Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 89. (Read 961457 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 305
Where is website - http://www.expanse.tech  Huh??   The peoples said it was deleted by owners.  It's true or not??? Undecided

Website is opening and still there, what you are talking about

There are a klot of noobs and fuders that tal; bad things about Exp - do not pay attention about it.
Wait for
  - TokenLab thread
  - maybe TokenLab bounties? i think it will be good as marketing
  - news about big partnerships
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Where is website - http://www.expanse.tech  Huh??   The peoples said it was deleted by owners.  It's true or not??? Undecided

Website is opening and still there, what you are talking about
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

That seems to be true, please check here for valid data https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/expanse/
Chances are there is no problem as you say.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Activity: 71
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
https://golos.io/tokenlab/@dinc/tokenlab-whitepaper-v0-0-1

Tokenlab White Paper in the Russian language, thanks to @dinc!
this scam still running? damn i really believed in humanity Smiley
seems i were wrong!

The only logical explanation for that is Expanse is an honest project made by honest and transparent people. I know that's rare in the crypto world but Expanse has proven it time and time again.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
this scam still running? damn i really believed in humanity Smiley
seems i were wrong!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Activity: 854
Merit: 305
Omg, now a lot of newbie and low acc here, we need do something  Huh
I think, now price EXP show to all "fudders" and spammers what EXP can make with it low cap and low total supp. Only 370k coin in sell walls now.

Waiting for new partnerships and tokenlab.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
I just see this coin.
Can I get the same amount of currency as I had an etherium on some date?  Shocked Because this is fork? So usually everybody can receive also free coins? Is it was here like this?
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
Is there a mining thread for this coin?

There are 8m exp in circulation and 9m locked in a smart contract that the devs have used to fund development. The devs have proved over the last 2 years that they are honest people. Yes the devs are doing "actual work". All the devs are very transparent, very public people. You can find them all over social media using their real identities. Last year they delivered a bunch of proofs of concepts and this year they are delivering finished products. The EXR rewards platform is one. They are working on Tokenlab now. They are integrated in my ether wallet, trezor, ledger.

Ok so is the consensus then that we just have one or two trolls on here that are trying to inverse pump and dump?

Trolls can be motivated by any reason or no reason at all. Could be a competitor mad that EXP is doing so well.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The bad English in this thread is hard to follow. Is this 90% premined or not? It seems the answer is "yes" from what I can tell. If "yes" then what the hell is the point of mining this currency if 90% of the coins are locked into paying the dev only?  This screams red flag, scam, as the dev has a giant incentive to dump and go live in the carribbeon islands laughing and sipping cocktails with gold diggers.  It's like say "hey everyone, it looks like I'm doing something but I'm just faking it waiting for you dumbasses to pump the price up before I dump and high tail it out of here".  Are the devs actually doing any work or are they just surfing tripadvisor and Zillow for their big escape plans? If I'm mistaken someone (other than devs if they even exist) please enlighten me.

There are 8m exp in circulation and 9m locked in a smart contract that the devs have used to fund development. The devs have proved over the last 2 years that they are honest people. Yes the devs are doing "actual work". All the devs are very transparent, very public people. You can find them all over social media using their real identities. Last year they delivered a bunch of proofs of concepts and this year they are delivering finished products. The EXR rewards platform is one. They are working on Tokenlab now. They are integrated in my ether wallet, trezor, ledger.

Ok so is the consensus then that we just have one or two trolls on here that are trying to inverse pump and dump?
The bad English in this thread is hard to follow. Is this 90% premined or not? It seems the answer is "yes" from what I can tell. If "yes" then what the hell is the point of mining this currency if 90% of the coins are locked into paying the dev only?  This screams red flag, scam, as the dev has a giant incentive to dump and go live in the carribbeon islands laughing and sipping cocktails with gold diggers.  It's like say "hey everyone, it looks like I'm doing something but I'm just faking it waiting for you dumbasses to pump the price up before I dump and high tail it out of here".  Are the devs actually doing any work or are they just surfing tripadvisor and Zillow for their big escape plans? If I'm mistaken someone (other than devs if they even exist) please enlighten me.

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Activity: 247
ty, but i dont want this . i want to check with one program , called NVIDIA INSPEKTOR, what is your video ram (they can be 3 typs, hynix, micron, samsung)

This program interface is like gpu-z

Every ram have manifactury, you can get A-DATA for some $, but you can get KINGSTON (more fast ram) for + $. Same is with video ram on your gpu Smiley. The best vram for ati card is tahiti, all my card s are with tahiti, nvidia are FUCKERS, and make 3 types of ram , the slowest is hynix, middle is micron, and the best is sasming. So i wanna know what ram you have, to get 22-3, this is funny speed for me

http://imgur.com/a/PL8u1

ok here it is...P
can you check your memory ? Nvidia inspector , first check the file on virustotal.com. This is not soo good, i not yet buy cards, i am mining with alot of rigs with old 280x , and get more ...

On my gaming pc, i have 1050ti, and he make with micron memory 12-13-14mh/s on both eth/exp (4gb ddr5), bit this card will not minign never Smiley, she is for gaming Smiley

PS But dont forget, that 1050ti is 128bit, 1060 is 192, 280x is 384bit Smiley (but i pay alot of electrocy , because have alot 280x)

ok just only for u..P

claymore miner ( donthave config for etherminer) default core and default memory 60% power limit 18mHS+- per card
default core, memory +525mhz, 60% power limit 21.2 mhs per card +-
default core, memory +600mhz, 60% power limit - 21.5mhs per card+-

if u use etherminer.exe u can get +1-2mhs per card more

yes bot card that i have are with samsung memory, one is gigabyte and another EVGA

and they su.ck 70-75wats per card from wall... but i have only 80+bronz power suply..if u have gold..u can do bether
Activity: 8
can you check your memory ? Nvidia inspector , first check the file on virustotal.com. This is not soo good, i not yet buy cards, i am mining with alot of rigs with old 280x , and get more ...

On my gaming pc, i have 1050ti, and he make with micron memory 12-13-14mh/s on both eth/exp (4gb ddr5), bit this card will not minign never Smiley, she is for gaming Smiley

PS But dont forget, that 1050ti is 128bit, 1060 is 192, 280x is 384bit Smiley (but i pay alot of electrocy , because have alot 280x)

Guys, fuck the spammers. I have one question, and cant find , becayse everywhere show eth, not exp. So, my question is, ANYONE WITH NVIDIA 1060 , how much make on exp ? And what is the memory on vram, hynix, micron , samsung. I have on my gameming pc 1050ti, do with claymoe 13-13.5, but this is 128bit Smiley. Thanks in advice

13MHs with 1050ti?
I have 15,5MH/s~ and i have 3 carts... All have the same MH/s

when i was mining expanse ( 1 month back or so) i was getting 22-23mhs per card ( gtx 1060 3gb), power 60%, memory 8600-8700 mhz
with ethermine.exe ..i dontlike claymore P to many taxes P
Pages:
Jump to: