Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FastCash - FastNetwork - Advertisement - Data Mining - Decentralized Exch. - page 16. (Read 31580 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
it's showtime
Wow, i have received my 1000 fch.
Thanks dev.
Activity: 210
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
No doubt to know that the price of FCH shall become double of what it is now after the release of the white paper.
Buying more now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
is FCH will finish on 10k tonight ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
@ johnnysof, your argument may be fine at least you understood yourself better but how many of this type of free distribution coin has made a head way, how many dev of free distribution coin has been able to pay 3 btc to get his coin listed on a popular exchange in less than 24 hours of launch even most ico coin have not been abe to achieve that.
I will prefer we give this dev some credits instead of looking for his faults.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
100% premine (airdrop) with current buy wall @3.9k sats. Awesome, very nice for who join airdrop and buy more @1k sats then hold it. But i think im too late to buy now because buy wall can gone everytime. Just want to see what will happen with this for future, and good luck for your project dev.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
It has been on an exchange already before C-Cex, might explain the above.
Activity: 534

Great! thanks shojayxt

https://i.imgur.com/BiOAG6t.png

Full whitepaper released within 48 hours.

What is FastCash?

FastCash is a digital currency launched and distributed by airdrop for 12 hours on August 26, 2016. During the airdrop, the coin was met with unprecedented community demand, and ran out before the 12 hour timer ended. ......

Dev, do you really want to tell us you got 780 airdrop requests...  Wink
What about a block explorer, explanation how many coins you kept.

Btw, thanks for the airdrop  Wink

There was actually 100-ish more than that, but I ignored them because they were throwaway accounts with no activity. Block explorer will come pretty soon. I kept 7,000 coins for myself near the end for the trouble I had going through so many messages and the hours spent sending coins.

Supposedly all the coins should be distributed by airdrop (except the 7k hold by the dev)!
Quite strange top 10 wallets.

#1 F8P1q7Rx8DGS2UbyWD7Zr1pa1uofxFA1gM
holding 100k, transferred in one transaction

#2 FNLaGve1usudr9po3S5tgRxSBXtNDhAUc2
holding 80k, transferred in one transaction

#3 FMU9W5y6bMX2yDoshuQ1wJ3GMNCUAYPsrG
similar transfers

and so on.

I hope I have a leak of understanding, but for me it looks like the usual story: a lot of coins are still hold by the dev
Please prove me wrong!
Activity: 504
askNFTY Team Account
There are no viruses in your wallet. Please post a pic of the scan Virustotal. And the portfolio must be put on github too.

The wallet is guaranteed clean hundreds of airdrop participants are currently using it on their system.
The wallet is very clean no virus or malware, i am even running it to stake my coins right now.

The wallet is working great. No suspicious action found while checking. There are no viruses. FUD don't work here.
Activity: 364
There are no viruses in your wallet. Please post a pic of the scan Virustotal. And the portfolio must be put on github too.

The wallet is guaranteed clean hundreds of airdrop participants are currently using it on their system.
The wallet is very clean no virus or malware, i am even running it to stake my coins right now.
Activity: 203

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 812
At the moment, FastCashTeam is just one individual. I will be adding two paid developers to the team that specialize in C++. Once everything is settled with them, the whitepaper will be given to them for review (with proper adjustments made) before posting here. This should take less than two days.

I understand the name "FastCash" is kind of silly to some of you, but it has a ring to it and a double meaning, and will serve greatly during marketing and adoption campaigns.

Hi
Yes, you are right. The name `FastCash' will get advantage for making great noise on world open web. I want to see it remain. And I'm willing to contribute FastCash, if you need promotional man power.

Thank you Dev for Airdrop! I'm staking. Already got 2+ from over 2 hours of staking reward!

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199

What do want to know HuhHuh

Read the op or other posts there are lot of infos Dude !!!!!

I want to know how many ppl participate in airdrop. I will very happy if you send me quote with stats from thread.

Thank you.

What is FastCash?

FastCash is a digital currency launched and distributed by airdrop for 12 hours on August 26, 2016. During the airdrop, the coin was met with unprecedented community demand, and ran out before the 12 hour timer ended. FastCash is a token that will be used on the FastNetwork decentralized service marketplace as a medium of exchange for basic network tasks. It remains as an inflation vehicle on the main network, accruing around 100% interest per annum. It also is the collateral currency that will be required to run a node on the FastNetwork. FastCash has a low initial supply of 780,000 coins.

What is the FastNetwork?

The FastNetwork ecosystem is a parallel secondary network to the main FastCash network. This system will initially be built with a few functions that will allow it to serve as a very basic decentralized service marketplace with a backing node network allowing all functions to be performed with no central server or entity. The decentralized service marketplace will allow basic network tasks to be bought and sold, such as hosting, exchange of digital assets, advertisement space, as well as data mining on other alternate currency networks. The main incentive for hosting nodes will be service fees accrued from active service contracts. Secondary node incentives will include Hi-PoS rewards only available to node owners, while the main network will remain at a percentage inflation. Node owners will be required to manage a set collateral of FastCash to be accepted by the main network. Upon initial release, the FastNetwork system is planned to begin with a decentralized digital asset exchange and advertising. Full details will be revealed in the whitepaper within the next 48 hours.

Specifications

780,000 coins
100% premine, distributed through Bitcointalk airdrop
64 second blocks
1 coin per block for 10,000 blocks (Scrypt PoW)
100% PoS/year
1 hour minimum age for staking
Coinbase maturity 20 blocks
Transaction confirmations 3 blocks

And now the rest you want to know you can read alone in the other posts

Thx
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

I want to know how many ppl participate in airdrop. I will very happy if you send me quote with stats from thread.

Thank you.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 462
please dump some FCH to fill my bag , I put the order on ccex Smiley
i think some people keep price stable in more than 3k now

I think so. This developer has good money management, i hope he will deliver more feature to make it 10K Sat ++
Pages:
Jump to: