Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FastCash - FastNetwork - Advertisement - Data Mining - Decentralized Exch. - page 23. (Read 31580 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 504
Activity: 618
Merit: 500

Pool  MineBlocks

http://mineblocks.eu/pool/FCH/

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://mineblocks.eu:3001 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

Happy Mining
Smiley

Twitter : https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Facebook
: https://www.facebook.com/MineBlocks-1693532167595643

Mail : [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
WTF 

i closed my wallet and open it again and my 1 k coins are not there whats wrong can some one help please !!!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
 Wink thanks dev ,received 1000 FCH
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Announcement in 1 hour.
Yes, i cant wait to read about that however kindly check your wallet because i doubt it is staking well.

for me it's not staking wel.. Reward in 24 minutes and passed 2 hours Sad
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 36
Thanks for the opportunity of the airdrop@fastCash and to the future of the growth added with crypt-o patience will equal great value the rest is up to all members don't pump and dump but rather only pump it up or hold them until the real equilibrium takes effect that is the altcoin Bitcoin mirror image example 1 bitcoin=$518= 1 FastCash $499. Too equilibrium and what the crypt-o-community deserve.

All the best FastCash
Activity: 364
Announcement in 1 hour.
Yes, i cant wait to read about that however kindly check your wallet because i doubt it is staking well.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
Announcement in 1 hour.

Nice dev glad to hear you have arrived now, patiently waiting for your announcement. Let those dumpers realize that this coin is something to benefit holders in the future. We hope that we can make thru other exchange sites. Thank you for the coins, still staking....
Activity: 588
yes FCH 1000 satoshi, tnks dev you give me 1M satoshi Cheesy
Activity: 14
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
yep.. hold fch it make you will get big profit. but too many dumper rgere, i think this coin have good future especially FCH trade on poloniex, bittrex ,
hmm   ,, hokd and stay stake ,,

Did you hear about english ?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
What could still join this giveaway? pm sent thanks
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
yep.. hold fch it make you will get big profit. but too many dumper rgere, i think this coin have good future especially FCH trade on poloniex, bittrex ,
hmm   ,, hokd and stay stake ,,
Activity: 251
🌟
Well the supply is only 780k... with the price of 1000 satoshi, the market cap is... a bit under 4500$
I suggest to hold your coins  Cheesy
Activity: 454
Activity: 364
Confirmation of this coin deposit to the exchange is taking too long of a time, i guess it is breaking and picking up the transfer, so kind of delay., faster confirmations might be better.
Please don't worry. I'm sure that 1k support will be there for you. LOL
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin 1k yes but i am ready to hold it till i am able to sell for 0.001 btc   Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
For those of you that think it is me that owns those large sells... you are mistaken.

When I get home tonight, there will be an annoumcement on future plans.
We know its not you dev.... its the other user who cheats and use a lot of alt accounts just to farm giveaways and airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: