Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 57. (Read 77888 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Mine whatever you want. This coin mines in wallet only. No pools, no standalone miner.

Oke and what is beter? Using all ur cpu cores or 50% like the cryponight coins?

All cores of course. If you need some CPU power for browser, you can set in task manager wallet priority to below normal.
Activity: 644
How many coins do u guys mine, and with what kind of CPU?

Still i got the question about what's better: using all ur cpu cores or 50%?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
About the question: is this the darkcash dev?
Maybe.. Why?
Last time darkcash dev was active:     October 24, 2015, 12:27:08 PM
Time of create fantom dev account:     October 24, 2015, 12:28:27 PM

The change that this is not the same kid, is verry small. I think we are having the same dev here.

Both cpu only ( not cryptonight ), everything looks the same.
Darkcash was failed because members knew this was not having a future, its strange 1 minute later this coin came up.

maybe it could be just a coincidence but if is real then in less of 2 months we will have to declare fantom dead maybe.... we just need to wait and see

Yeah and ofc i am not 100% sure about it, but if somebody start about it ( by quote my reaction on the darkcash page ), and if i look at the info page, and see that there is no exchange ( without exchange no future ), then something inside of me tell me to not trust this.

Ofc when a coin is on a exchange in 1 day it wont say it have a future, but 2-3 weeks later and still nothing about an exchange is also not a good sign...

anyway is possible that even the community refused to go to sone exchange websites and tell to the mod/admin "yo, look there is this coin, is possible.to get it added?", anyway at the end the dev and the community must take a decision about the future of the coin
Mine whatever you want. This coin mines in wallet only. No pools, no standalone miner.

Oke and what is beter? Using all ur cpu cores or 50% like the cryponight coins?
Activity: 574
Mine whatever you want. This coin mines inside wallet only. No pools, no standalone miner.
Maybe.. Why?

The change that this is not the same kid, is verry small. I think we are having the same dev here.

Darkcash was failed because members knew this was not having a future, its strange 1 minute later this coin came up.
I never understood what's the point of these "self-investigations". I think you can't lose anything if you just mine for a few hours and get some coins Cheesy

About mining, i am preparing a second computer for this wallet ( still dont trust it ).
I can only mine using the inside wallet-miner? -setgenerate true -1 or 4? (cryptonight coins working better when using 4 cores instead of 8 )
Is there a standalone miner?

i lose power consumption, this because i pay my own elektricity invoices.
Also in the time i mine this coin, i can also mine bytecoin
Activity: 728
Maybe.. Why?

I never understood what's the point of these "self-investigations". I think you can't lose anything if you just mine for a few hours and get some coins Cheesy
Maybe.. Why?

maybe it could be just a coincidence but if is real then in less of 2 months we will have to declare fantom dead maybe.... we just need to wait and see

Yeah and ofc i am not 100% sure about it, but if somebody start about it ( by quote my reaction on the darkcash page ), and if i look at the info page, and see that there is no exchange ( without exchange no future ), then something inside of me tell me to not trust this.

Ofc when a coin is on a exchange in 1 day it wont say it have a future, but 2-3 weeks later and still nothing about an exchange is also not a good sign...
Maybe.. Why?

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Alright i might still have some glitch, my stakes were earning 0.1 for hours and they registered as 0.1.... well untill i shut down the wallet and restarted it now they read and register as  0.03 lol
Maybe.. Why?

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
how much coins would a i5 3.3 ghz mine?
Only got just over 5000 mate, getting 0.1 stake every 10/15 mins

the problems are that i don't have a good mining machine and on the op there isn't anything that points out to some exchange website where i can go buy those 5k fantom
Something leads me to suspect this is the same dev from Darkcash: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12751697 and there's people claiming he's some 14 year old kid.

There was some need for true cpu coin so the guy has fulfilled it. Doesn't matter how old is he, perhaps we faced damn good coder at last... Smiley

I have nothing against that but the problem is there are greater chances of the dev not taking this project as a serious long term endeavor, and this being a 1 dev coin also makes that even more likely.

Hey!

I just find this coin, is it something or what is ur advise now?
I didnt follow this dev, u think its the same from darkcash or?

Because if it is, i wont download the wallet...
I can'p make you 100% correct prediction, but i advice you to give it a try. There was no "only cpu" coin for a while. The diff is still pretty low so you can "easily" find some blocks

Oké, and how do you mine? Using the setgenerate commando inside the console from the wallet, or is there an standalone miner for this coin?
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Only got just over 5000 mate, getting 0.1 stake every 10/15 mins
Something leads me to suspect this is the same dev from Darkcash: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12751697 and there's people claiming he's some 14 year old kid.

There was some need for true cpu coin so the guy has fulfilled it. Doesn't matter how old is he, perhaps we faced damn good coder at last... Smiley

I have nothing against that but the problem is there are greater chances of the dev not taking this project as a serious long term endeavor, and this being a 1 dev coin also makes that even more likely.

Hey!

I can'p make you 100% correct prediction, but i advice you to give it a try. There was no "only cpu" coin for a while. The diff is still pretty low so you can "easily" find some blocks

Hey!

The download link on the op gets to the updated wallet, am i right?

Yes
To update do i have to delete everything except the wallet.dat and conf? or just run the new wallet and thats all?

just run the new wallet, if you are having problems to sync with the new one do the fist thing you just wrote
Thanks.
BTW. Is the update mandatory?

if the update was mandatory the dev would like to write it and send some messages to the users that says that the old version after block x would stop working.....

Yes
To update do i have to delete everything except the wallet.dat and conf? or just run the new wallet and thats all?

just run the new wallet, if you are having problems to sync with the new one do the fist thing you just wrote
Thanks.
BTW. Is the update mandatory?

Yes

Pages:
Jump to: