Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 385. (Read 2115876 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
"Lol to $100 a coin let be serieus , not going to happen soon maybe 5 is a good start."

I just gave an example $100, for comparison. Of course, $100 maybe we can see only at the end of 2017.
Poloniex Exchange does not withstand the influx of traders and hangs:

Error 504 Ray ID: 2736c8b32b1b2774 • 2016-02-12 08:05:47 UTC
Gateway time-out

"We are under heavy loads at this time. We are addressing the issue and working on resolving this as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and apologies for the inconvenience."
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
I can not understand, why no one pays attention on Factom on exchanges? All coins (Ethereum, Expanse, MaidSafeCoin, Bitshares, Siacoin) are now quickly climb up. FCT does not want to go up. We have a lot of time standing in one place, even China does not want to up trade FCT, trading volumes fell. It is a pity that so far no one wants FCT Cry

In general, if you want to know the Factom developer is not profitable to coin was expensive, they have already said before, on the contrary it is better if the FCT will be cheap, since it will be more convenient and profitable for the project. Unlike Ethereum developers that help and put their money in the manipulation and movement of the value of their coins, the Factom developers of does not want to influence the course of the FCT that I think is bad for the promotion of the project, if the FCT will be stable such as example 1 or 2 dollars, then on the exchanges it is simply unnecessary to anyone, since it would be impossible to make will not be no interest to the FCT.

The Factom developers do not want someone manipulated the course of the FCT and not to those who want to put their money on the IPO and through which they were able to run your project, so that these people were able to earn in the future on a FCT rate volatility. They are only interested in their own profit, so from the beginning created the Entry Credits (EC) and FCT coins were only required to raise money for the IPO. It is my personal opinion, but I believe that this is indeed so.

Even if the this project is super great, but developers will not support course FCT coin, the expensive cost of this coin will not. I think much of this is worth considering.

Just look for example, if Vitalik Buterin team at Ethereum not have supported the course of their coins, Ethereum could not rise so high.

Etherum rise is a clear pump, nothing else. Which means it ll be dumped. One of clear advantages of ether is that it is still mineable which means there s larger base of small users who are fueling this pump. Also, this PoS ability they plan to introduce later during the years helps out a bit. Still, I think both Ether and Factom can coexist cause they target different markets. Just be patient, it might take a few years but Factom will get where it should be.

I agree with you that you need to wait a few years. It's clear. On Bitcoin too it was once a great pump, but he is still number 1 in capitalization. It would be great if at the FCT, too, was just a pump for example, up to $100 / FCT coin and then would like to reset the $50 / FCT coin, I think it would be normal and the FCT would take its normal place in the ranking on coinmarket.

Lol to $100 a coin let be serieus , not going to happen soon maybe 5 is a good start
I can not understand, why no one pays attention on Factom on exchanges? All coins (Ethereum, Expanse, MaidSafeCoin, Bitshares, Siacoin) are now quickly climb up. FCT does not want to go up. We have a lot of time standing in one place, even China does not want to up trade FCT, trading volumes fell. It is a pity that so far no one wants FCT Cry

In general, if you want to know the Factom developer is not profitable to coin was expensive, they have already said before, on the contrary it is better if the FCT will be cheap, since it will be more convenient and profitable for the project. Unlike Ethereum developers that help and put their money in the manipulation and movement of the value of their coins, the Factom developers of does not want to influence the course of the FCT that I think is bad for the promotion of the project, if the FCT will be stable such as example 1 or 2 dollars, then on the exchanges it is simply unnecessary to anyone, since it would be impossible to make will not be no interest to the FCT.

The Factom developers do not want someone manipulated the course of the FCT and not to those who want to put their money on the IPO and through which they were able to run your project, so that these people were able to earn in the future on a FCT rate volatility. They are only interested in their own profit, so from the beginning created the Entry Credits (EC) and FCT coins were only required to raise money for the IPO. It is my personal opinion, but I believe that this is indeed so.

Even if the this project is super great, but developers will not support course FCT coin, the expensive cost of this coin will not. I think much of this is worth considering.

Just look for example, if Vitalik Buterin team at Ethereum not have supported the course of their coins, Ethereum could not rise so high.

Etherum rise is a clear pump, nothing else. Which means it ll be dumped. One of clear advantages of ether is that it is still mineable which means there s larger base of small users who are fueling this pump. Also, this PoS ability they plan to introduce later during the years helps out a bit. Still, I think both Ether and Factom can coexist cause they target different markets. Just be patient, it might take a few years but Factom will get where it should be.

I agree with you that you need to wait a few years. It's clear. On Bitcoin too it was once a great pump, but he is still number 1 in capitalization. It would be great if at the FCT, too, was just a pump for example, up to $100 / FCT coin and then would like to reset the $50 / FCT coin, I think it would be normal and the FCT would take its normal place in the ranking on coinmarket.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

I wonder how much it would take to Ethereum overtaken by Bitcoin capitalization? I think that it will be 100%, only question is how long it takes. The Factom Dev need to seriously engage in the transition in the near future from Bitcoin on Ethereum, as the future of Ethereum.
Factom v0.3.5 has been released. An update is needed for all users. The update fixes the bug panic: Error in initializing dChain:000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000c DBHeight:22880 i:22881 More release notes are here -
http://blog.factom.org/post/139099221714/technical-update-factom-v035
http://factomstatus.com/

Address type: Factoid Address
Balance:

Your address exists, it simply does not have factoids
Just send on him your factoids, and after 10 minutes you will see them there.

Is there way to check incoming TX for this address?

I have being using this address for 40 days now

At this time, in my opinion it is impossible to check the incoming TX (Entry External ID), I get an error 404. But bear in mind that the Factom project is still in the development stage, it still does not full work and full it works only after Milestone3.

So, how can I buy and hold FCT if I cannot trust the system to transfer them from one place to another reliably? Explorer must works in order for people to start buying it, otherwise coins can be lost in process of transferring with no way to find out who is to blame: sender or receiver. I have exactly this problem right now with Polo and yuanbaohui.

You are not forced to buy, do not want to not buy. If you do not trust this project, so you do not need to buy factoids, go and buy for example Ethereum. I believe in the Factom project and hold 392k FCT since October 2015 and I no see problems Smiley

My friend, I suggest you do not repeat the number of your coins so often. There re lots of dishonest people on these forums, please do not get yourself at risk of getting hacked or something similar. This is just a friendly advice, it s up to you.

+1 , would be carefull if you do not have 2fa your money could be gone realy quick and even with , cell phones can also get hacked.

My friends, I am a professional programmer and work in my country in a large company to protect information against hackers and I certainly do not hold my coins at the exchange, so no hacking is impossible. Thank you for the recommendation.

My recommendation to everyone. If you do not want to sell their factoids in the near future, remove it from the exchange and place your wallet paper, thus you will protect yourself from a variety of hackers and do not lose your coins.
Activity: 481
Balance:

At this time, in my opinion it is impossible to check the incoming TX (Entry External ID), I get an error 404. But bear in mind that the Factom project is still in the development stage, it still does not full work and full it works only after Milestone3.

So, how can I buy and hold FCT if I cannot trust the system to transfer them from one place to another reliably? Explorer must works in order for people to start buying it, otherwise coins can be lost in process of transferring with no way to find out who is to blame: sender or receiver. I have exactly this problem right now with Polo and yuanbaohui.

You are not forced to buy, do not want to not buy. If you do not trust this project, so you do not need to buy factoids, go and buy for example Ethereum. I believe in the Factom project and hold 392k FCT since October 2015 and I no see problems Smiley

My friend, I suggest you do not repeat the number of your coins so often. There re lots of dishonest people on these forums, please do not get yourself at risk of getting hacked or something similar. This is just a friendly advice, it s up to you.

+1 , would be carefull if you do not have 2fa your money could be gone realy quick and even with , cell phones can also get hacked.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Balance:

Balance:

Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
l have tried 12 words on keymaker.exe to get factoid address to check my balance when l hit enter the app just disepears,l must doing wrong,can anybody help please?
Thanks

Wait for a while it is possible to temporarily due to the Factom Explorer failure, you can also refer here directly (send PM) to BrianDeery it from the Factom team.

BrianDeery - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/briandeery-134381

"Factom is down for maintenance right now. It will be back up shortly."
http://factomstatus.com/
the issue solved
Thanks very much.
Activity: 441
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Balance:

Address: FA36wLcWfeCVeYZ4FDrhJrE9GqR9KXHRxSb4RmTzyvV4FMK6YQju
Balance:

Balance:

Try this address:

FA36wLcWfeCVeYZ4FDrhJrE9GqR9KXHRxSb4RmTzyvV4FMK6YQju

Balance:

Is there a way to check a list of TX for a given address?

Explorer is not able to do so.

How can Traders trust the system if transfers between wallets or between exchanges cannot be traced or tracked.

If you want the price to go up and stay up, fix your explorer.

Factom Explorer works normally, all fixed. I now cheking all my addresses via Factom Explorer. So you have something wrong doing.
Is there a way to check a list of TX for a given address?

Explorer is not able to do so.

How can Traders trust the system if transfers between wallets or between exchanges cannot be traced or tracked.

If you want the price to go up and stay up, fix your explorer.
Someone began to actively use the Factom project, strongly increased Entry Credits (EC ENTRIES).
http://explorer.factom.org/
Jump to: