Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 208. (Read 2115876 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Only a fool worries over what he can’t control.
https://herox.com/PatientIDChallenge

Shame the Factom team didn't get in on this, $1m prize.
They've virtually got the entire framework required by the challenge already in place, just needs to be adapted for the purpose.
Had I seen it earlier would have entered myself and used the protocol.

In an environmental scan in 2014, the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology found that the best error rate is around 7%.  Seven out of 100 records are mismatched.  Perhaps the John A. Smith record found was not the right one.  This is pretty serious when you consider that the provider may unknowingly prescribe a medication that interacts poorly with a medication John is already on or cause him harm due to a condition he has.  Many patients cannot tell you accurately themselves what their prescriptions are or name all of their conditions.

Worse still, the error rate is usually closer to 10 to 20 percent within a healthcare entity and it rises to 50 to 60 percent when entities exchange with each other. That’s just not good enough.  It’s not safe.  We need patients to be identified accurately 100 percent of the time.
Activity: 84
3.5 BTC bot just switched to the buy side ... things get interesting.  Cheesy

Nahh... That bot operates on both sides of the market. Sometimes I play around with it when I'm bored - force it to outbid me, then pull my bids once there's sufficient money to maintain the trigger. I have no idea whether the bot is profitable as it doesn't seem to have much intelligence, it simply maintains margins and gradually ladders up the order book.

Watched the order book for a bit tonight and that damned bot is annoying as hell. Who the heck plays with that stuff?  Wonder if there is any profit made from those in crypto?

Whenever I've used a similar program in Forex trading, an expert advisor, they always lose.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
The last post in Factom blog is from late August. Guys, is there anything going on? The whole purpose of a blog is to repeatedly share information with the community. Thx.

Last blog post was on the 5th of October... dunno what blog your looking at. Would you rather some fluffed up hype news to get a quick pump? I wouldn't, factom does it properly! Leave them to it, it's never been that long between news.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
The last post in Factom blog is from late August. Guys, is there anything going on? The whole purpose of a blog is to repeatedly share information with the community. Thx.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Some new quotes include one this from Draper:

"I believe that the Factom team has the opportunity and the potential to build a company greater than Oracle and Palantir and IBM combined.”

Of course he does.  This is why I said Draper investing in Factom is such a big deal.  Draper doesn't go for singles.  He goes for grand slams.  And make no mistake, he has hit plenty and thinks Factom is the next one.

I don't go for singles either.  If I don't think I can make 7+ figures on a coin, I don't invest.  I'll trade shit coins for fun, but my investments in Bitcoin, Darkcoin (Dash), and Factom are for grand slams.
Activity: 70
the last blockchain that CoinTelegraph hyped was razormind's DeOS and it turned out to be a scam....

a favourable article for Factom in CT is more a warning sign than anything else...

Grossbit you dumb motherfucker! You still around posting FUD? Loll this guy is relentless. AHHH You will never change until people realize how obnoxious and brainless you are.
Activity: 628
Merit: 504
Looks more like an accumulation strategy to me. Buy up, let it deflate, buy up, let it deflate. Then once M2 gets released. Boom.

Agree
Activity: 77
Looks more like an accumulation strategy to me. Buy up, let it deflate, buy up, let it deflate. Then once M2 gets released. Boom.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Nah, just more pump and dump by our favorite whale. Not yet a real push we all expect.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Here we go.... Grin
Activity: 183
Merit: 111

Nahh... That bot operates on both sides of the market. Sometimes I play around with it when I'm bored - force it to outbid me, then pull my bids once there's sufficient money to maintain the trigger. I have no idea whether the bot is profitable as it doesn't seem to have much intelligence, it simply maintains margins and gradually ladders up the order book.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Years later …

Little Girl: Grandpa Gross, what did you do when you were younger?

GrossBit: I manipulated strangers on the Internet so that I could take their money.

Little Girl: [Screams, runs away crying.]
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
I'm not mixing. I'm just saying CT is BS; and there's little to rejoice from a CT article

If you want to make the claim, what you already did: "a favourable article for Factom in CT is more a warning sign than anything else..."

...you should give additional arguments what exactly you believe to see as "warning sign". Just the fact that CT writes a positive article? Because: Others do as well! And a lot of media-site in Crypto also wrote positive articles about shady projects. But to mix that up with legit projects like Factom is nonsense. If there is there anything in that article you consider as wrong, just say it.

The fact that you use DeOS as an example to come up with such a conclusion says more about you than about Factom.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
I'm not mixing. I'm just saying CT is BS; and there's little to rejoice from a CT article
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
the last blockchain that CoinTelegraph hyped was razormind's DeOS and it turned out to be a scam....

a favourable article for Factom in CT is more a warning sign than anything else...

Oh boy... Factom is around since some time now. You have proof that the team behind EXISTS because they speak with us, they speak with governments, they speak with institutions and companies, they give interviews - they deliver!

Please don't mix your own bad decisions (buying into DeOS) up with conclusions about Factom.

btw: I also recognized DeOS (their ICO and their HP etc.) and first I thought "oh, looks nice" but it just needed 1 google search to find out a lot of informations that I came to the conclusion 99% risk that it's a scam.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
good to know this might be ready to jump and rebound again let see if how this will work making good entry would be hard here.

Some new quotes include one this from Draper:

"I believe that the Factom team has the opportunity and the potential to build a company greater than Oracle and Palantir and IBM combined.”

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Chairman of the board - David Johnston. This mofo just stole my Bitcoins with his API-coin project (see: http://www.buyxap.com/ and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/announcing-xap-coin-open-source-the-internet-api-marketplace-650221). He never accounted for any of the funds that he collected. Never developed anything, never gave any updates. Just traveled around the world acting as if he's the big crypto-pioneer. He just stole those BTC's from his investors. Wish cointelegraph or coindesk would dig into that story.

This guy is just a con artist.
Jump to: