Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FairCoin (FAC) - NEW DEVELOPMENT TEAM - Innovation - Promoting Equality - - page 29. (Read 47021 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
:'(Hope that the new team can bring FAC to a higher level. I have been waiting for so long, do not make us disappointed again and again. I really love this coin.
We'll do what we can, but it'll depend greatly on the community. To manage expectations; don't expect miracles over night.
Steady development and supporting community driven initiatives takes time.

whats the current wallet client version, any updates?
The same as always, v0.9.0.1. A new version of the wallet will be released in the near future. A link to the wallet can be found in the openingpost. As you can validate, it's at this moment the same as the link in the old ann post.
Any reason in particular why you asked?

Why the old thread locked?
The explanation to why the old thread is locked can be found in the last posts of the old thread and in the openingpost of this thread.

Strongly agree. Steady development and supporting community driven initiatives takes time.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
Faircoin Development Team Member
:'(Hope that the new team can bring FAC to a higher level. I have been waiting for so long, do not make us disappointed again and again. I really love this coin.
We'll do what we can, but it'll depend greatly on the community. To manage expectations; don't expect miracles over night.
Steady development and supporting community driven initiatives takes time.

The same as always, v0.9.0.1. A new version of the wallet will be released in the near future. A link to the wallet can be found in the openingpost. As you can validate, it's at this moment the same as the link in the old ann post.
Any reason in particular why you asked?

Why the old thread locked?
The explanation to why the old thread is locked can be found in the last posts of the old thread and in the openingpost of this thread.

Activity: 33
Activity: 215
Merit: 102
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 997
Merit: 1002
Gamdom.com
The original logo is by far the best  Grin
Activity: 32
I'm still holding. I have faith!

Glad for this new beginning Smiley
Same for me here.
I also holding my coins.
I believe it will go back to 7000.
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
about time a good team took over!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
best of luck and your efforts will be fruitful.
Activity: 490
Doctor A. Kandar: We are now in control, and the putsch is irreversible:  I created a FairCoinTeam Organisation and forked the sources. In time, I can stage another 51% attack, better and bigger than the first one, staged by the original DEV. We stand to make millions of coins for ourselves after we roll-back the blockchain a second time.
DeeHarrietta Potter: Bansheroom is trying to stand in our way. He posted "This is really annoying. Just because they are one week late now, there is no reason to "steal" this coin".
3DCoiner: Don't worry about him Dee... you can use your convincing powers to shut him up, or I will put out a contract on him and make it look like a car accident.

The Putsch is ON!!

The three conspirators burst into one loud evil laughter, shake hands and quietly leave the room.

@ITGeniusGuru: Haha lmao  Grin
@Dee; Maybe we should send him our boring IRC chatlog Tongue Tongue

Good idea, for our next meeting we'll summarize it and publish the topics discussed for the public's interest.

ITGeniusGuru - you're a true genius. please keep writing !

Regards,
Dee

The FAC homepage have actual progress?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I'm still holding. I have faith!

Glad for this new beginning Smiley
Activity: 57
Activity: 322
Seem that there are many people are selling their FAC
Activity: 11
Doctor A. Kandar: We are now in control, and the putsch is irreversible:  I created a FairCoinTeam Organisation and forked the sources. In time, I can stage another 51% attack, better and bigger than the first one, staged by the original DEV. We stand to make millions of coins for ourselves after we roll-back the blockchain a second time.
DeeHarrietta Potter: Bansheroom is trying to stand in our way. He posted "This is really annoying. Just because they are one week late now, there is no reason to "steal" this coin".
3DCoiner: Don't worry about him Dee... you can use your convincing powers to shut him up, or I will put out a contract on him and make it look like a car accident.

The Putsch is ON!!

The three conspirators burst into one loud evil laughter, shake hands and quietly leave the room.

@ITGeniusGuru: Haha lmao  Grin
@Dee; Maybe we should send him our boring IRC chatlog Tongue Tongue

Good idea, for our next meeting we'll summarize it and publish the topics discussed for the public's interest.

ITGeniusGuru - you're a true genius. please keep writing !

Regards,
Dee
Activity: 9
there are some substantial progress Grin

new team good job!!
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Better stick to original logo design concept. Voted for #1

Would be good to adopt or incorporate the color combination of logo #2.
Activity: 27

Images are wonderful congratulations, I just suggest to add our leading values in the writing (e.g. "fairness and equity").
Outside cryptoworld nobody knows what "POS" means and we have to involve those people too.
I like the new logofor FAC, very good.
Activity: 462
Activity: 84
Ladies and gentlemen

Two infos and two opinions

infos.
1. The old threat has been locked by the bitcoin talk moderators.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487212.8180

A public kudos for their good work!

2. The official logo voting dont have begin yet.

I suggest that the creators take in consideration the suggestions from the community
and if all its fine we can begin a poll on monday, using the new website for it.

personal opinions about logo

1. I really like the idea about not to mention POS or wathever on the logo but values. We need to imagine broather than the crypto
community.

2. The engaged hands is a universal symbol of confidence and fairness. I think that its a key concept, that we need to appear on the new logo

I agree with both opinions about the logo.  Cool
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Pages:
Jump to: