Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 98. (Read 961460 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 305

but now devs busy on EBS sytstem s
Do you know more about Expanse Bond System?
I forgot about it as I unfortunatelly sell most of my coins and now I have only coldwallet..
Is it working properly?
Is it worth to lock coins there and is it posibble now?

Yea, it's work correct on all OS, devs make some updates after first version and try to make user-friendly-interface so that everyone can buy EBS. If u wanna buy, u need to wait a little bit for new Bonds. Download dApp from Exp github, and send 100+ Exp to it, then buy Bond .
In future devs wanna make  special where everyone can trade EBS.
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
What epoch is Expanse currently on? Can it still be mined with 2GB GPUs?

Yes, I mine Exp+Sia with my 270X 2GB gpus.

Thank you for the clear answer!
Activity: 173
Merit: 100

Yes, I mine Exp+Sia with my 270X 2GB gpus.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
http://blog.expanse.tech/post/161767944458/the-expanse-value-proposition

This is NOT the Newsletter, this is an opinion blog I wrote up on the value proposition of Expanse. This is based on the question I get asked almost daily. This is for people that like to read and research. We will have short videos and pictures for the rest of you in the future. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I think almost nothing cant be mined with 2gb vram .... exp for sure cant. Buy cards and start mining, exp is great coin, big future
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Can I mine Expanse on digitalocean ?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I think it should be possible, is a far behind Ethereum/Etc DaG Epoch. But in facts it is depend on particular card model.
Activity: 480

but now devs busy on EBS sytstem s
Do you know more about Expanse Bond System?
I forgot about it as I unfortunatelly sell most of my coins and now I have only coldwallet..
Is it working properly?
Is it worth to lock coins there and is it posibble now?
I would like to get some info..
Some time ago there was plans to make Expanse PoS/PoW hybrid coin.
How the things looks now?
Thanks from the answer  Smiley

Good questiion, as i remember EXP wanna change to 100% dPos but after some disput in community (main discuss was in slack channel ), A decision was taken towards Hybrid but now devs busy on EBS sytstem so i think they will continue work in dPos side(tendermit maybe  Cool) in Q3 or Q4.
I would like to get some info..
Some time ago there was plans to make Expanse PoS/PoW hybrid coin.
How the things looks now?
Thanks from the answer  Smiley
Activity: 182
Hey guys, lately I've been seeing some Waves gateway things for Expanse on Twitter. Anybody know anything about that?

I have contacted them about it and we are interested in having Expanse listed there. We are always working on finding new ways that are mutually beneficial to promote Expanse and help other Blockchain projects. There is quite a bit on the way for Expanse in the future. Smiley

Yes I agree, it seems a win-win situation.
What was their reaction and how are the things going on with this gateway thing?

If somebody answer this I'd be appreciate  Smiley
Activity: 381
Do you guys think expanse has a chance to get into the top 20 altcoins?
There is no doubt expanse will get into
top 20 altcoins because on what I can see
it has really a great potential to be in that place.
Nice to see a lot of new faces here, as price grows , more investors buy EXP for EBS lock or for standart tactic Buy && Hold. Now EXP have 25m$ marketcap, very cool.
I remember the times when EXP have only 3m$ cap and cost about 16k sats, why did not I buy more then? Grin
But it's ok, while EXP cost less than 10$ - it's good entry point.
Activity: 455
https://twitter.com/ExpanseOfficial

Expanse has 10k followers on Twitter now, Wow!

i am one of 10k followers ,glad to see now many members are joining

I found EXP is getting more popular now.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
https://twitter.com/ExpanseOfficial

Expanse has 10k followers on Twitter now, Wow!

i am one of 10k followers ,glad to see now many members are joining
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi, the Expance website says "Expance is based on Ethereum". I understand that Expance is fork of Ethereum and have their own blockchain. But newbie may think that Expance is working on Ethereum blockchain like DApp of type II.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Activity: 182
Hey guys, lately I've been seeing some Waves gateway things for Expanse on Twitter. Anybody know anything about that?

I have contacted them about it and we are interested in having Expanse listed there. We are always working on finding new ways that are mutually beneficial to promote Expanse and help other Blockchain projects. There is quite a bit on the way for Expanse in the future. Smiley

Yes I agree, it seems a win-win situation.
What was their reaction and how are the things going on with this gateway thing?
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
Hey guys, I'm a newbie.

I have some technical problem. I accidentally withdrawn the EXP from poloniex to the Testnet (private-net) wallet.  Kiss
Does anyone know how to recover it? Please help me Sad
Thanks in advance..
Try to sent an email to devs. I think they will help you. Also you can try to join exp official slack and ask question there. And do not forget to sent a request to polo support.
Pages:
Jump to: