Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 396. (Read 2115876 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Hmm..Factom
OK...i want to sell domain bitcoin wallet : www.bitcoinwallet.id for 285,000 FCT
Bonus : domain name litecoin.id and bitxapo.com
Any one interest..please PM mee  Smiley soon..!!
Dude, your asking price is over $300,000 USD, right now.
I give the best domain name for BTC and LTC
bitcoinwallet.id - litecoin.id - bitxapo.com
Good think to give your best offer with FCT (Factom).  Smiley

I give you 5 FCT, we have a deal ?
Cheesy  NOO
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Hmm..Factom
OK...i want to sell domain bitcoin wallet : www.bitcoinwallet.id for 285,000 FCT
Any one interest..please PM mee  Smiley soon..!!
Good think to give your best offer with FCT (Factom).  Smiley

I give you 5 FCT, we have a deal ?
legendary
Hmm..Factom
Good think to give your best offer with FCT (Factom).  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
Hmm..Factom
legendary
Hmm..Factom

Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Never back down !!!

What do you guys think is the safest way to store Factoids at the moment?
Directly in the wallet, papermill or poloniex?

For long-term safe storage, I use only papermill Smiley

Careful -
"This is early beta software you should use this guide at your own risk, we suggest not to use large amount of factoids in case there may be issues and/or bugs."

Same for the wallet.

But holding at exchanges is not good either.

So what should I do?

Using program papermill (earlier program was called "freshkeymaker") you simply generate factoid address with secret key and transfer on this address their FCT and save multiple copies (such as a flash drive or other external drives) and additional print on a printer on paper, in the event of damage flash drive you have a paper copy . No risk here, I use this option from November, and has generated more than 50 addresses. This is the safest option to save your FCT.
Before transfer FCT on your new address you can pre-check through the Factom Explorer (http://explorer.factom.org/) that your new address exists and you can safely transfer the FCT to this address.
When you need to sell, transfer or exchange your FCT, you just have to export your secret key in GUI wallet (at this time it is a trial version and you use it at your own risk, but in the future there will be a stable working version), and then such transfer your FCT on exchange for sale or exchange.

Alright gonna try that. Thank you
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Careful -
"This is early beta software you should use this guide at your own risk, we suggest not to use large amount of factoids in case there may be issues and/or bugs."

Same for the wallet.

So what should I do?

Using program papermill (earlier program was called "freshkeymaker") you simply generate factoid address with secret key and transfer on this address their FCT and save multiple copies (such as a flash drive or other external drives) and additional print on a printer on paper, in the event of damage flash drive you have a paper copy . No risk here, I use this option from November, and has generated more than 50 addresses. This is the safest option to save your FCT.
Before transfer FCT on your new address you can pre-check through the Factom Explorer (http://explorer.factom.org/) that your new address exists and you can safely transfer the FCT to this address.
When you need to sell, transfer or exchange your FCT, you just have to export your secret key in GUI wallet (at this time it is a trial version and you use it at your own risk, but in the future there will be a stable working version), and then such transfer your FCT on exchange for sale or exchange.
Never back down !!!

Careful -

Same for the wallet.

So what should I do?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Medical records project that built on Factom Project taking one of the top spots at the Shanghai Blockchain Hackathon
https://twitter.com/hashtag/ShanghaiBlockchainHackathon?src=hash

A Chinese BTC-inspired Bank awards a Blockchain hackathon winner a cheque in US dollars.

Now Ive seen it all Wink

Congrats to the winners; it's a boon for Factom, and yet more indicators of Chinese interest in the project.
I want to sell 1714 shares of Factom Inc., PM me if you are interesting.

at this point i think you'd get a better rate on exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
I want to sell 1714 shares of Factom Inc., PM me if you are interesting.
Activity: 247

Careful -
Activity: 350

Activity: 854
Team Factom,

One of the reasons I have been investing in Factom is you not only have an outstanding team of developers, but also have people with business sense within your ranks.  This is a rarity in cryptocurrency.  I was a very early adopter of Darkcoin who have outstanding developers, but despite my suggestions to recruit such people, they never brought anyone in with advanced business experience and it shows (and is the reason I've largely divested myself).  However, what they DO have is an amazing community behind them.  At present, unless I am missing the meeting place, what Factom doesn't have is the fanatical community backing.

I'm happy to help jump start that and put my money where my mouth is.  I'm happy to provide some bounties for various small development or other projects you need help with.

Any requests?
Never back down !!!

legendary
Activity: 924
Geebers b'geebers...Factom's unit price is now higher than Etherium's.

Kudos to those who bought at the low, when Factom was a tenth of what it is now.
Activity: 672
How many FCT will be minted and when?

Where do you guys see the price of 1 FCT in 6 months time?
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
FCT markets going nuts!

I wonder what's the reason for this sudden price rise and volume spike.
Maybe some whales have some inside info.  Grin
FCT markets going nuts!
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Thanks , knowing that they are safe now and will be safe in the future is enough for me at the moment , will there be an easier way of withdrawing somewhere in the future , i also do not want to loose any coins in that pretty complicated withdrawal process

You can deposit them directly to poloniex using your 12 word passphrase.
Jump to: