Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard) - page 99. (Read 961460 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey guys, I'm a newbie.

I have some technical problem. I accidentally withdrawn the EXP from poloniex to the Testnet (private-net) wallet.  Kiss
Does anyone know how to recover it? Please help me Sad
Thanks in advance..

Hey guys! After seeking in the slack here is the solution if you make the mistake as mine.

please go to the folder %appdata%\Expanse   inside there should be a testnet folder. in  that folder there should be a keystore folder. Copy the contents of that keystore folder, into the keystore folder in the Expanse folder. (eg copy the keyfiles in %appdata%\Expanse\testnet\keystore into  %appdata%\Expanse\keystore)

If the account is visible, but the balance is not there, it is likely you are just not in sync yet. Please compare your block number to the current one listed on http://explorer.expanse.tech/ You may also look up the address in the explorer to confirm the account address in question does hold a balance.

If you were not able to restore the key through those means, you can try searching your computer for  files that contain `UTC--` in the file name. This will help you find any errant key files that might be in unexpected locations on your system for whatever reason.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Hey guys, I'm a newbie.

I have some technical problem. I accidentally withdrawn the EXP from poloniex to the Testnet (private-net) wallet.  Kiss
Thanks in advance..

http://slack.expanse.tech/

Join Expanse on Slack and explain your issue there, thanks.
Activity: 2
Hey guys, I'm a newbie.

Thanks in advance..
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Hey guys, lately I've been seeing some Waves gateway things for Expanse on Twitter. Anybody know anything about that?

I have contacted them about it and we are interested in having Expanse listed there. We are always working on finding new ways that are mutually beneficial to promote Expanse and help other Blockchain projects. There is quite a bit on the way for Expanse in the future. Smiley
legendary
cryptocollectorsclub.com

After the DC Blockchain Summit, Expanse was an Alpha startup at Collision Tech conference in New Orleans, and then attended Consensus 2017 and then the Token Summit in NYC. Now, Timothy Suggs of Expanse is in Madrid Spain to the invite only Moneyconf 2017!

He shared this photo taken from the roof, quite a view!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hey guys, lately I've been seeing some Waves gateway things for Expanse on Twitter. Anybody know anything about that?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
What make me feel it's very impresive and unique is 'wallet'.
Anybody here have  same opinion with me ?
EXP wallet very cool and their design is very unique.
And their comunication with supporter
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
I wish this coin make it to top 10 of market cap all the best to expanse team

The crypto world is very competitive. The Expanse Team is doing their best, The team did very well and still working be make it on top!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Our developers are hard at work. They are broken up into 3 teams, all working on something innovative and exciting.
Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Looks like the price is going to the moon, according to the one day graph + the recent peak at polo and bittrex. I bought only 70 EXP yesterday, today much more... Seems like a very interesting project, a well kept secret.
Activity: 47
I wish this coin make it to top 10 of market cap all the best to expanse team

Activity: 3
What kind of diversity is there with coin owner ship. Out of the 7m+ in circulation what percentage of people own what total amount of coins
Activity: 327
Do you guys think expanse has a chance to get into the top 20 altcoins?

Yes!!! Patience is key
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Do you guys think expanse has a chance to get into the top 20 altcoins?
Activity: 71
Can someone please explain the difference between this and Ethereum? Why would I choose to use Expanse instead of Ethereum or UBIQ?
Thanks!

Why not both ETH and EXP? Its not a one or the other. Both platforms offer different communities, dapps, and functionality. At their core they are both distributed ledgers that run an instance of the EVM, but outside of that similarity they are different. They have different community cultures and goals in mind. ETH is targeting big businesses, while EXP is focusing solely on empower software. EXP has a very intimate customer relationship, and ETH is sort of distant. Both are great but for different reasons.
copper member
Activity: 114
Can someone please explain the difference between this and Ethereum? Why would I choose to use Expanse instead of Ethereum or UBIQ?
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Flame war aside, this coin has a great dedicated team and development is consistent.

It's very much underhyped right now, and the dev team has been more focused on delivering a good product rather than promoting it, so it might take a while to catch on. But when it does catch on it'll go big, real big, so now is your time to get in.

We are currently in the process of generating a huge marketing push over the course of the next year. Some really good ideas are flowing from the advisory board and we are creating comprehensive plans to bridge some of our gaps. 2017 and 2018 are going to be awesome.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Flame war aside, this coin has a great dedicated team and development is consistent.

It's very much underhyped right now, and the dev team has been more focused on delivering a good product rather than promoting it, so it might take a while to catch on. But when it does catch on it'll go big, real big, so now is your time to get in.
Activity: 6
lol people talking about my music!!! <3

I have a couple new videos. Here is my youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCjJHJ1vM7EhI0URRnnoQ4Q

I'm also on spotify and iTunes. ^_^

https://play.spotify.com/artist/2BGbhh8NYQBliGKD3InQXu?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open

https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/jediswift/id1134145543

JEDISWIFT is a character I created to help me through stress.

My first project was www.myownverse.com a social network for poetry. Ive wrote poetry as long as i've wrote code.

Here is a song I wrote after the loss of my little brother. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf3uSWCp8nA

They are trying to flame you for your music but its actually pretty good. Don't listen to trolls. I just listened to "golden" on itunes and it's ill.

Ha ha this is true. Many ETC troll fans trying to hurt Chris Franko rap power!

Like Chris says today about ETC making ICO tools:

https://twitter.com/FrankoCurrency/status/870664780062896129

Its hilarious to me that people who tried to hi-jack someone else's brand is actively throwing stones at people who do ico's. >_<

Ha ha. "Ethereum Classic" is nothing but copying Shillbert with dumping price. Go EXP.Bonds!

Pages:
Jump to: