Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Feathercoin to partner with other leading alt currencies - page 8. (Read 11258 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
CoinTropolis
Hopefully this coin crashes and burns, 40% of current supply was mined first day.

I'm glad you mentioned this, I have a Litecoin comparison video to address this very statement. I appreciate you reminding to finish producing it.  With Bitcoin at an all time high, miners sitting around the forums like vultures, the amount of mining behind Feathercoin was quite reasonable.

Again, video to come. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
FeatherCoin Network Alert: Please upgrade your Litecoin Wallet!

*Bing!*

You forget to mention all the other coins that had the same alert.  We noticed it, immediately responded and put out a new client.

Thanks for your interest in replying to the thread.

Wink
CoinTropolis

*Bing!*

You forgot to mention all the other coins that had the same alert.  We noticed it, immediately responded and put out a new client.

Thanks for your interest in replying to the thread.
CoinTropolis
How about doing a new video on how FTC was 51% attacked 3 times, forked, had thousands of coins stolen, and then afterwards was heavily manipulated and artificially overvalued by a few individuals.

I was a big FTC supporter previously but do not trust it after what went on.

I'm sorry you feel that way. You do realize that if Litecoin lost its hash, it would be vulnerable to the same attacks. We are working on the advanced checkpoint system which has been heavily debated in the forum. All I can do is what I can do.. I'm not a massive coin holder, I just started mining less than 2 weeks ago, and volunteer more hours than I care to even think about.

Thank you for the feedback.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Lol that's been fixed if you've updated to the latest client Tongue
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
How about doing a new video on how FTC was 51% attacked 3 times, forked, had thousands of coins stolen, and then afterwards was heavily manipulated and artificially overvalued by a few individuals.

I was a big FTC supporter previously but do not trust it after what went on.
Activity: 196
Merit: 104
I know Phenix already uses/accepts FTC on some of their platforms. Wishful thinking but it would be cool to see some kind of PXC/FTC merge mine ability in the future too.
Activity: 434
Hopefully this coin crashes and burns, 40% of current supply was mined first day.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
This is an interesting concept to attempt to implement.

Worth a try.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Good to hear! Cant wait to see what is produced.
Activity: 462
PXC Research Team
I am sure Phenix is one of them.
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
Really great news, gonna be awesome!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Heeeey, great news everyone !

I am pleased to announce MarketingCoin (MC) , the only coin you will ever need. It is a successful combination of three TOP TIER ALTCOINS :

- FEATHERCOIN
- SECRETCOIN A
- SECRETCOIN B

Well , now here is the biggest CHANGE to a Coin ever : To find out which are the secret coins , you have to buy some MC for BTC/LTC (because nobody wants Feathercoins at the moment).

Sounds FUCKING PHANTASTI(S)C(H).

Buy 100 MC for 10 LTC and our brilliant marketing Team will send you a flyer containing instructions on how to buy the information for SECRETCOIN A.

OFFER LIMITED.

Fineprint : MC is premined and the blockchain is a piece of paper on my desk. And sending me any Coins will get you nothing but the feeling of wasting your money, full Feathercoin-experience.

I got a good laugh out of the response, kudos to you.  If I had a gold star, it would be yours in a heartbeat!

There will be natural-lite, beer bong, sup bro, college freshman, smart #ss  segments of the community we'll never reach, that's fine. Feathercoin is probably not the right fit, I'll have to live with that. Smiley For those who are interested in a different type of discussion, we welcome you to learn about our community.

+1
We are a participation grassroots style community, feel free to stop on by and see if anything grabs your attention. While hostility is fairly common among crypto related boards, we take a different approach. 

John

Activity: 168
These guys are putting a lot of effort in the coin. Prepare to be amazed the coming period.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Great news! Looking forward to more info.
CoinTropolis
I noticed a 'cute' pre-mine comment. I already addressed that lie here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT8V98NxjLk (Credit: JustaBitofTime)

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t467/TuckFheman/FTCnotpremined_zps1e801843.jpg (Credit: Tuck Fheman)

What do the kids say again? Oh yeah...... Boom. Smiley

Back to the announcement at hand. We're excited about working with these other coins to provide a better customer experience.
CoinTropolis

I am pleased to announce MarketingCoin (MC) , the only coin you will ever need. It is a successful combination of three TOP TIER ALTCOINS :

- FEATHERCOIN
- SECRETCOIN A
- SECRETCOIN B

Well , now here is the biggest CHANGE to a Coin ever : To find out which are the secret coins , you have to buy some MC for BTC/LTC (because nobody wants Feathercoins at the moment).

Buy 100 MC for 10 LTC and our brilliant marketing Team will send you a flyer containing instructions on how to buy the information for SECRETCOIN A.

OFFER LIMITED.

Fineprint : MC is premined and the blockchain is a piece of paper on my desk. And sending me any Coins will get you nothing but the feeling of wasting your money, full Feathercoin-experience.

I got a good laugh out of the response, kudos to you.  If I had a gold star, it would be yours in a heartbeat!

There will be natural-lite, beer bong, sup bro, college freshman, smart #ss  segments of the community we'll never reach, that's fine. Feathercoin is probably not the right fit, I'll have to live with that. Smiley For those who are interested in a different type of discussion, we welcome you to learn about our community.

We are a participation grassroots style community, feel free to stop on by and see if anything grabs your attention. While hostility is fairly common among crypto related boards, we take a different approach. 

John

legendary
Activity: 2270
Merit: 1363

- FEATHERCOIN
- SECRETCOIN A
- SECRETCOIN B

OFFER LIMITED.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Thats good news. Wonder which coin are those.
Pages:
Jump to: