Author

Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping - page 405. (Read 2115876 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Paul Snow at The Crypto Show:

First Hour
We take it on the road and visit the Factom office to talk with Paul Snow about Factom's recent add to Microsoft, the Texas Bitcoin Conference, and CISA, the Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act.

https://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/the-crypto-show-paul-snow-of-factom-and-eijah-of-demonsaw-and-gta5?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Not just very informative, but also entertaining!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
My withdraw from poloniex.com is stucked for over 3 hrs... It shows that the withdraw was completed but the transaction cannot be seen from block explorer... and I haven't got the FCTs yet... Anyone else hit the same problem?

10 days ago I had a problem with the withdrawal of FCT, Polo Exchange solved the problem in 12 hours. So you pass away to wait, the special today when they probably many similar cases today because of big sales and big withdrawal FCT in China.
Unfortunately, this problem only from side the Polo Exchange only support Polo exchange can help you.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
does anybody have a reasonable guess as to why the price is on the move? Feels rather like a pump -_-.

$40 in volume the other day.

factom team bought the free volume pump and dump package from poloniex.
legendary
More buy-support in china above 1 dollar than FCT's on the sell-side on Polo. ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Well that worked nicely today so far.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
My withdraw from poloniex.com is stucked for over 3 hrs... It shows that the withdraw was completed but the transaction cannot be seen from block explorer... and I haven't got the FCTs yet... Anyone else hit the same problem?
Activity: 276
That's weird... i imported only 10 fct from Koinify but now i see that the whole bunch (more than 10) is imported now...
Activity: 183
Polonix was having some issues with transactions on Factom.  We are working with them to resolve the issues.
Activity: 50
You can check status of Factom Server at http://factomstatus.com/

No idea on tx times.

Activity: 276
Is there an easy way to get my factom from the Koinify ICO? Thank you

1. The bottom of the Factom GUI wallet allows you to import your FCT by Koinify passphrase

2. On poloniex go to the page where you make deposits. You will see there is a place to enter your koinify passphrase.

Thanks you man! Straight to Polo it is
Trying to import FCT from Koinify to Polo at the moment, how long does this take?
Activity: 251

Our official announcement for the first Chinese exchange to support Factoids is out:

http://blog.factom.org/post/135623201499/chinese-exchange-yuanbao-adds-support-for-factoids

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer

1. The bottom of the Factom GUI wallet allows you to import your FCT by Koinify passphrase

2. On poloniex go to the page where you make deposits. You will see there is a place to enter your koinify passphrase.

Thanks you man! Straight to Polo it is
legendary
does anybody have a reasonable guess as to why the price is on the move? Feels rather like a pump -_-.

Of course, just blatant stupid pump, what else it can't be in crypto. Smiley

This isn't just an usual altcoin. I believe that there will be profit-taking at some point and the price will settle, but I don't believe it will fall back to ICO-Price. Milestone 2 will be delivered soon etc. The current price is in some ways crazy because of the sharp rise, but it's not irrational in my opinion.
legendary

There could be several reasons. Pump would be one, but I believe china is a big reason and azure brought some attention. China is trading at about 7 CNY = 1.08 USD. The price at polo is at about 0.63 USD. Means: There will be a lot of arbitrage.

And: The potential is great. Only 8.7 Mio total supply. Marketcap is at $ 5,594,663. Compare it with Ethereum: $ 68,884,533

There are a lot of reasons for higher prices. Just some days ago I've said that it's totally undervalued and I believe that it did not get the attention it deserves. So, call it a pump, I call it a price-correction. ;-)
Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

Of course, just blatant stupid pump, what else it can't be in crypto. Smiley
Activity: 952
Activity: 350
FACTOM IN TOP 10 ON COINMARKET! CONGRATULATE EVERYONE!
http://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 50

Activity: 714
@kryptographer
Activity: 153
only 250,000 on the exchange !!! where are the rest?Huh

Where do you see that?

Edit: You mean the Sell-Orders, right? It's a total of 241,698 FCT's at the moment. That doesn't mean that there isn't more on Polo. 
how many coins will be in the future?
Jump to: