Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 222. (Read 2115876 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Well Fuyuki s here. The other one must be here as well.

You can troll as hard as u want. U CANT HAVE MY COINS!!!! Why? Cause I know they re worth much, much, MUCH more.  Grin Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Where are the douchebag haters today? Especially Grossbit loll
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
The news is real.

If you where thinking about selling your coins, but the market dropped too low... now is your chance to get out before it continue's its decline.

Everyone will have forgotten about this news in 2 days.

Lol you guys are funny.
Activity: 167
The news is real.

If you where thinking about selling your coins, but the market dropped too low... now is your chance to get out before it continue's its decline.

Everyone will have forgotten about this news in 2 days.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Jon Southurst was the publisher of the this BIG news, I sent him an email... waiting for response.
Look guys, whoever is telling you to sell any coin in crypto is just trying to have you dump into them. People are way too gullible. Factom is a winner.
Did you guys not see the SEC link? How is a sec.gov filing for today October 4 for 4.1mil fake lol.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
The news is obviously real, but god knows what's going on. The rumours of the story being fake spread like wildfire in the trollbox and stopped the rally in its tracks, although naturally it'll change nothing in the long term. Factom news is pretty much always obtained through third parties though, isn't it!

It differs. Most of the latest news were posted from Factom - a tweet to a blog-post.

What I believe is: A press-release was prepared and news.bitcoin.com published it too soon. In the article is (was) said:

"Blockchain data securing company Factom announced today it has secured a Series A equity funding round. Notable bitcoin and blockchain investor Tim Draper of Draper Associates led the round."

My guess is: It was planned after an official Factom-announcement on their Blog but ...published before.

But, just brainstorming here. Not totally sure, just the only scenario that makes sense to me.
Activity: 77
The news is obviously real, but god knows what's going on. The rumours of the story being fake spread like wildfire in the trollbox and stopped the rally in its tracks, although naturally it'll change nothing in the long term. Factom news is pretty much always obtained through third parties though, isn't it!
Activity: 84
GrossBit, what do we do?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Somebody from FCT team gonna clear up this story with Draper & news.btc ? It stinks realy bad.

That would be nice.
Activity: 423
Somebody from FCT team gonna clear up this story with Draper & news.btc ? It stinks realy bad.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Is it easy to fake an article on news.bitcoin?

Looks legit when you see the version posted above.. dunno much about faking stuff
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Speaker/enthusiast of blockchain tech in Brazil
The herd that jumped thinking out be fake, will end up repenting later ..
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

Yes, the article was taken down. Nobody knows why, maybe because the news came out too early or whatever. But at least "there is something", because the SEC-doc doesn't lie. I'm just unsure about the Draper-Story.

Google-Cache:
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:CA9jQAz4a9QJ:https://news.bitcoin.com/factom-series-funding-deal-tim-draper/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=nl

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Nice greeen candles for FCT. I was keeep some btc for Augur but I Thinking about buy FCT because augur just started and to high price to buy.
Activity: 77
Great news for you guys, looks like me and a couple of others were wrong. Just came here to say congrats. Factom looks quite unstoppable today.
Jump to: