Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Fantom | CPU Mineable | DarkSend | Masternode | Tor+I2P | sMP Releasing Sn - page 56. (Read 77888 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
There has been quite the stir, I have a job of 9 Hours (as a Hardware Engineer), I sleep for 7 Hours and I take 2 Hours to Eat (Yup, 2 Hours), and thats pretty much it....

Hahahaha

Here are quote from u 14 yr old kid:

I see I have made quite the stir.....

Also, I'm not niitassin, he's good but also nervous and at times arrogant.... He asked me if I will handle Crave, I said no damn way! I will not let him dump Crave and do some shit again.

Wolf0, I can give him 10 DSK (Which is huge considering the PoW Reward Rate). Actually see the logo while reading the GitHub..

Also, I won't be able to respond for some time..

On the darkcash topic.

Yep you are the darkcash dev, this coin is death.

Bye bye!

Well, pardon me for my language..... Wait what?

EDIT: I think you are desperate to be a scam buster, you see oasises everywhere..... Also, it would be better if you had HARDCORE evidence, what you are telling is circumstantial and thus not probable.... you sir, need to calm down...

Now I know the next thing you will do is look at the IP Logs and say, ha! - Scammer, well there is something called Dynamic IP Addresses, the probability is 1/255 (~200 if you think about it)..... well, we said that the Earth is flat with 99% Certainty, now we say it round.... the same is your case
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
There has been quite the stir, I have a job of 9 Hours (as a Hardware Engineer), I sleep for 7 Hours and I take 2 Hours to Eat (Yup, 2 Hours), and thats pretty much it....

Hahahaha

Here are quote from u 14 yr old kid:

I see I have made quite the stir.....

Also, I'm not niitassin, he's good but also nervous and at times arrogant.... He asked me if I will handle Crave, I said no damn way! I will not let him dump Crave and do some shit again.

Wolf0, I can give him 10 DSK (Which is huge considering the PoW Reward Rate). Actually see the logo while reading the GitHub..

Also, I won't be able to respond for some time..

On the darkcash topic.

Yep you are the darkcash dev, this coin is death.

Bye bye!

or change to SCRYPT_SALSA64 or POMELO-v2 ))

Damn Straight

Do not switch algo!

It the second last, by the time, the good rewards go

Hey, what about the bug with disappearing?
Why it was so and are u able to fix it?
Thanks.

Still looking into it (EDIT: Already fixed) https://github.com/LordOfTheCoin/fantom/commit/0f64fd5fd892af258f7cf2a5794e077fe41b9627

EDIT: I personally tested, this is the method of fixing it up.... (for those for whom it still doesn't work)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - Assumed Address
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY - Assumed Privkey

Input means what you should type
Output means what you should get

1) Go to the console and....

Code:
Input: getnewaddress
Output: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Input: dumpprivkey XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Output: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

This basically make a new address and gives you (exports) the Private Key of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.... now copy this private key to a new text document (i.e. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY) and send all your coins to the new address (i.e. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)....

Now wait for it to confirm, back up everything seperately, then delete everything (including wallet.dat)

WARNING: DO NOT EDIT THE PRIVATE KEY IN ANY WAY

2) Open up the client again....

Go to the console and....

Code:
Input: importprivkey YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Output:

This imports the new private key, esentially giving you access to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX again (a.k.a Where you store the coins)
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Damn Straight

Do not switch algo!

Hey, what about the bug with disappearing?
Why it was so and are u able to fix it?
Thanks.

Damn Straight

Do not switch algo!

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
- Switch to SHA256d or Scrypt (PoW Algo)
What for? Best to leave as is (cpu only).
Activity: 574
Roadmap:

- Release [DONE]
- Activation of MNodes [NOT NOW]
- Coloured Coins [WORKIN']
- PlumeDB + LUA [FORK OF AIFX]
- AuxPoW [STILL CONSIDERING]
- Switch to SHA256d or Scrypt (PoW Algo)
- Ring Sigs [CHECKING POSSIBLITIES]

I won't promise things I can't do.......
About the question: is this the darkcash dev?
Maybe.. Why?
Last time darkcash dev was active:     October 24, 2015, 12:27:08 PM
Time of create fantom dev account:     October 24, 2015, 12:28:27 PM

The change that this is not the same kid, is verry small. I think we are having the same dev here.

Both cpu only ( not cryptonight ), everything looks the same.
Darkcash was failed because members knew this was not having a future, its strange 1 minute later this coin came up.

maybe it could be just a coincidence but if is real then in less of 2 months we will have to declare fantom dead maybe.... we just need to wait and see

Yeah and ofc i am not 100% sure about it, but if somebody start about it ( by quote my reaction on the darkcash page ), and if i look at the info page, and see that there is no exchange ( without exchange no future ), then something inside of me tell me to not trust this.

Ofc when a coin is on a exchange in 1 day it wont say it have a future, but 2-3 weeks later and still nothing about an exchange is also not a good sign...

I am not allowing exchange for a week at least, as a result I never updated my makefiles..... I don't want the coin to die because of extensive dumps
Activity: 378
EthBits
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
I would add Fantom to blocktree.io explorer but I am having problems compiling the source.
Activity: 240
Mining and staking ok.

Next Mining client pool exchange blockexplorer.....
Activity: 574
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Arrrggh I missed out on the Giveaway, thought there was a coin giveaway thread I was missing Undecided

Oh well, will maybe try to mine some soon.
Activity: 728
Staking working fine now?
Activity: 47
Mine whatever you want. This coin mines inside wallet only. No pools, no standalone miner.

afaik you can use a clustered system ("pool") for mining.
Activity: 644
Mine whatever you want. This coin mines in wallet only. No pools, no standalone miner.

Oke and what is beter? Using all ur cpu cores or 50% like the cryponight coins?

All cores of course. If you need some CPU power for browser, you can set in task manager wallet priority to below normal.

Oké good, i will try it on a desktop with a i7 2600 with setgenerate true -1 (so using hyperthreading 8 cores)
Pages:
Jump to: