Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FastCash - FastNetwork - Advertisement - Data Mining - Decentralized Exch. - page 26. (Read 31580 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
It should have an exception such rank from full member to legendary, and i can assure you majority of the applicant for airdrop is newbie and member rank on the forum.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Thanks for the FastCash !  Wink
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 265
hi dev FastCash / FootyCash  Huh

Can you show some proof of the dev is from Footycash? Pointless claims are not good.
Activity: 14
Coins sent to 728 addresses. Only 52,000 coins left for 52 addresses.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
hi dev FastCash / FootyCash  Huh
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
Wow, coins in my wallet  Grin thx Dev and good luck to all in trading Wink
Activity: 56
Just received now 1k, thank's Devs!  Grin
There are a handful of accounts with 0 activity and all made on July 6 that just sent me a mass mail over the past few minutes. Such blatant attempts of multi-accounting will be ignored.

This mean you've got a lot of work in filtering the PMs. It would be a tedious task. However, the way you manage is really good. You're very fast in handling things. I think only a few minutes away for the Airdrop stop.
I agree with u
Activity: 265
There are a handful of accounts with 0 activity and all made on July 6 that just sent me a mass mail over the past few minutes. Such blatant attempts of multi-accounting will be ignored.

This mean you've got a lot of work in filtering the PMs. It would be a tedious task. However, the way you manage is really good. You're very fast in handling things. I think only a few minutes away for the Airdrop stop.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try

i agree it
send you PM
Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ
Activity: 14
Activity: 28
not bad airdrop good luck to the project)
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Thanx Q , Big Dev .The Coin arrived to my wallet  Cool

Hope me too, just sent a pm. Let's wait
You are able to meet up with the deadline but i do not know if the dev still have anything to give out because the response have been awesome.
Dont ask me how did i know, i will just ignore you  Grin

Grin don't worry, i just received'em now
Activity: 305
thnx for FCH coins , 1k coming up to my wallet
thx Dev Smiley
Activity: 364
Thanx Q , Big Dev .The Coin arrived to my wallet  Cool

Hope me too, just sent a pm. Let's wait
You are able to meet up with the deadline but i do not know if the dev still have anything to give out because the response have been awesome.
Dont ask me how did i know, i will just ignore you  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
FastCash sent to 652 addresses and counting. Looks like we may be using the entire supply before the time ends.

Should be fun when it hits an exchange. Interesting experiment.
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: