Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FastCash - FastNetwork - Advertisement - Data Mining - Decentralized Exch. - page 12. (Read 31580 times)

Psi
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/
whatever clown , thanks just sold more for another .1 btc, of the one's I bought at 1000 haha , anyway......your a still a joke even cutting me down doesn't change that..........

Glad it finally sunk in.
You're welcome btw.

welcome ?  bought enough under 1600 , it was gravy, happens with new coins price gets higher then settle, if there was any truth to what you been blabbering about, the dump then walls  go back up.....how can you lose ? oh wait now he's fleeing with the money........clown
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
London bridge is fallen down, things are fallen apart, is this the end of FCH ? can someone answer me ?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
whatever clown , thanks just sold more for another .1 btc, of the one's I bought at 1000 haha , anyway......your a still a joke even cutting me down doesn't change that..........

Glad it finally sunk in.
You're welcome btw.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
where are the fastcash team?! I am shocked looking FCH price drop.
I forget not sell my fch when the price still at 5k sat  Huh
Psi
legendary
c'mon personalize it more, where's your proof about buy walls being removed and not sold into  ? ?  3 btc to list an airdropped coin, those are facts, coward......hiding behind a computer in your momma's basement, real tough guy......I made .3 btc , yes really and I  don't need to prove it to you , let that sink in for second idiot , with Zero investment  

c'mon personalize it more, where's your proof about buy walls being removed and not sold into  ? ?  3 btc to list an airdropped coin, those are facts, coward......hiding behind a computer in your momma's basement, real tough guy......I made .3 btc , yes really and I  don't need to prove it to you , let that sink in for second idiot , with Zero investment  

Haha. Please dont cry now about getting your ass handed to you on a personal level. You decided to go the old I fucked your mum routine dumbo.
You can go and look at ccex any time you like. Price 2.5k now, you better hurry.

Fuck me there is stupid and there is you. A whole new level.
You people should stop this argument and check https://c-cex.com/?p=fch-btc and see how fch price have fallen.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
wow i see panic sell, buy wall only 1.4BTC now Cheesy

Haha. Please dont cry now about getting your ass handed to you on a personal level. You decided to go the old I fucked your mum routine dumbo.
You can go and look at ccex any time you like. Price 2.5k now, you better hurry.

Fuck me there is stupid and there is you. A whole new level.
Psi
legendary
I just dumped all the fch that i bought at a very high price at the range of 3800 sats before it hits back to 30 sats because the memory of xbm is still fresh in my thoughts.
kiddo, please go lie down and lick your nuts like a dog that's been scolded, I am not promoting coin, you are an idiot, a coward, probably a thief too, your that kind of classless scumbag.......big scammer protecter. a real hero haha, bought and sold into those walls you are LYING  about.....and he paid 3 btc to list an airdrop coin....where's your proof  ? the block explorer ........says where coins are............duh........go fud to build up your fake accounts someplace else was the point......I bet you are one of accounts that was denied airdrop .......

Just as predicted, more ramblings from a beaten man who refuses to see whats in front of him.
Did you happen to notice while you were making an even bigger dick of yourself that the buys walls just got removed and he dumped again.
So much for your worthless opinion. Keep cheering and enjoy your bag spaz.

BTW, I have my own thoughts on who the dev really is and how it got listed on CCex, I wont post them unless I can back them up though.
That is the difference between you and I dumbo, you have umm... well, nothing really. Plain to see that you're a bit of a loudmouth goose now isnt it.

Shall we go again please? lols.
Psi
legendary
kiddo, please go lie down and lick your nuts like a dog that's been scolded, I am not promoting coin, you are an idiot, a coward, probably a thief too, your that kind of classless scumbag.......big scammer protecter. a real hero haha, bought and sold into those walls you are LYING  about.....and he paid 3 btc to list an airdrop coin....where's your proof  ? the block explorer ........says where coins are............duh........go fud to build up your fake accounts someplace else was the point......I bet you are one of accounts that was denied airdrop .......
hahah, coward, use the other account, fudster, that what bugged me most, you used same stuff on previous accounts before selling ...funny guy........where's the 765 buy wall removed proof ?  3 btc for listing an airdropped coin........say it ain't so...

Why would I need another account to deal with you spammer, I eat try-hard little nobody's like you for breakfast.
You've shown you have nothing but mum jokes as the basis of your understanding of how blockchains work, dont make me laugh even harder at you.
Still dont believe that this coin is full of fuckery?

Still doing it..see for yourself his most recent effort:
http://45.32.227.128:3001/tx/ede6cb51be6494a9720e8a8107c4e1a574285cb9912cd9c1718ee5c707012b4e

That wallet now sits on CCex as the second biggest, has more than one account on there too.
Ive been watching this scam while you've been cheering like a schoolgirl, hitting faucets and begging for signature campaigns like the 'playa' your really are.
He's done the same thing with all of the top wallets. The coins blockchain is full of these types of transactions.
Why? because its an obvious scam coin and he knows that greedy little fools like you will keep cheering no matter what is shown to them.

Dev holds nearly all of the biggest wallets in this shitcoin, has been dumping on you since launch.
Ask yourself why there is no record of distribution, ask yourself why the dev happily paid 3 btc to have this listed on CCEX without even being asked to.
Get rich quick and run away is your answer. Fast-cash.

So what do you do about it kiddo?
Beat him at his own game, dump what you have left into his fake walls before he can remove them and let him rot with them, never buy them back at any price.
Well, not specifically you, because I suspect you're just too thick to get it even now, but I hope everyone else wakes up to it.

If you think I am fudding after your worthless cheap coins, stop kidding yourself and accept what is right in front of your face.
You might just learn something from someone much better than you in every way.

..or keep acting like a sore loser dick
please, punk , save the kiddie stuff for the kiddies,  maybe ask your mom- guess I should have pulled out......you are a spamming troll.

Time to grow up I think... Mum jokes, seriously?
Its a bit rich for someone who was booted from the yobit signature campaign for spamming to accuse anyone else of spamming simply because you do not like what was said.
If you have any kind of argument at all to dispute the statements made in this thread, I suggest you post them instead of acting like a spoiled child.

hahah, coward, use the other account, fudster, that what bugged me most, you used same stuff on previous accounts before selling ...funny guy........where's the 765 buy wall removed proof ?  3 btc for listing an airdropped coin........say it ain't so...
I guess we all need to be more concern about the price reaction of FCH at cex rather than taking against each other.
My 4100 sat buy order just got swallowed and that got me happy and worried at the same time, should i say MIXED FEELINGS ?
Psi
legendary
please, punk , save the kiddie stuff for the kiddies,  maybe ask your mom- guess I should have pulled out......you are a spamming troll.

Its a bit rich for someone who was booted from the yobit signature campaign for spamming to accuse anyone else of spamming simply because you do not like what was said.
If you have any kind of argument at all to dispute the statements made in this thread, I suggest you post them instead of acting like a spoiled child.

I think will be good idea if FastCash listed in poswallet.com..that make us easy earning some FastCash..
I support this opinion entirely because it will help to reduce coin dumps on the various exchanges and booster the pos mining, i already have 7 coin pos machine on my system.
Activity: 95
Any exchanges are planned?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I have staking 1000 coins,one day i have 3 mine.
Activity: 103

Pages:
Jump to: