a company , get lot's of investors, declare bankruptcy, keep the money, and I do it all over again with 2 other companies.. you would be ok with this? You will tell everyone who lost their money "he just got another job" ?

This is one of the last posts on the aiden thread. Promises in 2016, and it ended up with no replies in 2017.
How you can not find this info is beyond me...

As you can see in the expanse roadmap, lucrii is on the list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIo8vX6P_O0

Defaced, have you had any more thoughts about the future for Aiden we can discuss?

Yes, ive decided on integrating it with the Lucrii asset. It should be out by Q1 2017.

Yes as you can see by the above quotes, it is in his nature to kick the can down the road by 6 months that way it can continue to never get done.

First: Name a currency after himself, move on to another clone (aiden) and call it what it was, experiment. Now on third project, at least he didn't name it after himself, so it should be easier to escape from when it doesn't suit his needs anymore.
Good luck to the development team. really hoping for something big Cheesy

there's a lot of awesome projects the team just released and there'll be more coming and it's Big! Smiley

defaced said its bigger than 90% of all other crypto news and I believe him.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
Good luck to the development team. really hoping for something big Cheesy

there's a lot of awesome projects the team just released and there'll be more coming and it's Big! Smiley
guys, someone told about all this new accounts, of course, fresh blood ... Smiley, BUT, anyone with hacked accoud here ? I am fucking hero member, but my accound was hacked before 2 monts stupid pass ....

My link is the real account ...but too lazy to fight for him ....

05/14/2017 07:25:21 PM   05/14/2017 07:19:35 PM   Limit Sell   0.00152162   1757.26136201   1757.26136201   0.00152161   2.66719933
05/14/2017 07:07:30 PM   05/14/2017 05:42:42 PM   Limit Sell   0.00137635   500.00000000   500.00000000   0.00137634   0.68645457

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

I am newbie, right Cheesy ?

you newbie Cheesy

I joined in 2013 I just dont post very much.
Activity: 8
guys, someone told about all this new accounts, of course, fresh blood ... Smiley, BUT, anyone with hacked accoud here ? I am fucking hero member, but my accound was hacked before 2 monts stupid pass ....

My link is the real account ...but too lazy to fight for him ....

05/14/2017 07:25:21 PM   05/14/2017 07:19:35 PM   Limit Sell   0.00152162   1757.26136201   1757.26136201   0.00152161   2.66719933
05/14/2017 07:07:30 PM   05/14/2017 05:42:42 PM   Limit Sell   0.00137635   500.00000000   500.00000000   0.00137634   0.68645457

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

I am newbie, right Cheesy ?

Activity: 304
Merit: 10
Expanse Musicoin & Soil Fork Ethereum Pool

http://dazpool.ru

Кoммиcия: 0.1% (нa вpeмя тecтoвoгo пepиoдa, в дaльнeйшeм бyдeт пoднятa дo 0.5%)
Pool Fee: 0.1% (at the time of the test period, in the future will be raised to 0.5%)

Bыплaтa coглacнo вaшeгo вклaдa в пoиcк блoкa.
Payment according to your contribution to the search block.

Cepвep pacпoлoжeн в Poccии (MCК+2)
Server located in Russia (UTC+5)

good news
check this later
тoлькo титyльнyю cтpaницy пoкpacившэ cдeлaй )
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Guys and where will deception take place on TOKENLAB Huh?
Pages:
Jump to: