Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] FaucetBOX.com - API & faucet script, create your own crypto faucet - page 3. (Read 119971 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Faucetbox rules and I get my pay every day, sometimes two days but thats fine for me.

What you really need to imprive is the payment history and remove (or faster) faucet aprovation after a simple description change.
Activity: 200
Presale Starting May 1st
im using microwallet script, and i migrated to faucetbox,how i can upgrade recaptcha to new version?
Activity: 126
2. it takes to long for transaction to be sent after reaching the threshold

How long should it take in your opinion?

max 10 min.

That won't be possible without raising the payout threshold. The reason it takes so long now is because we can't just sent transaction to each user separately, because we would have to pay ~0.0001 BTC for each withdrawal. Users are able to reach the threshold about twice a day on average, multiply that by 200 000 users we have and we'd have to pay 40 BTC daily just for the network fees.

The network fees and the need to send payouts to many users in one transaction is the reason FaucetBOX.com was created in the first place Smiley. I'll see if I can make it better now that we have many users, but I think nothing less than an hour is possible for now.

oh didn't thinked the fees sorry Smiley
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

max 10 min.

That won't be possible without raising the payout threshold. The reason it takes so long now is because we can't just sent transaction to each user separately, because we would have to pay ~0.0001 BTC for each withdrawal. Users are able to reach the threshold about twice a day on average, multiply that by 200 000 users we have and we'd have to pay 40 BTC daily just for the network fees.

The network fees and the need to send payouts to many users in one transaction is the reason FaucetBOX.com was created in the first place Smiley. I'll see if I can make it better now that we have many users, but I think nothing less than an hour is possible for now.

max 10 min.
legendary

ban hi api key  take funds keep it give it too poor people if u say he is a scammer u got ways to stop his api

I can't. That would be stealing. All I can do is trying to keep him out of the list.
Also banning the API key itself doesn't make sense. What stops him from saying the he pas to FaucetBOX.com even when he's banned? Just like he's now paying 1 satoshi and he says that he pays 1000. No difference and nothing I can do.

the only problem with faucetbox is very slow payouts.if you correct this problem you will win many users ı think

What do you mean by "very slow"?

1. it takes to long to reach the threshold
or
3. it takes to long for transaction to get confirmed?

or
legendary
ban hi api key  take funds keep it give it too poor people if u say he is a scammer u got ways to stop his api

I can't. That would be stealing. All I can do is trying to keep him out of the list.
Also banning the API key itself doesn't make sense. What stops him from saying the he pas to FaucetBOX.com even when he's banned? Just like he's now paying 1 satoshi and he says that he pays 1000. No difference and nothing I can do.

the only problem with faucetbox is very slow payouts.if you correct this problem you will win many users ı think

What do you mean by "very slow"?

1. it takes to long to reach the threshold
or
3. it takes to long for transaction to get confirmed?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad
Why type 4 replies instead of making it all in one?  Roll Eyes
Post count, ads in sig, and non-English speaker accusing others of lying through their teeth  Grin << my teeth

What the sweet heck are you talking about.
Sweet heck -> English translation:

Code:
He's posting because of the links in his signature to advertise them more.

Why are you all slapping me with this "oh he only posts to advertise his shit"
Bitch please, I have been posting in this thread long before I even started using this sig campaign.
I also dont know why you even bother to post such things, Fucking arrogant people.
NOT YOU! Sorry if it came across this way  Cheesy

I'm talking about yvesp.
Activity: 518
I am the one who knocks.
Post count, ads in sig, and non-English speaker accusing others of lying through their teeth  Grin << my teeth

Code:

Why are you all slapping me with this "oh he only posts to advertise his shit"
Bitch please, I have been posting in this thread long before I even started using this sig campaign.
I also dont know why you even bother to post such things, Fucking arrogant people.

Code:
I am the one who knocks.

I am the one who knocks.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
anyway lol just sent his ref ads to alien now ssee what they do with scammers
do i fund my faucetbox BTC now no cause they r bunch idiots i funded my doge cause got lots of people want let them know where i will move   btc is still in works

Wow Kazaldur story he banned nano then his co-worker accepted him now he say he is ban but api still working what a bunch of shit i understnand english nothis strong me either but wow stop lying though ur teeth anyone who reads up see ur just saying lies Kazuldur
minifrig I will re pm u on these paid scrip that dont work  i was fast at paying u were glad but none of it work
His API is still working because he makes a new account. Faucetbox cannot do anything to stop that.

Also, the scripts that I post are to help anyone that wants a basic script like that. This is why I post them publicly instead of PMing him.

welll read he said he banned his new account  whichis http://winbitcoin.space/  anyway i may be nuisance but i dont sell script tha t work for a bit the scew everything else and i protect people from scammers
Well, probably you are an idiot, because he banned my account = I can't get to the FaucetBOX list.

no faucetbox owners are idiot if they dont know how to ban ur api and ban ur ip lol not me means they 100% support scammers
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Faucet owner
His API is still working because he makes a new account. Faucetbox cannot do anything to stop that.

Also, the scripts that I post are to help anyone that wants a basic script like that. This is why I post them publicly instead of PMing him.

welll read he said he banned his new account  whichis http://winbitcoin.space/  anyway i may be nuisance but i dont sell script tha t work for a bit the scew everything else and i protect people from scammers
Well, probably you are an idiot, because he banned my account = I can't get to the FaucetBOX list.
Pages:
Jump to: