Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 371. (Read 2115876 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
It seems the price might be building up for another rise. Opinions?

Maybe we will soon (within next 7 days) see 0.01 BTC/FCT = $4 - $4.3 per FCT coin.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
It seems the price might be building up for another rise. Opinions?
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
Totally absurd comparison and whiteorg is always just a pumper - ignore list him and your mind will be clear of distractions. I like Factom, I hope it does well and continues to grow - but the idea that it will "pass" Ethereum before the year is over is at best a pumpers ramble.
ok
have you read it, including answers, factom alternatives..?
Yes, I read. Sorry, but I do not want to talk about what is written there, just silliness some writers.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
have you read it, including answers, factom alternatives..?

Someone at the time did not have time to buy a lot of the FCT is now biting his elbows, and writes such information. That's just funny. Grin
Jack Lu, CTO Factom, presents Factom on InnoSpring Inovation Conference in Shanghai (China) today.
InnoSpring is Silicon Valley’s first US-China technology start-up incubator.
https://twitter.com/InnoSpring
https://twitter.com/factomproject

Paul Snow on Bitcoin/Blockchain Borderline: 50 Shades Of Grey
http://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoinblockchain-borderline-50-shades-of-grey
Another large Chinese exchange is a must have. NEM jumped 100% in one day after being added to a large Chinese exchange and I m not talking here about the price.

I m talking about increased adoption.

You mean BTC38 ?
I applied in January 2016 for them to include Factom in their exchange, they said would think, but did not add.

P.S. I'll write again and requested to add Factom on their exchange. Let's see, is this time they will add a Factom to themselves.

Now I received a response from the BTC38: service staff 小叮当: "Hello.Thank you for your information, we will study carefully."

Yes, BTC38 would be the best option. I really do not understand they need to study adding coin with such daily volume. Some people re really allergic to making money.

When I sends a request to add the Factom on the various exchanges in January 2016, then at the exchange Kraken say me was then told that they do not add new coins because it is a very long procedure and before the addition they need to check all the source code to identify errors and that they had problems with some coins because of this. For example, so they then in January, did not want to add the Factom on the Kraken.
Maybe because of the lengthy verification procedures, many exchange do not want to add to his new coins. For example at the european exchange BTC-E generally opposed the addition of all the coins have had premine or ICO, so they do not want to add Ethereum or Factom.
legendary
Another large Chinese exchange is a must have. NEM jumped 100% in one day after being added to a large Chinese exchange and I m not talking here about the price.

You mean BTC38 ?
I applied in January 2016 for them to include Factom in their exchange, they said would think, but did not add.

P.S. I'll write again and requested to add Factom on their exchange. Let's see, is this time they will add a Factom to themselves.

Now I received a response from the BTC38: service staff 小叮当: "Hello.Thank you for your information, we will study carefully."

Yes, BTC38 would be the best option. I really do not understand they need to study adding coin with such daily volume. Some people re really allergic to making money.
Finally, on Shapeshift.io you can now exchange your FCT to other crypto currencies or vice-versa buy FCT. Exchange works!

https://shapeshift.io/?pair=btc_fct#

Instant Rate 1.00 BTC = 170.3875 FCT

You mean BTC38 ?

legendary

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Let's get Factom added to hitbtc exchange!

Like and retweet this tweet to hitbtc: https://twitter.com/karlmoneyinpjs/status/706904043004796928

let's show them how many of us support Factom.

I'm in January 2016 sent this exchange proposal to add Factom on their exchange. From the management of this exchange is no reaction no followed. Now maybe they changed their position. Smiley We will see.

You're wasting your time. Finex is the only worthwhile addition.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
As predicted due to small developments the FCT price has indeed risen and its above 620k sat on Polo

However i should kick myself of not holding any of the coins Sad

May be in future i will try to keep some when price gets corrected a little bit Smiley

You might get a second chance, indirectly, if you have any holdings that have rocketed up recently. That's what I did earlier today, promoting myself from big minnow to small dolphin at an implied price of only 0.0012. Still way above the ICO price, because Factoids have outpaced the alts I cashed in, but an implied second chance nonetheless. Smiley

Try looking through any holdings you have...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
New target 0.007. Market has oscillated between 0.005 and 0.006 but as swings get smaller and short-selling becomes more risky a new normal is approaching.

Short-sellers beware.

Like and retweet this tweet to hitbtc: https://twitter.com/karlmoneyinpjs/status/706904043004796928

I'm in January 2016 sent this exchange proposal to add Factom on their exchange. From the management of this exchange is no reaction no followed. Now maybe they changed their position. Smiley We will see.
Activity: 638
Merit: 516
I ❤ the bitcoin community

legendary
The only thing we should focus is news about Milestone 2.
Jump to: