Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 374. (Read 2115876 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Hello,
I bought some factoim THROUGH Coinify.com now I see that the product closed where I claim my 70 Factom?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
This is not pumping

Tell that to those who bought at 700k
Looks like the Polo price is sliding down to the Chinese price

Arbitrage s stepping in, that s normal. It never goes to match the higher price. What happens after they match, that s the question.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
This is not pumping

Tell that to those who bought at 700k
Looks like the Polo price is sliding down to the Chinese price
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
Thx.

I heard of some rumors about integration with Ethereum, is that correct? LINK/source?

The only things I know about the Factom / Ethereum relationship is:

- Factom will anchor data in both Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchain
- Vitalik Buterin (ETH founder) stated in an interview that he invested in Factom
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I m with whiteorg72 on this one. Factom can and should surpass Ether. Do not forget Ether s got significant supply coming in from thousands of miners every day. What do they do? They immediately cash in for BTC and keep price suppressed.

There s no additional daily supply of Factoids, at least ATM. Not a single one. Current amount is limited.

If China gets in onto Factom, the price might reach 10$ easily.

This is not pumping, this has always been my personal opinion, even pre-this pump. However, one must have in mind the fact both Ether and Factom are heavily bot populated markets. Which means not only market conditions determine the price but also traders and speculators.

Be careful what you do and never invest what you cannot afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
I heard of some rumors about integration with Ethereum, is that correct? LINK/source?

The only things I know about the Factom / Ethereum relationship is:

- Factom will anchor data in both Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchain
- Vitalik Buterin (ETH founder) stated in an interview that he invested in Factom
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Okay, thanks a lot!
Another question to your answer to 2)
Could Factom work with several blockchains simultaneously or must it focus on one blockchain, no matter whether Ethereum, Bitcoin,... blockchain?

1) Is there any news which have caused the 100%+ increase over the last days? I have followed the thread but I could not identify something that could be the reason?

2) Factom uses the Bitcoin blockchain to store data. How is Factom affected through the current Bitcoin blocksize and consensus debate? Could it be fear for Factom?

1.  There isn't specific news I'm aware of.  I believe people are simply coming to understand the value and utility of FCT coupled with a nice squeezing of the shorts on Poloniex.

2.  It doesn't matter as FCT can be anchored into pretty much any blockchain.  In addition to anchoring into Bitcoin, the developers are planning to anchor into Ethereum as well.  Other coins can be added as necessary or desired by the developers.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

There is still no source of it. Just Brian Derry talked about this at the time, then that Factom will be used in the future Ethereum blockchain.

Under the co-operation now, many talk about it:

"Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin’s fund Fenbushi was an early investor in Factom."
yes well whilst the price on Polo is 700k the price on YuanBao is only 450k!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14114192
yes well whilst the price on Polo is 700k the price on YuanBao is only 450k!
Why is FCT pumping now? Is there any news to back this up or is just crazy traderz?

There are a lot of news lately. They are all here - https://twitter.com/factomproject
Why is FCT pumping now? Is there any news to back this up or is just crazy traderz?
What's the development status now, is Milestone2 completed?

No. Completion of Milestone2 was planned before the end of the 1st quarter of 2016 (March 31). Let's see whether the developers will be able to be enclosed up to expiry 1st quarter.
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
What's the development status now, is Milestone2 completed?
Totally absurd comparison and whiteorg is always just a pumper - ignore list him and your mind will be clear of distractions. I like Factom, I hope it does well and continues to grow - but the idea that it will "pass" Ethereum before the year is over is at best a pumpers ramble.

whiteorg72,  why do you compare ethereum and factom, arent they completely different?Smiley

No one knows how much it will cost Ethereum end of the year and more so no one knows how much it will cost Factom until the end of the year . You can ensure that the Factom will not cost $100 before the end of the year? If China begins to use the full force of the Factom project, we may well see the this price FCT or even more. You may not know this, so do not need to be advised not to listen to others. Everyone themselves will think that he was listening to, and what is not.
whiteorg72,  why do you compare ethereum and factom, arent they completely different?Smiley

I know that they are different and have different goals. I just do the comparison and does not tie Factom and Ethereum. Just need something to compare Factom with anything. For example, took the Ethereum and nothing more.
Totally absurd comparison and whiteorg is always just a pumper - ignore list him and your mind will be clear of distractions. I like Factom, I hope it does well and continues to grow - but the idea that it will "pass" Ethereum before the year is over is at best a pumpers ramble.

whiteorg72,  why do you compare ethereum and factom, arent they completely different?Smiley
Activity: 854
1) Is there any news which have caused the 100%+ increase over the last days? I have followed the thread but I could not identify something that could be the reason?

2) Factom uses the Bitcoin blockchain to store data. How is Factom affected through the current Bitcoin blocksize and consensus debate? Could it be fear for Factom?

1.  There isn't specific news I'm aware of.  I believe people are simply coming to understand the value and utility of FCT coupled with a nice squeezing of the shorts on Poloniex.

2.  It doesn't matter as FCT can be anchored into pretty much any blockchain.  In addition to anchoring into Bitcoin, the developers are planning to anchor into Ethereum as well.  Other coins can be added as necessary or desired by the developers.
Jump to: