Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 44. (Read 77890 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network
FUD continues...
If this coin is working after fixes why to spread FUD here? Jealous? Someone used your opensource? Cheezus.

No the coin isn't working.

InstantX is untested. DarkSend is functional. Masternodes are functioning but missing a lot of code. Stealth transactions are not working. Messaging is working. CTransaction still needs updating as there is no block scanning in respect to how Dash scans blocks and reduces orphans etc.

So no. It isn't.
Activity: 574
FUD continues...
If this coin is working after fixes why to spread FUD here? Jealous? Someone used your opensource? Cheezus.
CTO - Silk Network
Nobody has said I haven't forked your code, but It is also none of your business to FUD in this thread, if you had a problem , talk to me

So you disagree with what I said?

BTW my code is unfinished and isn't fully working so if your looking to release it, I wouldn't.

If you hadn't of forked and had it in your Master branch I probably wouldn't of said anything.

In fact I wouldn't of. But because you are obviously letting people use this and this is peoples hard earned money, well, 2 years of watching people getting fucked over is getting a little bit annoying to say the least.

So you can call it FUD.

I call it making people aware of the truth.

We already know your codebase isn't fully functional, yet. Just consider this alpha testing for your codebase.  Wink

With peoples real hard earned cash?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Nobody has said I haven't forked your code, but It is also none of your business to FUD in this thread, if you had a problem , talk to me

BTW my code is unfinished and isn't fully working so if your looking to release it, I wouldn't.

If you hadn't of forked and had it in your Master branch I probably wouldn't of said anything.

In fact I wouldn't of. But because you are obviously letting people use this and this is peoples hard earned money, well, 2 years of watching people getting fucked over is getting a little bit annoying to say the least.

So you can call it FUD.

We already know your codebase isn't fully functional, yet. Just consider this alpha testing for your codebase.  Wink
CTO - Silk Network

So you can call it FUD.

Aren't you a web developer anyway?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
XFC ticker taken long time ago (at least twice): https://c-cex.com/?p=xfc-btc

This coin has FNX ticker.

Thanks, then dev should change OP because it says XFC everywhere:

Block Retargeting Time: Every 5 Blocks
Max Supply: 8 Million
Premine: 8250 XFC

And FCX in the OP now and FNX in the wallet. Maybe an exchange will list it when they know what to call it.

and who knows when the dev will decide the final ticker.... for now the coin isn't listed on any exchange so i think that the dev should do at least something.....
Activity: 137
XFC ticker taken long time ago (at least twice): https://c-cex.com/?p=xfc-btc

This coin has FNX ticker.

Thanks, then dev should change OP because it says XFC everywhere:

Block Retargeting Time: Every 5 Blocks
Max Supply: 8 Million
Premine: 8250 XFC

And FCX in the OP now and FNX in the wallet. Maybe an exchange will list it when they know what to call it.

Well let's add the missing diff/screenshots and we have a full image of the try of FUD he did....
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
CTO - Silk Network
OK after review he has done a name change and algo change.

This entails about 1 hours work in total.

The other commits under his name are in fact my commits that he has done and committed under his name and the rest he has just merged.

So in other words. Yes, this is a ^*%*coin.

post some diff between the changes or some screenshot that proves that less of tot time duckyeah copied your commits, anyway still i don't see any diff file to prove all....

It's easy to diff, I haven't got time, I am too busy working on DarkSilk.

Simply fork my code, and then overwrite with his and commit, you'll see the change.

Or look at this commit - https://github.com/LordOfTheCoin/fantom/commit/ca6ccae85505cbebcc4cc59bf7ba3680b45ba418

That is his name change and algo change. All the other commits of his are mine.

(BTW, an hour was being generous, with a good editor you can find/replace all in less than 5 minutes and doing an algo change takes 20 minutes.....if your a developer)

so, its not completely same code like yours. ?
Algo is changed

Yes an algo change.

BUT. The code isn't finished so if he releases he is fucking you guys over.

Anyway, I'm done. I've said my piece and tried to pre-warn you guys.

You know what, sell your house and car and invest every penny in Fantom.

Or listen to my advice.

I just thinking about selling my old
motorcycle and invest in Fantom. LoL  Grin

We can make a bounty and find someone reliable
to review code.

I agree. Please don't just take my word on it. Have multiple people review if you like to reaffirm your thoughts Wink
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

The other commits under his name are in fact my commits that he has done and committed under his name and the rest he has just merged.

post some diff between the changes or some screenshot that proves that less of tot time duckyeah copied your commits, anyway still i don't see any diff file to prove all....

Simply fork my code, and then overwrite with his and commit, you'll see the change.

Or look at this commit - https://github.com/LordOfTheCoin/fantom/commit/ca6ccae85505cbebcc4cc59bf7ba3680b45ba418

(BTW, an hour was being generous, with a good editor you can find/replace all in less than 5 minutes and doing an algo change takes 20 minutes.....if your a developer)

Algo is changed

Yes an algo change.

Or listen to my advice.

I just thinking about selling my old
motorcycle and invest in Fantom. LoL  Grin

We can make a bounty and find someone reliable
to review code.
CTO - Silk Network

Algo is changed

Yes an algo change.

Or listen to my advice.
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
Aren't all coins basically copies of bitcoin with algo change and a wallet make over - ha !!! even litecoin etc.

I considered darksilk but 1) not released 2) scrypt algo.... no good for cpu miners

That being said darksilk could have a lot going for it if you have a decent cpu only algo, no premine and actually release - I would mine it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

Algo is changed
CTO - Silk Network

CTO - Silk Network

CTO - Silk Network
So you take my code, rebrand it as Fantom and don't even change the specifications, do no code work and just merge my commits?

(I am talking about Fantom as it stands on your GitHub at present, not the original release)

If everyone here wants to see the real deal - https://github.com/scdeveloper/darksilk-release-candidate

DarkSilk is not released at present and I have been working on it since April.

Go to this thread to find out more - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12916404
So the algo is not velvet,but scrypt ,right??

then if so then we have a huge problem about how much duckyeah can be trusted (for who doesn't know, he opened an pre ann of another coin even if he says that is an unofficial ann and the coin isn't made from he and for now didn't linked any possible real ann or pre ann of that coin)

It was for Sling and for its graphics

but still the fact that you are suspect of copy paste a coin code and make changes only on the ann is a bit strange...

@SLIEVENSDRKSLK may you try to do a diff between fantom code and the code of your projecy? if you say that is the same and the algo doesn't match a single diff file should show the problem

I can tell you now I have looked at the github and he simply forked my coin, changed the name and has merged commits from my GitHub.

I will check the code now. One moment.
So you take my code, rebrand it as Fantom and don't even change the specifications, do no code work and just merge my commits?

(I am talking about Fantom as it stands on your GitHub at present, not the original release)

If everyone here wants to see the real deal - https://github.com/scdeveloper/darksilk-release-candidate

DarkSilk is not released at present and I have been working on it since April.

Go to this thread to find out more - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12916404
So the algo is not velvet,but scrypt ,right??

then if so then we have a huge problem about how much duckyeah can be trusted (for who doesn't know, he opened an pre ann of another coin even if he says that is an unofficial ann and the coin isn't made from he and for now didn't linked any possible real ann or pre ann of that coin)

It was for Sling and for its graphics

but still the fact that you are suspect of copy paste a coin code and make changes only on the ann is a bit strange...

@SLIEVENSDRKSLK may you try to do a diff between fantom code and the code of your projecy? if you say that is the same and the algo doesn't match a single diff file should show the problem
Pages:
Jump to: